Verse

Luke 12:15 - 21 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Friday, 18 April 2025

Who Am I?

 

Who Am I?

About Me:

I am an IT professional with expertise in information technology systems, auditing, and compliance, combined with a deep passion for health, wellness, and spiritual growth. With a strong foundation in IT governance and security, I serve as a Lead Auditor, ensuring regulatory compliance and best practices in IT and business processes. Beyond my professional field, I am committed to in-depth Biblical studies, holistic health, and personal development.

Professional Background:

  • IT Expertise: Experienced in IT systems, cybersecurity, governance, and compliance.

  • Lead Auditor: Specializing in quality management, risk assessment, and regulatory compliance in IT and corporate environments.

  • Process Improvement: Focused on enhancing operational efficiency through audits, technology integration, and best practice implementation.

Areas of Interest:

  • Health & Wellness: Advocating natural supplements such as Ganoderma Lucidum, Sodium Ascorbate, Spirulina, and Magnesium Therapy Oil for overall well-being.

  • Biblical Studies & Teaching: Researching and writing comprehensive Bible studies on various doctrines, including faith, immortality, holiness, and Christian growth.

  • Spiritual Growth & Discipleship: Encouraging believers in their personal devotion, prayer life, and understanding of their authority in Christ.

  • End-Time Prophecy & Historical Analysis: Studying prophetic scriptures and their correlation with historical and current events, including the Four Horsemen of Revelation and global geopolitics.

  • Technology & Wellness Innovations: Exploring devices like the P-90 (THz & PEMF therapy) for alternative healing.

Writing & Publications:
I develop Bible study outlines, devotionals (including Tagalog devotionals), and in-depth articles on theological topics. My work integrates full scripture references (KJV) and historical research to provide a comprehensive understanding of biblical truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yahweh Delights in the Flourishing of His Servants

  Yahweh Delights in the Flourishing of His Servants Many of us grew up believing that God is primarily concerned with our spiritual life a...