Verse

Luke 12:15 - 21 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Friday, 6 September 2024

Developing My Life Purpose: A Christian Perspective - Module 1 | Lesson 3

 


PART 1

Developing My Life Purpose: A Christian Perspective 

Introduction

In a world brimming with varied philosophies and existential inquiries, the question of purpose often emerges as central to human experience. For the Christian, the search for purpose is intrinsically linked to their relationship with Christ. The Scriptures offer profound insights into understanding and fulfilling our divine purpose. This article explores how one can develop their life purpose based on Christian living, supported by full Biblical references.

1. The Foundation of Purpose: Christ as Lord

The starting point for understanding our life purpose is recognizing Christ as Lord. Without acknowledging Jesus as the central figure in our lives, our sense of purpose remains incomplete. The Bible underscores this truth in several passages:

  • Matthew 6:33 (KJV): "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." This verse emphasizes the importance of prioritizing our relationship with God above all else.

  • Colossians 1:16-17 (KJV): "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." These verses affirm that Christ is the source and sustainer of all creation, including our own lives.

2. Purpose in Obedience to God’s Will

Understanding and fulfilling our purpose involves aligning our lives with God’s will. The Bible offers guidance on how to live in accordance with God’s plans:

  • Romans 12:1-2 (KJV): "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." This passage teaches us to offer ourselves fully to God and seek transformation through His will.

  • Ephesians 2:10 (KJV): "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." This verse highlights that our purpose includes doing the good works God has prepared for us.

3. Purpose Through Service and Love

A significant aspect of our purpose is serving others and showing love. Jesus taught that our actions should reflect His love and compassion:

  • Matthew 20:28 (KJV): "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Jesus’ example of servanthood sets a precedent for us to follow.

  • 1 John 4:19 (KJV): "We love him, because he first loved us." Our love for others should be an outpouring of the love we receive from God.

4. Purpose Through Evangelism and Discipleship

The Great Commission is central to the Christian purpose. Jesus commands His followers to spread the Gospel and make disciples:

  • Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV): "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." This passage underscores the importance of evangelism and teaching others about Christ.

  • Acts 1:8 (KJV): "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." The empowerment of the Holy Spirit enables us to be effective witnesses of Christ.

5. Purpose in Perseverance and Faith

Our purpose involves persevering through challenges and maintaining faith. The Bible assures us that our trials have a divine purpose:

  • James 1:2-4 (KJV): "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." Trials are opportunities for growth and maturation in our purpose.

  • Romans 8:28 (KJV): "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." This verse reassures us that God orchestrates our lives for His ultimate good, even amidst difficulties.

Developing our life purpose from a Christian perspective involves recognizing Christ as Lord, aligning with God’s will, serving others, participating in evangelism, and persevering in faith. By grounding our purpose in the teachings of Scripture and the example of Jesus, we find a fulfilling and eternal purpose that transcends worldly pursuits. Embracing this purpose transforms our lives and enables us to make a meaningful impact in the world.




PART 2

Starting my New Life


Starting the journey to develop your life purpose involves several key steps. Each step integrates Biblical principles and practical actions to help align your life with God's will. Here’s a guide to help you begin:

1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

Prayer and Meditation:

  • James 1:5 (KJV): "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
    • Start by seeking God’s guidance through prayer. Ask Him for wisdom and clarity regarding your purpose.
    • Spend time in quiet meditation, listening for God’s voice and understanding His direction for your life.

Reading Scripture:

  • 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV): "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."
    • Regularly read the Bible to understand God’s promises, commands, and plans for your life.

2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

Know Your Worth:

  • 1 Peter 2:9 (KJV): "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."
    • Recognize that you are chosen and valued by God. This understanding forms the foundation of your purpose.

Discover Your Spiritual Gifts:

  • 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 (KJV): "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal."
    • Identify and cultivate your spiritual gifts through prayer, self-reflection, and by seeking feedback from others.

3. Align Your Life with God's Will

Commit to God’s Purpose:

  • Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV): "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
    • Trust God with your life decisions and seek His guidance in all areas.

Set Goals Based on Biblical Principles:

  • Philippians 4:13 (KJV): "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
    • Set goals that align with Biblical teachings and ask for God’s strength to achieve them.

4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

Engage in Service:

  • Galatians 5:13 (KJV): "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another."
    • Look for opportunities to serve others in your community, church, and beyond.

Participate in Evangelism:

  • Mark 16:15 (KJV): "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
    • Share your faith and participate in outreach activities to spread the message of Christ.

5. Persevere and Grow

Embrace Challenges:

  • Romans 5:3-4 (KJV): "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope."
    • Understand that challenges are part of your growth process. They build character and deepen your reliance on God.

Pursue Continuous Learning:

  • 2 Peter 3:18 (KJV): "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen."
    • Continue to grow in your faith and knowledge of Christ through Bible study, worship, and fellowship.

Starting your journey to develop your life purpose based on Christian living involves seeking a relationship with Christ, understanding your identity in Him, aligning your life with His will, serving others, and embracing growth. By integrating these steps into your daily life, you can discover and fulfill the purpose God has for you, leading to a life of fulfillment and eternal significance.



PART 3

Developing Our Life Purpose in Christ

Group Discussion


1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

Scripture References:

  • James 1:5 (KJV): "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
  • 2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV): "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."

Questions:

  1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 and discuss personal experiences where you sought God’s wisdom. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

  2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? Discuss how 2 Timothy 3:16-17 informs your approach to Bible study. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

Scripture References:

  • 1 Peter 2:9 (KJV): "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."
  • 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 (KJV): "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal."

Questions:

  1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

  2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? Discuss the importance of recognizing and using your gifts as described in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

3. Align Your Life with God's Will

Scripture References:

  • Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV): "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
  • Philippians 4:13 (KJV): "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Questions:

  1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Share examples of how Proverbs 3:5-6 has been applied in your life. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

  2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors? _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

Scripture References:

  • Galatians 5:13 (KJV): "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another."
  • Mark 16:15 (KJV): "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Questions:

  1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Discuss ways to apply Galatians 5:13 in your community. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

  2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Reflect on Mark 16:15 and share personal experiences or strategies for evangelism. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

5. Persevere and Grow

Scripture References:

  • Romans 5:3-4 (KJV): "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope."
  • 2 Peter 3:18 (KJV): "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen."

Questions:

  1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Reflect on how Romans 5:3-4 has applied to your life’s difficulties. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

  2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ? Discuss practical ways to incorporate the teachings of 2 Peter 3:18 into your daily spiritual practices. _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________

    _________________________________________________________________________


This Bible study aims to guide participants in understanding and applying the principles of developing life purpose according to Christian teachings. Each section encourages personal reflection and practical application, grounded in Scriptural truths.


A Study Developed by Rev Rolando E. Santiago MMin, DD, ThD, DPM

166 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Kaya dapat nating matutunan ang magpuri sa kanya

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang natutunan ko ay ang male at female ay parehas na lalaki ang pinagkaiba lang ay ang female is may fe which means na 'fetus'. Ang isa ko pang natutunan ay ang trinity the soul, body and spirit. At ang shortcut ng abnormal used na 'abuse'. wag mapride at wag kalimutang si god ang umako sa ating mga kasalanan.

    Florebele Gabatin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huwag lang Pangalan ilagay, magcomment ng natutunan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned that understanding our life purpose is recognizing Christ as our Lord. Beca without acknowledging him as the central figure in our lives, our sense of purpose remains incomplete.

      Abarra Jenny Lou G.

      Delete
    2. You've got the true meaning of Life

      Delete
  8. Ang natutunan ko po ay yong purpose kaya ginawa po tayo ng Diyos ay para i Glorify natin siya.

    Sarah Mae Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ang natutunan ko po ay ang Image means "similitude".

    Jillian Laulita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ang natutunan ko po ay ginawa po tayo ng Diyos na Fearfully and Wonderfully.

    Jonelyn Maynigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang nututunan ko po ay ang man ay may soul, spirit at body. Ang ibig sabihin Ng WO sa WOMEN ay WOMB.

    Jane Karylle Caboteja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ang natutunan ko po ay Ang Trinity of body,soul, at spirit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ang natutunan ko po ay tungkol Kay Adan at Eva at sa pagkain nla ng prutas na galing sa demonyo na dapat Ang binigay lang ng panginoon Ang kanilang kakainin sa dinami Dami ng pagpipilian Ang pinili nla ay ung bawal na galing sa masama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ang aking natutunan sa ating pinag aralan kanina ay patungkol sa Kung paano tayo crineate ni god , ni Likha nya tau para sya ating iglorify at sya ay ipinako Sa cross upang kanyang tubusin ang ating mga kasalan, and I learned the three composition compose of spirit, soul- psyche, body- soma,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ang natutunan ko po sa araw na ito ay ang kahalagahan na malaman kung ano ang ating pinang-galingan, at ang sakrispisyo ng ating mahal na Panginoong Diyos upang maalis lahat ng ating mga kasalanan. At nakasaad din rito kung bakit tayo ginawa ng Diyos, ito ay sapagkat upang siya'y ating purihin at pasalamatan sa lahat ng kaniyang ginawang sakripisyo para sa atin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. the next level is to support it with scripture and no one can refute.

      Delete
  17. Ang natutunan ko po is kilangan po natin mag laan ng Oras for Jesus kahit Isang Oras manlang Kasi nagagawa mo ngang mag phone mag hapon tapos dika makapag basa ng bible kahit Isang Oras lng, all god creation is very important kaya always po tayong mag pasalamat sa kanya I know na Hindi po sapatos ang salitang sorry para po patawarin po Tayo pero sobrang thankful po natin bilang anak niya Kasi kahit Hindi pa Tayo humihinga ng sorry sa kanya is napatawad napo Tayo Kasi Wala pong imposeble Kay god kung Siya po Yung gumalaw☝️

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned from this lesson that god is so good that he sacrifice his life to forgive our sins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, If you also quote scriptural support on that, you are ready to share to others

      Delete
  19. ang natutunan ko ay huwag tayong sumuway sa utos ng diyos, dahil sa kwento nina eva at adan ay nilabag nila ang kaisa isang utos ng diyos ang huwag kainin ang nagiisang puno na may bunga, ngunit dahil sa mga kasinungalingan na isinambit sakanila ni satanas, sila ay natemp na kainin ito, at dahil don sila ay pinarusahan ng diyos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. kailangan nating magpasalamat sa diyos dahil ginawa niya tayo at ang natutunan ko ay ang greek word ng soul ay psyche, spirit ay pneuma at body ay soma, at ang tawag sa abnormal ay "abuse", Satan tempted Eve to eat the fruit from the forbidden tree kaya ito yung dahilan ng pag introduce ng sin sa world, at noong unang panahon pinaniniwalaan ng mga tao na ang pinanggalingan is sa orangutan.

    Rodriguez, Ashanti Mae L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ang natutunan ko ay ang konsepto ng "likeness" na nangangahulugang ang tao ay itinuturing na pinakamahalagang nilikha ng Diyos at kawangis ng Diyos. Ang paglikha sa atin ayon sa kanyang imahe ay nagbibigay sa atin ng espesyal na papel sa mundo, kung saan kailangan naying isabuhay ang mga katangiang ito sa pakikitungo natin sa iba at sa kapaligiran.

    Opague, Margie C.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kailangan nating pahalagahan at ingatan ang lahat ng binibigay sa atin ng buong Maykapal tulad na lang ng ating buhay.At kailangan nating magpasalamat sa Diyos sa
    mga biyayang ibinibigay sa atin.Huwag tayong maging sakim sa aumang bagay tulad na lamang ng ginawa nila Adan at Eva nagpadala sila sa tukso.Hindi sila nandigan kaya't naging kasalan sa maraming tao.Gamitin natin ang salita ng Diyos sa kabutihan hindi sa kasamaan.

    Mirador,Julina M.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I learned from discussion po is on how mankind was made and had life through the power of God ,also how people sinned through Eva and Adan. I also got words po that we need to remember and apply in life such as , Pagdududa sa salita ng Diyos will be separated in the soul. Separation of soul and separation of God become spiritual death because death means separation according to the discussion . God saved us through his grace not own words .Cross means to redeem people in there sins kaya pinako si God sa cross and also to show his goodness. Most important to remember , MAN to Glorify GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ang natutunan ko po sa subject natin is pahalagahan natin ang mga ginawa ni lord and also yung soul, spirit and body po

    Lyn Rose Real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dahil maganda ang plano ng Diyos sa ating buhay

      Delete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ang aking natutunan patungkol dito ay ang libreng kaloob ng diyos ay walang hanggang buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I learned that Spirit is connected to god. And Ang spirit ay nahiwalay sa katawan ng tao dahil sa kasalanan
    Ana Mae Bustamante
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Spirit is the one that is connected to God. But Sin separates man from God.

      Delete
  28. WILLIAM ALLEN BUSTRIA
    1:00-2:00
    Diyos ang daan sa katotohanan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life

      Delete
  29. Ang natutunan ko ay dapat ang tao ay kailangan maintindihan ang purpose niya dito sa mundo.
    Remy Cabunot
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ang aking natutunan ay Wag Kang magtiwala sa iyong sariling kakayahan, dahil Hindi mo matutulungan sarili mong makapunta ng langit, dahil diyos lang ang makakatulong sayo

    Syrine Calinog
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ang natutunan ko ay Kong paano natin pahalagaan Ang pinagkaloob Ng diyos sa atin
    JO-ann Mendez
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very Good. Pls start applying it. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ang natutunan ko ay wag lang tayo magtiwala sa ating sarili kundi sa ating Diyos, Sa Diyos natin ipagkatiwala ang ating buhay dahil siya lang ang may kakayahan na tumulong saatin.

    Ayeezha Mikylla Gamueda
    1-00 - 2:00

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ang natutunan ko ay hindi lahat ng tao ay perfect at mahal tayo ng Diyos kahit tayo ay nakakagawa ng kasalanan pero kahit tayo ay nakakagawa ng kasalanan dapat gawin natin itong aral sa buhay natin para matuto tayo sa ating pagkakamali at palaging magtiwala at magdasal sa Diyos.

    Salamat din po kay ma'am KC Santiago dahil marami po kaming natutunan ngayong araw.

    BSHM 2-D
    SHANAIA SORIANO C.
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rhenzo Balgua
    ang tutunan ko ay ipagkaloob natin ang mga sarili natin sa diyos dahil gagabayan niya tayo sa tamang landas ng ating mga Buhay
    1:00 -2:00

    ReplyDelete
  36. Assignment:
    I-comment ang personal sinner’s prayer sa comment section ng Website
    Pwedeng tagalog/english.

    Isang papuri sa ating kataas taasang dyos, dyos ama na nasa kaitaas taasan naway ako po ay inyong mapatawad Sa aking mga kasalanan na aking nagawa at ganun na Rin po Sa inyong mga anak na nag kasala po sainyo naway kami po ay inyong mapatawad at naway wag nyo po kaming pa babayaan naway kami po ay inyong gabayan sa landas na aming tinatahak at lubusan po akung nag papasalamt Sa mga biyaya na inyong pinag kaloob sa amin, maraming Salamat po amang nasa ka itaas taasan... Amen🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  37. Mary Joy Areniego
    ang natutunan ko ay ipagkaloob natin sa taas ang ating sarili sapagkat siya ang gagabayan sa'tin sa tamang mga bagay at magpapakaloob ng ating mga pangangailangan
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  38. Trust in God
    -Shaina Mae Tiong
    -1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jesus the way, the truth and the life.
    -Jeanette Vidal
    -1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ang natutunan ko ay dapat nating ialay ang ating sarili sa Diyos dahil Siya ang magtuturo at gagabay sa atin sa tamang landas ng ating buhay.
    1:00-2:00

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ang natutunan ko po ay dapat natin laging pasalamatan ang diyos kung ano man ang meron satin ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  42. Buca, Meirah Kassandra C.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1 Finding And Developing My Purpose
    8:30-9:30


    Minahal tayo ng Diyos bago pa man natin Siya nakilala. Ipinakita Niya ito nang ipadala Niya si Jesus upang iligtas tayo. Dahil dito, kaya nating tumugon ng pagmamahal pabalik sa Kanya. Ang pag-ibig na ito ay hindi lang para sa Diyos, kundi dapat ding ipakita natin sa ating kapwa. Ang lahat ng tunay na pagmamahal ay nag-uugat sa pag-ibig ng Diyos.

    ReplyDelete
  43. BSHM 2 E
    CV 1
    8:30-9:30 am
    It's a reminder that my old self is gone and that my new life is meant to be lived with Christ at the center.It shows that living a Christian life isn't just about trying harder, but about giving control to God and letting His power work in me. It makes me feel that my purpose is to not just live for myself, but to show others what Jesus has done for me and what He can do for them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Marian L. Cacho
    bstm 1-A
    CV-1 Finding and developing my purpose
    Friday 8:30-9:30

    I learned po na ang mga problema at hirap sa buhay natin ay may dahilan. Hindi ito binibigay ng Diyos para pahirapan lang tayo, kundi para matuto tayong magtiis at maging matatag. Kapag natuto tayong magtiis, mas nagkakaroon tayo ng karanasan po na makakatulong sa atin sa susunod na hamon ng buhay Dahil dito, mas natututo tayong magtiwala sa Diyos at magkaroon ng pag-asa kahit mahirap ang sitwasyon.

    ReplyDelete
  45. JULEAH M. QUINAN
    BEED 1
    PART 1: Developing My Life Purpose: A Christian Perspective

    Ang aking naintindan at natutunan mula po sa aking nabasa ay ang purpose daw po ng buhay ng isang tao ay nag simula sa diyos, sundin ang kalooban niya at mag lingkod sa kanya at mahalin siya ng buong loob. Dapat po nating i share ang lahat ng ating natutunan mula sa kanya at mag silbi tayong guide ng ibang tao patungo sa diyos.

    PART 2: Starting my New Life

    Ang pag sisimula raw po ng bagong buhay ay sa pamamagitan ng connection o relasiyon sa diyos ( paniniwala/faith) ating i share ito sa iba at ipag patuloy ang spiritual life.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Raizalyn M. Cabuang
    BEED 1
    LESSON 3

    Developing a life of purpose, sa Christian perspective, means po para sakin discovering and living out the reason why God created us. Hindi tayo nabubuhay para lang sa sarili nating goals, kundi para sa mas mataas na calling — to glorify God. Our purpose is rooted in loving God with all our heart and loving others as ourselves. Kapag sinusunod natin si Jesus at ang Kanyang teachings, nagiging clear ang direction ng buhay natin. God also gives us unique talents and gifts, and He wants us to use them to serve, encourage, and bless others. Through prayer, Bible reading, and obedience, we learn to walk in His will. Sa ganitong paraan, our life becomes meaningful, fulfilling, and aligned with God’s eternal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Princess Lea R. Ilar
    BEED 1
    LESSON 3

    Ang life purpose mo bilang isang Kristiyano ay hindi lang basta pangarap o pang-araw-araw na goals. Ito ay isang spiritual journey ng pagtuklas kung paano ka ginamit ng Diyos para sa Kanyang glory at para sa ikabubuti ng mundo. Dapat lagi kang mag-seek sa Kanya, alamin ang mga gifts at passions na ibinigay Niya, at gamitin ito para magmahal at maglingkod.

    Sa ganitong paraan, nagiging makabuluhan ang iyong buhay at naaabot mo ang iyong God-given purpose.

    Kung titignan ang buhay mula sa perspektibo ng Kristiyanismo, ang purpose mo ay maging isang ilaw at asin sa mundo, na nagpapakita ng pagmamahal at kapangyarihan ng Diyos sa pang-araw-araw na buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  48. BEED 1 
    FRIDAY
    CV 1 Finding and Developing my
    Purpose
    11:00 - 12:00

    PART 1
    Natutunan ko na hindi pala pera ang tagumpay o kasikatan, ang tunay na layunin ng buhay. Ang lahat ng ito ay pansamantala lamang. Ang pinakamahalaga ay ang malapit na relasyon kay Kristo na nagbibigay ng tunay na kagalakan at kapayapaan. Ang layunin ko rin ay magmahal at maglingkod sa kapwa, dahil dito nakikita ang pag-ibig ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ng aking mga gawa. Ang simpleng pagtulong, pagbibigay, at pag-aalaga sa iba ay nagiging paraan upang maipakita na ang Diyos ang center ng aking buhay. Sa ganitong paraan, nagiging makahulugan ang bawat araw na aking nabubuhay.

    PART 2
    Ang bagong buhay po ay nagsisimula sa pagkakaroon ng matibay na relation kay Kristo. Sa Kanya ko natatagpuan ang tunay na direksiyon at layunin ng buhay. Hindi pala sapat ang sariling lakas at plano ko, kailangan ko talagang magtiwala sa Diyos, sundin ang kanyang kalooban, at gamitin ang buhay ko upang maglingkod sa kanya.

    ReplyDelete
  49. ‎BEED 1-WEEK 3
    ‎Reflection
    ‎
    ‎Ang aking naiintindihin sa aking nabasa ay ang paghanap ng layunin, natuklasan kong ang sagot ay nasa pagkilala kay Hesus bilang Panginoon ng buhay ko. Tulad ng sinabi sa Mateo 6:33, kapag Siya ang una kong hinanap, ang lahat ay ibibigay Niya ayon sa Kanyang kalooban. Hindi palaging madali ang magtiwala, ngunit sa baba ng aking mga plano, ramdam ko ang Kanyang paggabay—isang paalala na ang tunay na layunin ay hindi tungkol sa akin, kundi sa Kanyang biyaya.
    ‎
    ‎Also, tinuruan ako ng Diyos na ang pagmamahal ay hindi lang damdamin, kundi gawa. Sa pagtulong sa kapwa, pag-unawa sa mga nagkakamali, o pagdarasal para sa mga nasasaktan, naisasabuhay ko ang aral ni Hesus: “Ang nagbigay ng Kanyang buhay para sa marami” (Mateo 20:28). Kahit maliit na bagay, ito’y bahagi ng dakilang plano Niya para sa akin, tulad ng sinasabi sa Efeso 2:10.
    ‎
    ‎Tinatawag akong maging liwanag sa madilim na mundo. Hindi kailangang maging makapangyarihan o perpekto—ang simpleng pagsasabi ng katotohanan, pag-amin ng mga pagkukulang, o pagpapakita ng pag-asa sa mga nawawala ay sapat na para ipakilala si Kristo. Gaya ng utos Niya sa Gawa 1:8, ang Espiritu Santo ang magbibigay ng lakas upang maging saksi ako, kahit sa simpleng paraan.
    ‎
    ‎Natutunan kong ang layunin ay hindi laging makinis na daan. May mga pagsubok na nagpapaalala na ang buhay Kristiyano ay hindi pagiging malakas, kundi pagtitiwala sa Diyos sa kabila ng kahinaan. Tulad ng pangako sa Roma 8:28, kahit sa hirap, naniniwala akong ginagawa Niya ang lahat para sa kabutihan. Ang layunin ko’y manatiling tapat—isang hakbang, isang panalangin, isang araw lang sa isang pagkakataon.

    ReplyDelete
  50. CRIZEL JOY ABDON
    BEED 1-WEEK 3
    Reflection for Part 1: Developing My Life Purpose - A Christian Perspective
    I draw meaning from the fact that my own calling is with Jesus and in Jesus. With Jesus as Lord, my life takes on a direction and is given meaning. My purpose is not, therefore, myself but to be used as a vessel of God's praise in my life through being obedient to Him and loving others and sharing the Gospel and keeping up faith. It is through pain that I am strengthened, and I learn of God using these times in my life to fully align me with the person I must become in order that I should fulfill His predetermined purposes and help others.

    Reflection for Part 2: Starting My New Life
    It goes on to motivate me to begin the realignment of my daily life with God's will. Its argumentation includes prayer, reading of the Scriptures, and understanding who I am in Christ.
    I learned that God is placing a premium on my life and giving me unique talents to build His kingdom. Spiritually, I grow by trusting Him in my choices, setting goals with Christ at the center, serving others, and facing every challenge in faith; this is God's process of bringing His prepared life into manifestation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Christhiea Sherisse Ogana
    BEED 1 -WEEK 3
    part 1- To find your Christian life's purpose, you must first connect deeply with Jesus thorough prayer and Bible study. Next, understand your identity in Christ, recognizing your value and spiritual gifts. Then, align your life with God's will by trusting Him and setting goals based on His principles. Actively serve others and share your faith. Finally, persevere through challenges, seeing them as opportunities for growth and continuous learning in your faith. Following these steps leads to a fulfilling and meaningful life.

    Part 2- Para mahanap ang layunin mo bilang isang Kristiyano Una, maging malapit tayo kay Hesus mag dasal at mag basa ng Bibliya. Pangalawa, alamin natin kung ano ang ayaw at gusto Niya Pangatlo, sundin natin ang kaniyang utos, magtiwala sa Kanya, pang-apat tumulong sa iba at magkwento tungkol sa iyong pananampalataya. Panglima, magtiyaga sa mga problema at gamitin itong para mag pahayag ng salita niya.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Luisa Jenelle F. Dungca
    BSTM 1- SET A
    CV1: Finding and Developing my Purpose
    Friday 8:30-9:30

    I discovered that my life's purpose is more than just achieving my own goals, it is also about living for God and following his plan. Everything I do, including my schoolwork and everyday challenges, has purpose when I have him as my guide. This also served as a reminder that part of my purpose is to serve others and spread God's love. In the end I am confident that putting my trust in him will result in a life that truly has purpose and direction.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sharmine P. Bacalan
    BEED 1
    11:00-12:00

    Hindi natin matutuklasan ang ating tunay na layunin sa buhay kung hindi natin kilala si Kristo bilang Panginoon. Ang pagkilala sa Diyos ay isang mahalagang bahagi ng ating layunin sa buhay. Sa pamamagitan ng Kanyang mga banal na salita at ng ating pananampalataya, nagkakaroon tayo ng pagkakataon na lumikha ng makabuluhang epekto.

    Upang mas makilala natin si Kristo ng lubusan, kailangan nating pagtibayin ang ating relasyon sa Kanya. Ito ay magagawa natin sa pamamagitan ng pagsunod sa Kanyang kalooban. Sa ganitong paraan, mas mauunawaan at matutuklasan natin ang layunin ni Kristo sa ating buhay. Sa pagkilala kay Kristo bilang Panginoon, mas magiging maliwanag sa atin ang ating tunay na layunin at direksyon sa buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Micah Angelika C. Carolino
    BEED-1
    11:00-12:00
    FRIDAY

    Part 1-Reflection:Developing My Life Purpose: A Christian Perspective

    I realized that my true purpose in life is found only in Christ. Sabi po sa Matthew 6:33, we should seek first the Kingdom of God because without Him, life feels empty. Colossians 1:16 also reminds me that we are created by Him and for Him, kaya dapat po lahat ng ginagawa ko ay para mag-glorify po kay Lord.Part of my purpose is to live according to God’s will and let Him transform my life. I also learned that I am called to serve and show love to others, gaya po ng example ni Jesus na nag-serve instead of being served. My purpose is not only for myself but also to bless the people around me.Another part of my calling is to share God’s Word and be a witness of His goodness.Kahit po may challenges, I believe God has a reason for everything.Romans 8:28 reminds me that all things work together for good for those who love Him. In the end, my purpose is to keep Christ at the center, to live in faith, love, and service.

    Part 2-Reflection: Starting My New Life

    I realized na ang pagsisimula po ng new life ko kay Christ ay dapat magsimula sa prayer and trusting Him.Sabi po sa James 1:5, kapag humingi po ako ng wisdom kay God, ibibigay Niya ito nang buong puso.Kaya importante po na lagi akong lumapit sa Kanya sa lahat ng decisions ko.Natutunan ko rin po na I must trust God’s plan, gaya ng sabi sa Proverbs 3:5-6, to lean not on my own understanding but to acknowledge Him in all my ways. This reminds me na hindi ko po kayang mag-isa, kailangan ko talaga si Lord bilang guide.Lastly, Philippians 4:13 inspires me to believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Kahit po may challenges, alam kong kaya ko basta kasama Siya. Ang new life po kay Christ ay hindi madali pero puno ng purpose, love, and direction.

    ReplyDelete
  55. JAMES CRUZ GANTANG
    BSHM1-F

    Ang aking pag-unawa sa layunin ng buhay ay nasa *pagkilala kay Hesus bilang Panginoon*. Siya ang gabay at nagbibigay ng tunay na kabuluhan (*true purpose*). Ayon sa *Mateo 6:33*, kapag Siya ang una, ibibigay Niya ang lahat ayon sa Kanyang kalooban (*He will provide everything according to His will*).

    Ang *pagmamahal (love)* ay hindi lang damdamin kundi *gawa (action)* - tumutulong, nauunawaan, at nananalangin para sa iba (*helping, understanding, praying for others*). Tinatawag akong maging *liwang (light)* sa madilim na mundo (*dark world*) - simpleng pagsasabi ng katotohanan, pag-amin ng pagkukulang, pagpapakita ng pag-asa (*speaking truth, admitting faults, showing hope*).

    Ang *landas ng layunin (purpose)* ay may *pagsubok (trials)* ngunit naniniwala ako na *ginagawa ng Diyos ang lahat para sa kabutihan (God works all for good)* ayon sa *Roma 8:28*. Layunin ko ay *manatiling tapat (remain faithful)* - isang hakbang, isang panalangin, isang araw lang sa isang pagkakataon (*one step, one prayer, one day at a time*).

    ReplyDelete
  56. ARIEL T NAVORA
    BSCS 1
    CV-1
    Module 1 Lesson 3 - Developing My Purpose


    I realized that my life has meaning because God created me with intention. I know that everything that happens is part of His greater plan. My purpose is not only about reaching my ambitions but also about living with God’s Word as my guide.

    This reminds me to stay faithful even when things don’t go my way. I may face struggles, failures, or disappointments, but I believe God is using them to shape me. My true success is not only in achievements but in living a life that honors Him. With this, I feel hopeful and encouraged to keep moving forward, trusting that God’s plan is always best.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fiona Shayne B. Sagun
    BSCS 1
    CV 1 - 9:45 - 10:45 am (Friday)

    God created us and is the creator of all living things in this world. Through Him we'll know our purposes on our lives by communicating with Him. Just by reading a Bible and listening to His words, we can develop our purposes in life. We're all created as an ipseity so we have a different purposes in life. In order to know it, we have to be a sedulous enough to the epiphany moments of our lives through His words of truth.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I learned that the true purpose of life is to start with Christ and follow God's will. It is also important to love and serve others as Jesus did. I also learned that even when there are trials, I should trust because God has a good plan for me. God created us, he created all the living things here in the world. I have learned that spreading love to others is our mission and spreading words God is part of our mission here on earth kasi alam ko sa sarili ko na mayroon tayung mission as a as a daughter/child of God. I have also realized that God's love gives me the strength to love and para patawarin yung taong nagkamali at mayroong makukulang sakin. I have also learned that when I put God first, He guides and gives meaning to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  59. As a student, developing my purpose, according to this article, seems like less of a "find the perfect career" mission and more of a "transform my life" journey. It's about actively building a relationship with God, figuring out what I'm good at (my "spiritual gifts"), and then using those gifts to serve and love others. It's also a constant process of checking if my goals and actions line up with Biblical principles, and pushing through challenges with the belief that God will use them for good. So basically, it's not a one-time discovery, but a continuous commitment to growing in faith and aligning my life with God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Joyce L. Ybañez
    BSCS-2
    CV1 2:15-3:15
    Reflection

    Discovering my life purpose as a Christian reminds me that everything starts with God. I am not here by accident He created me with a plan. My purpose is to live for Christ, to obey His will, to love others, and to share His Word.
    Sometimes it is easy to get distracted by what the world says about success, but the Bible shows me that real success is living a life that pleases God. Serving others, showing love, and helping bring people closer to Him give true meaning to my life.
    Even when I face trials, I know they are part of God’s plan to strengthen me. My purpose is not always easy, but with faith, I can persevere and trust that God is working everything for good.
    In the end, my purpose is to glorify God in all that I do and to make my life a reflection of His love. That is where I find true joy and fulfillment

    ReplyDelete
  61. Marco Jhon B. Ginez
    BSCS-2
    CV1 2:15-3:15

    Reflection

    As I reflect on the Christian view of life’s purpose, I am reminded that true meaning begins and ends with Christ. The world often teaches us to chase success, wealth, or recognition, but the Bible makes it clear that without Christ at the center, these pursuits are empty. Recognizing Him as Lord gives my life direction and anchors me in a purpose greater than myself.

    I see that my purpose is not only about personal goals but about aligning with God’s will living as His workmanship and fulfilling the good works He has prepared for me. It challenges me to surrender my plans and trust His guidance, knowing that His ways are higher and His will is perfect.

    This also calls me to live in service and love. Just as Jesus came to serve, I am invited to reflect His love by caring for others and showing compassion. My purpose extends beyond myself it is lived out in relationships, kindness, and sacrifice.

    Evangelism and discipleship remind me that my faith is not meant to be kept private. Sharing the Good News and helping others grow in their walk with God is part of my calling. It is both a responsibility and a privilege, empowered by the Holy Spirit.

    Lastly, I am reminded that trials are not signs of failure but stepping stones in shaping my faith and character. God works all things for good, even the painful and confusing seasons, to fulfill His divine purpose in me.

    Living with this perspective, I understand that my purpose is not temporary but eternal. My life is meant to glorify God, reflect His love, and contribute to His Kingdom. In this truth, I find not only direction but also peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  62. BALLARES, JOHNADEL Q.
    BSTM A-1

    true purpose in life is found when we root ourselves in Christ and live according to God’s will. It reminds us that fulfillment doesn’t come from worldly achievements but from serving others, sharing the gospel, and persevering in faith. By following the teachings of Scripture and the example of Jesus, we discover a calling that goes beyond temporary pursuits, giving our lives eternal significance. Embracing this perspective not only strengthens our faith but also empowers us to make a lasting and meaningful difference in the lives of others and in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Quilla, Nicole M. | BSTM 1 - B | CV1 2:15-3:15 (Fri)

    ‎Reflection
    ‎
    ‎Upon reading the part 1, Developing my life purpose: A Christian Perspective, I came to a realization that my purposes in life are not only achieving my goals and dreams, there is more to that. As a student whose view and knowledge are not fully holistic yet, this module guides and provides me the knowledges and answers I seek when questioning about my true purpose in life as one of God's creations and how can I Iive in his path by embracing my faith in Him.
    ‎
    ‎Developing my life purpose in christian perspective reminds me that the point for understanding my life purpose is recognizing Christ as Lord. He created and saved us from our own sins. Upon starting my purpose in life by doing good deeds. I am truly grateful for everything and by the good deeds and every prayer improves my relationship with God with each and every day. My obedience to his every word made me fulfil my purpose not only for personal gain but also by aligning my life with God's will, thus I understood that all of the challenges I was faced with is according to God's plan since he had something planned for me in the future. Purpose through service and love thought me and shape me to become the being from the likeliness of God. Through serving others and doing good deeds and showing love, these purpose helps to spread love and create harmony to  humankind. Purpose through evangelism and discipleship guide me to share and spread my knowledge to everyone through discussions and bible study, Sharing his gospel made me encourage everyone to be in his light. Purpose in Perseverance and Faith, taught me resilience through the darkest times in my life. Even through every challenges and obstacles, my faith will still remain intact and every temptations will be avoided. All mistakes are part of growth and all failures in life has a purpose, these trials are according to God's plans for us.
    ‎
    ‎Starting my life and purpose with the virtue of God as I build and seek relationship with him through prayers and meditation, in every communication builds a pleasant feeling. Knwoing my worth, loving and caring myself, acceptance made me understand m identity in Christ. Aligning my life in God's will, made me shape my character through him as I trust him with all my heart, as well as seeking his guidance in which path should I take. By discussing and sharing bible studies to myf riend group and participating in bible studies, I have shared and spread the gospel. Lastly, through my resilience and resistance through obstacles and temptations, I also learned to preserve and grow through mistakes and failures. This purpose made me transform to the diffferent, improved and better "me" from the past. This made me embrace the new purposes that I was bestowed to.

    ReplyDelete
  64. BEED 1-WEEK 3
    ‎Reflection
    ‎
    ‎Ang aking naiintindihin sa aking nabasa ay ang paghanap ng layunin, natuklasan kong ang sagot ay nasa pagkilala kay Hesus bilang Panginoon ng buhay ko. Tulad ng sinabi sa Mateo 6:33, kapag Siya ang una kong hinanap, ang lahat ay ibibigay Niya ayon sa Kanyang kalooban. Hindi palaging madali ang magtiwala, ngunit sa baba ng aking mga plano, ramdam ko ang Kanyang paggabay—isang paalala na ang tunay na layunin ay hindi tungkol sa akin, kundi sa Kanyang biyaya.
    ‎
    ‎Also, tinuruan ako ng Diyos na ang pagmamahal ay hindi lang damdamin, kundi gawa. Sa pagtulong sa kapwa, pag-unawa sa mga nagkakamali, o pagdarasal para sa mga nasasaktan, naisasabuhay ko ang aral ni Hesus: “Ang nagbigay ng Kanyang buhay para sa marami” (Mateo 20:28). Kahit maliit na bagay, ito’y bahagi ng dakilang plano Niya para sa akin, tulad ng sinasabi sa Efeso 2:10.
    ‎
    ‎Tinatawag akong maging liwanag sa madilim na mundo. Hindi kailangang maging makapangyarihan o perpekto—ang simpleng pagsasabi ng katotohanan, pag-amin ng mga pagkukulang, o pagpapakita ng pag-asa sa mga nawawala ay sapat na para ipakilala si Kristo. Gaya ng utos Niya sa Gawa 1:8, ang Espiritu Santo ang magbibigay ng lakas upang maging saksi ako, kahit sa simpleng paraan.
    ‎
    ‎Natutunan kong ang layunin ay hindi laging makinis na daan. May mga pagsubok na nagpapaalala na ang buhay Kristiyano ay hindi pagiging malakas, kundi pagtitiwala sa Diyos sa kabila ng kahinaan. Tulad ng pangako sa Roma 8:28, kahit sa hirap, naniniwala akong ginagawa Niya ang lahat para sa kabutihan. Ang layunin ko’y manatiling tapat—isang hakbang, isang panalangin, isang araw lang sa isang pagkakataon.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Angel Mae Tabucol
    BSHM 1-F
    CV1 8:30-9:30
    This exploration beautifully highlights how Christians can discover their life's purpose through faith. By centering our lives on Christ, obeying God's will, serving others with love, sharing the Gospel, and persevering through challenges, we unlock a fulfilling and eternal purpose that goes beyond worldly ambitions. This path transforms our lives and allows us to positively impact the world.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Katherine O. Conte
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1: finding and Developing my Purpose
    Friday:8:30-9:30

    developing my life purpose may face struggles, failures, or disappointments, but I believe God is using them to shape me.reminds me that my worth isn't gained it's granted,I find the courage to live a purpose i feel hopeful and encouraged to keep moving forward, trusting that God’s plan is always best.

    ReplyDelete
  67. John Lester Hilario
    BSHM 1f
    Cv1

    Ang natutunan Kong aral mula sa teksto ay ang layunin ng buhay ng isang Kristiyano ay nakasentro lamang kay Hesu-Kristo, na nangangahulugang matutuklasan natin ang ating layunin hindi sa pamamagitan ng sarili nating paghahanap, kundi sa paggawa sa ating relasyon sa Diyos bilang pinakamahalagang bagay (Mateo 6:33) at pagkilala na ang ating mga buhay ay nilikha para sa Kanya (Colosas 1:16-17). Paunlarin natin ang layuning ito sa pamamagitan ng pagsunod sa kalooban ng Diyos at paggawa ng mabubuting gawa na inihanda Niya para sa atin (Efeso 2:10), paglilingkod sa iba nang may pag-ibig (Mateo 20:28), pagbabahagi ng Ebanghelyo (Mateo 28:19-20), at pananatiling matatag sa pananampalataya kahit sa gitna ng mga pagsubok (Roma 8:28).

    ReplyDelete
  68. Developing my purpose is about knowing that god created me with a reason and a plan. It means seeking his guidance through prayer and his word so I can use my life meaningfully. As a student my purpose is not only to finish my studies but also to live in a way that reflects god’s love and goodness. By trusting him and following his will I can grow into the person He wants me to be and fulfill the purpose he has set for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Cambay, Clarice Mariel C. BSA-4
    CLV3_MON 5:30-6:30PM

    Lesson 3: Developing My Purpose

    Q: How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    A: Practically, we can ask by making specific, short prayers for guidance at the start of any important decision, difficult conversation, or new project throughout the day.

    Q: In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    A: Scripture is a complete guide that corrects our wrong ideas and trains us in righteousness, fully equipping us for the good works and purpose God has planned.

    Q: How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    A: This identity gives us immense value because we are specially selected by God, and our main purpose is to actively show the world His praise and glory through our daily lives.

    Q: What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    A: Recognizing our spiritual gifts (like serving, teaching, or encouraging) is vital because the gifts are given by the Spirit specifically to be used for the benefit and building up of the entire community.

    Q: How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    A: We practically acknowledge Him by consistently seeking His input before making major life choices and by refusing to panic or rely only on our limited understanding when facing problems.

    Q: How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    A: It inspires us by confirming that we have the power of Christ for any task that God calls us to complete, giving us the strength to persevere when we feel personally weak or overwhelmed.

    Q: How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    A: Our freedom means we are liberated from the need to earn favor or be perfect, allowing us to serve others humbly and sacrificially out of genuine love, rather than out of religious duty.

    Q: What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    A: Practical ways include living out the Gospel through noticeable kindness and integrity, and being prepared to share your personal story of faith simply and clearly when a chance arises.

    Q: How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    A: We maintain a positive outlook by recognizing that challenges are a process designed to build patience and mature character, which ultimately leads to deep, unshakable hope in God.

    Q: What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    A: We can grow by dedicating time to learn more about Jesus through study (knowledge) and by applying that learning to act more like Him (grace) in all our daily interactions.

    ReplyDelete
  70. BAYNA, ROSE A.
    BSA4_CLV3 (5:30-6:30 MON)

    𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 3: 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽
    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    Questions:
    a. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I ask God for wisdom by praying honestly, even in small decisions, and trusting He’ll guide me. There were times when I felt unsure about school tasks, and after praying, I somehow gained clarity and peace to decide.
    b. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: Reading Scripture helps me see God’s direction for my life, not just my own ideas. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 reminds me that the Bible corrects and equips me, so I try to study it with the mindset that God is shaping my character.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    Questions:
    a. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: Knowing I’m part of a chosen generation makes me feel valued and gives me confidence that I have a purpose. It reminds me that I’m not defined by mistakes, but by God’s calling.
    b. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I think my gifts include encouraging others and being patient, and I try to use them to help people around me. 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 teaches me that gifts are meant to serve others, not just make me feel skilled.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    Questions:
    a. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I trust God by surrendering my plans and letting Proverbs 3:5-6 guide me to rely on Him more than my own understanding.
    b. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: Philippians 4:13 inspires me because I’ve experienced moments when Christ’s strength helped me do things I thought I couldn’t.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    Questions:
    a. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I use my freedom in Christ to show love by helping others in simple, genuine ways, just like Galatians 5:13 teaches.
    b. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I share the Gospel by talking about my faith naturally and showing God’s love through my everyday actions.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    Questions:
    a. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I stay positive in challenges by remembering that God uses struggles to build my character, just like Romans 5:3-4 says.
    b. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ: I grow in Christ by praying, reading His Word, and practicing small habits that help me live out 2 Peter 3:18 daily.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Supnad, Jasmin A.
    BEED 1

    Part 1:
    Makes me realize that my Christianity is through Christ. In God's presence, the making of me living the life that praises God starts by my seeking Him, obeying His will, serving others, and remaining steadfast in trials. It aids me to understand that the divine purpose is only from Him

    Part 2:
    Shows me that the life-change with Christ starts with praying, knowing His Word, relying on His direction, and offering one's talents for the benefit of others. It keeps telling me to develop my spirit every day as I am in the process of discovering God's plan for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  72. ESGUERRA, TRISHA MAE L.
    BSA4_CLV3 (MON 5:30-6:30)

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    Q1: How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 Answer: We can ask God for wisdom by praying honestly and trusting Him for guidance in every decision. James 1:5 assures us that God gives wisdom generously to those who ask.
    Q2:In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? 2 Timothy 3:16-17
    Answer: Studying Scripture helps us understand God’s plan for our lives by teaching, correcting, and guiding us. 2 Timothy 3:16–17 shows that the Bible equips us for good works and righteous living. I gain direction and purpose rooted in God’s truth.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    Q1:How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9.
    Answer: Knowing I am part of a “chosen generation” and “royal priesthood” reminds me that my worth is not based on what the world says but on God’s calling. It gives me confidence and responsibility to live for His glory and reflect His light.
    Q2:What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    1 Corinthians 12:4-7
    Answer: My spiritual gifts, such as encouragement, teaching, or serving, are tools God gave me to help others and build His kingdom. 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 teaches that each gift is meant to serve the body of Christ and bring glory to God. Using my gifts intentionally allows me to fulfill my purpose while blessing and strengthening others.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    Q1:How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Proverbs 3:5-6
    Answer: I can trust God by surrendering my plans, decisions, and worries to Him through daily prayer and reflection. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds me to rely on His wisdom rather than my own understanding. In my life, trusting God has helped me make important decisions with peace, knowing He directs my path.
    Q2:Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    Answer: I felt empowered during challenging tasks when I relied on Christ’s strength rather than my own abilities. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I can face any difficulty with confidence because Christ strengthens me.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    Q1:How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Galatians 5:13
    Answer: I can use my freedom in Christ to choose love, kindness, and service rather than selfishness or pride. Galatians 5:13 reminds me to serve others willingly and humbly, guided by God’s love.
    Q2:What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Mark 16:15
    Answer: I can share the Gospel by showing Christ’s love through my actions, such as helping others, showing kindness, and being a good example.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    Q1:How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Romans 5:3-4
    Answer: I can maintain a positive outlook by trusting that God uses difficulties to strengthen my character and faith. Romans 5:3-4 reminds me that perseverance produces growth, patience, and hope.
    Q2:What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    2 Peter 3:18
    Answer: I can grow in grace and knowledge by intentionally seeking God through prayer and worship. 2 Peter 3:18 reminds me to focus on spiritual growth rather than comparing myself to others. I can also practice applying God’s Word in real-life situations, learning from experiences, and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide my thoughts and actions.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Joza de vera
    Friday 8:30-9:30
    Bstm 3 irreg

    Finding my life purpose means seeking God’s will above my own. I believe that God created me with intention, and His plans—just like in Jeremiah 29:11—give me hope and direction. Through prayer, reading the Bible, and reflecting on my gifts, I start to understand who He wants me to become. Even when I feel unsure, I trust Proverbs 3:5–6, knowing that God will guide my steps. My purpose is not only about success, but about serving others, growing in faith, and living in a way that reflects Christ. As long as I walk with God.

    ReplyDelete
  74. ‎‎BACTAD, SHAIRA GAYLER.
    ‎BSA-4_CLV3 (5:30-6:30 MON)
    ‎
    ‎#1. "SEEK A RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST"
    ‎1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 and discuss personal experiences where you sought God's wisdom.
    ‎- As a student, I can practically ask God for wisdom by starting my day with prayer, seeking guidance for my studies, decisions, and relationships. James 1:5 reminds me that God gives wisdom generously to those who ask without doubting. Personally, I’ve prayed for wisdom when deciding how to balance schoolwork, extracurricular activities, and spiritual growth. Through prayer and reflection, I often feel peace and clarity, helping me choose priorities that honor God and support my personal goals.
    ‎
    ‎2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    ‎- Reading and studying Scripture helps me understand God’s plan for my life and guides me in making decisions aligned with His will. As a student, it teaches me values like perseverance, honesty, and compassion, which I can apply in school and daily life. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 reminds me that all Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness. This verse encourages me to approach Bible study seriously, knowing that it equips me to live purposefully, grow spiritually, and make choices that honor God in both my studies and personal life.
    ‎
    ‎#2. "UNDERSTAND YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST"
    ‎1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9.
    ‎- It reminds me that my value does not come from academic achievements, people’s opinions, or social status, but from God who intentionally chose me and called me His own. This truth gives me confidence during moments of insecurity or failure, assuring me that I belong to God and that my life has a divine purpose to declare His goodness through how I live, study, and treat others.
    ‎
    ‎2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? Discuss the importance of recognizing and using your gifts as described in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7.
    ‎- According to 1 Corinthians 12:4–7, these gifts are given not for personal recognition but for the common good, which teaches me the importance of recognizing and using what God has entrusted to me. As a student, using my gifts allows me to contribute positively to my community while honoring God through humble service (like dancing and a Sunday School teacher).
    ‎
    ‎#3. "ALIGN YPUR LIFE WITH GOD'S WILL"
    ‎1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Share examples of how Proverbs 3:5-6 has been applied in your life.
    ‎- Proverbs 3:5–6 has been applied in my life when I faced academic pressure and personal struggles, yet chose to rely on God instead of my own understanding. Through this, I learned that when I commit my ways to Him, He brings clarity, peace, and direction even in confusing situations.
    ‎
    ‎2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    ‎- Philippians 4:13 inspires my daily endeavors by reminding me that my ability does not depend solely on my own strength but on Christ who empowers me. This verse motivates me to persevere in my responsibilities as a student and a believer, trusting that God equips me for every challenge I face.
    ‎

    ReplyDelete
  75. ‎#4. SERVE OTHERS AND SPREAD THE GOSPEL"
    ‎1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Discuss ways to apply Galatians 5:13 in your community.
    ‎- Galatians 5:13 teaches me that true freedom is expressed through loving service, which I apply by volunteering, encouraging friends, and showing kindness in simple, everyday ways. As a student, this means using my time and abilities to reflect Christ’s love rather than focusing only on my own success.
    ‎
    ‎2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Reflect on Mark 16:15 and share personal experiences or strategies for evangelism.
    ‎- Mark 16:15 encourages me to see evangelism not only as preaching but as faithfully representing Christ in my words and actions. Through small conversations, social media posts, and genuine relationships, I can share the hope of the Gospel in a way that is authentic and relatable.
    ‎
    #5. "PERSEVERE AND GROW"
    ‎1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Reflect on how Romans 5:3-4 has applied to your life’s difficulties.
    ‎- Romans 5:3–4 has applied to my life by teaching me that suffering produces perseverance, character, and hope, especially during seasons of loneliness and pressure. As a student and Christian, this perspective helps me endure hardships with faith, knowing that God is shaping me through every trial.
    ‎
    ‎2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ? Discuss practical ways to incorporate the teachings of 2 Peter 3:18 into your daily spiritual practices.
    ‎- 2 Peter 3:18 encourages me to pursue intentional spiritual growth by applying God’s Word in daily life and remaining teachable. By aligning my daily habits with Christ-centered practices, I can mature in faith while balancing my responsibilities as a student.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Kimberly Almario
    Bsa4 clv3
    How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? (James 1:5)
    We can ask God for wisdom through sincere prayer, especially when facing decisions, challenges, or confusion. By humbly admitting our need for His guidance and trusting His promise, God grants clarity and peace. Personally, I have experienced God’s wisdom when I prayed before making important choices, and He guided me through His Word, inner conviction, and wise counsel from others.
    In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? (2 Timothy 3:16–17)
    Studying Scripture helps shape my character, correct my attitudes, and guide my actions according to God’s will. The Bible equips me with truth and prepares me to do good works, helping me understand my purpose as someone called to live righteously and serve others faithfully.
    How does knowing you are a “chosen generation” and “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? (1 Peter 2:9)
    Knowing that I am chosen by God strengthens my self-worth and reminds me that my life has divine purpose. It gives me confidence that I belong to God and that I am called to reflect His light through my words, actions, and lifestyle.
    What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? (1 Corinthians 12:4–7)
    My spiritual gifts may include serving, encouraging others, teaching, or showing compassion. These gifts are given to glorify God and help others, and when I use them faithfully, I contribute to the growth of the church and fulfill God’s purpose for my life.
    How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? (Proverbs 3:5–6)
    I trust God by praying before making decisions, seeking His will through Scripture, and relying on Him rather than my own understanding. When I surrender my plans to God, He directs my path and leads me toward what is best.
    Reflect on a time when you felt empowered through Christ’s strength. (Philippians 4:13)
    There were moments when academic pressure or personal struggles felt overwhelming, but trusting in Christ gave me strength to persevere. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I am not limited by my weaknesses because Christ empowers me to overcome challenges.
    How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? (Galatians 5:13)
    Freedom in Christ allows me to choose love, humility, and service. I can serve others by helping those in need, offering encouragement, and showing kindness in my community, reflecting Christ’s love through my actions.
    What are practical ways to share the Gospel in everyday life? (Mark 16:15)
    I can share the Gospel by living as a good example, sharing my testimony, offering prayers, and speaking about God’s love in daily conversations. Simple acts of kindness and genuine faith can open opportunities to share Christ with others.
    How can you maintain a positive outlook during challenges? (Romans 5:3–4)
    Challenges teach me patience, strengthen my character, and deepen my hope in God. Remembering that trials have purpose helps me remain positive and trust that God is working for my growth even in difficult situations.
    What steps can you take to grow in grace and knowledge of Christ? (2 Peter 3:18)
    I can grow spiritually by maintaining regular prayer, studying the Bible daily, participating in fellowship, and applying God’s teachings in my life. Consistent devotion helps me mature in faith and deepen my relationship with Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Humilde, Ritchier B.
    ClV 3 BSA 4 (Mon. 5:30-6:30)
    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    *How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    >We can ask God for wisdom by praying every day, especially when we have problems or decisions to make. I usually pray before choosing or doing something important. There were times when I felt confused, but after praying, I felt calm and guided. James 1:5 reminds us that God gives wisdom when we ask Him sincerely.

    *In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    >Reading the Bible helps us know what God wants us to do and how to live properly. It teaches us what is right and helps correct our mistakes. According to 2 Timothy 3:16–17, the Bible prepares us to do good works. Through reading Scripture, I understand my purpose little by little.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    *How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    >Knowing that I am chosen by God makes me feel important and loved. It reminds me that I have value and a purpose in life. 1 Peter 2:9 helps me remember that God called me to live in His light. This gives me confidence and encourages me to do good.

    *What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    >My spiritual gifts may include helping others, listening, or encouraging people. I can use these gifts by serving others and showing kindness. 1 Corinthians 12:4–7 teaches that everyone has different gifts from God. Using my gifts helps me fulfill my purpose and serve God better.

    3. Align Your Life with God’s Will
    *How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    >I can trust God by praying before making decisions and not depending only on myself. I try to include God in my plans, studies, and future goals. Proverbs 3:5–6 reminds me that God will guide me if I trust Him. This helps me feel less worried.

    *How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    >There were times when I felt weak or scared to try, but I continued because I trusted God. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I can do things through Christ’s strength. This verse motivates me not to give up easily. It helps me believe in myself with God’s help.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    *How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    >I can use my freedom to help others without expecting anything in return. I can show kindness, respect, and love to people around me. Galatians 5:13 teaches us to serve one another through love. Serving others makes my faith visible.

    *What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    >I can share the Gospel by being kind, honest, and respectful to others. I can also talk about God when someone asks or needs encouragement. Mark 16:15 reminds us to share God’s Word. Living a good example is also a way to share the Gospel.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    *How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    >I try to stay positive by praying and trusting that God has a plan. Romans 5:3–4 teaches that challenges help us grow and become stronger. Difficult times teach me patience and faith. Instead of giving up, I learn from my experiences.

    *What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    >I can grow by reading the Bible, praying daily, and attending church or fellowship activities. I also try to apply what I learn in my daily life. 2 Peter 3:18 encourages us to keep growing in faith. These habits help me grow closer to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Isa pang mahalagang punto na nakuha ko ay ang pagsunod sa kalooban ng Diyos. Kailangan kong isaayos ang aking buhay ayon sa Kanyang mga plano. Hindi ito madali, lalo na sa mundong ito na puno ng mga tukso at distractions. Pero sa pamamagitan ng panalangin at pagbabasa ng Bibliya, mas mauunawaan ko ang Kanyang kalooban at mas magiging handa akong sumunod.

    ReplyDelete
  79. CAMPOS JANA JESIELYN R.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV 1
    MONDAY (8:00 - 9:00 AM)

    Ang natutunan ko dito is about purpose in life. Una need natin mag seek kay Christ, mag pray and mag basa ng Bible para malaman ano gusto ni God sa atin. Pangalawa, yung identity natin kay Christ, sabi chosen generation daw tayo so may value tayo, hindi tayo basta basta lang. Pangatlo, need natin mag trust kay Lord sa lahat ng decision, kahit mahirap. At last, need din natin tumulong sa iba at mag share ng gospel, at magpatuloy kahit may pagsubok.

    ReplyDelete
  80. RAON, JASMINE Q.
    BSTM 1-A
    FDP CV1 8:00-9:00

    PART 1: DEVELOPING MY LIFE PURPOSE.

    I learned that to develop our purpose in life, we must recognize Christ as our Lord and make him the center of our lives. According to Matthew 28:19–20, we are called to teach others about Christ. We should share our faith and help others know God. Also we should follow him, serve others, and show love and kindness to people around us. I also learned that challenges and problem are part of our journey just like the storm. Sometimes life can be hard but it will make us stronger and we should remain faithful and trust God even when things are hard for us. This part of lesson made me realize that our purpose is not only about achieving our own goals but also about using our lives to do good and make a positive difference in others.

    Part 2: Starting My New Life

    I learned that when we make decisions in life, we should seek God’s guidance. James 1:5 states that if we lack wisdom, we should ask God. It’s important to me personally because sometimes I feel confused or unsure of what to do. Instead of just relying on myself and thinking that I can’t do it. I pray. I ask God to give me wisdom, to guide me. I liked the verse Proverbs 3:5–6, “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.” I liked this verse because I am a person who sometimes overthinks things and worries about my future. It reminds me that I don't have to know everything right away and I just need to trust God, do what I can, my best and believe that he will guide me in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  81. DELA CRUZ ROWENA D.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1 FDP

    I learned that having a purpose in life is not only about achieving my own dreams, but also about following God’s will. God has given each person different talents and abilities that can be used to help others. I should serve others with love, share my faith, and continue to trust God even when I face challenges. I may not know exactly what my future will be, but I believe that God will guide me as I grow and discover my purpose. As Ephesians 2:10 (KJV) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Francisco, Genibel C. BSTM 1-A
    Overall Part 1 and part 2:
    Base on what I have learned, to understand our life and know our self we must know God first. Knowing God helps us to answer all the question in our minds. We all wanted the happiest life, in order to have that life we must align our lives to the Lord Jesus. Praying and praising God is not just a way to prove our self but to show respect, love to all the creation of the God. No matter how many challenges in life, the Words of God (Bible) we must always remember that our lord made us, made everything for us.

    ReplyDelete
  83. MANZANO JARA FATIMA G.
    Bsa 1 A

    Part 1: Developing My Life Purpose – A Christian Perspective

    Reflection:
    I learned that my life purpose should be centered on Christ and God’s will. I should not focus only on my own wants, but I should seek God first and follow His teachings. I also learned that serving others, sharing the Gospel, and staying faithful during difficult times are important parts of living with purpose. This reminds me that my life can have meaning when I use it to honor God and help others.

    Part 2: Starting My New Life

    Reflection:
    I learned that developing my life purpose starts with having a relationship with Christ. I can do this through prayer, reading the Bible, and asking God for wisdom. I also need to understand my identity and recognize the gifts God has given me. I should trust God when making decisions, serve others with love, share the Gospel, and continue growing in my faith. These steps can help me live a life that follows God’s purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  84. JARA FATIMA G. MANZANO
    BSA1-A

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

    1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    We can ask God for wisdom through prayer. We can pray before making decisions and ask Him to guide us. We should also listen to His Word and trust His guidance.

    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    Reading the Bible helps us understand God’s will and how He wants us to live. It teaches us His commands and helps us know the purpose He has for our lives.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    It reminds us that we are special and valuable to God. It gives us confidence and helps us understand that our purpose is to honor God and show His goodness to others.

    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    Our spiritual gifts are abilities given by the Holy Spirit. We can use them to help others, serve in the church, and honor God. We can discover our gifts through prayer and by asking others for advice.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will

    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    We can trust God by praying about our decisions, following the Bible, and asking for His guidance. We should include God in our studies, work, relationships, and future plans.

    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    Christ gives us strength when we face difficult situations. Philippians 4:13 reminds us that we do not have to face challenges alone. With Christ’s strength, we can keep going and not give up.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    We can serve others by helping people in need, being kind, encouraging others, and volunteering in our church or community. We should use our freedom to show love instead of only thinking about ourselves.

    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    We can share the Gospel by telling others about Jesus, inviting them to church, praying with them, and showing Christian love through our actions. We can also share our personal experiences of how God has helped us.

    5. Persevere and Grow

    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    We can trust God during difficult times and remember that challenges can help us become stronger. Difficult experiences can teach us patience, build our character, and give us hope.

    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    We can read the Bible regularly, pray, worship God, attend fellowship, and practice Jesus’ teachings in our daily lives. We should continue learning about Christ and growing in our faith.

    ReplyDelete
  85. OLIQUINO, ABIJAH RUDAH C.,
    BSA-1 SET A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    Discovering one’s life purpose is deeply connected to having a strong relationship with God. Purpose goes beyond personal ambitions; it involves following God’s will, serving others, and living according to Christian values. Recognizing our talents and strengths can help us understand how we can use them to help others and glorify God. Through prayer, Scripture, and faith, we can seek God’s guidance in making meaningful decisions.

    Challenges and struggles are also important parts of this journey because they can strengthen our faith and help us grow spiritually. By continuing to trust God, love and serve others, and remain connected to Christ, we can find greater meaning in life. Ultimately, a purposeful life is one centered on God, focused on helping others, and committed to continual spiritual and personal growth.

    ReplyDelete
  86. RABADON, REGINE N.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    Part 1: Developing My Life Purpose – A Christian Perspective

    The lesson about developing my life purpose helped me realize that my purpose is not only about my future career or the things I want to achieve. It is also about having a relationship with Christ and allowing God to guide my life. I learned that I should seek God first, trust His plans, and use my abilities to do good and help others. As a student, I can start doing this by being responsible with my studies, making good decisions, and treating the people around me with kindness and respect.

    The lesson also reminded me that challenges are part of life and can help me grow. There may be times when I feel pressured by school, uncertain about my future, or disappointed when things do not go as planned. Instead of giving up, I can pray, trust God, and continue doing my best. I realized that my purpose is something I can develop through my daily choices, my faith, and the way I treat other people. I may not know everything about my future yet, but I can trust that God will guide me as I continue to grow.

    Part 2: Starting My New Life

    The lesson about starting my new life taught me that I should begin by building a stronger relationship with Christ. I can do this through prayer, reading the Bible, and asking God for wisdom when I need to make decisions. I realized that knowing my identity in Christ is also important because it reminds me that I am valued and that my life has a purpose.

    As a student, I can apply this by trusting God with my studies and future. When I have difficult subjects, exams, deadlines, or problems, I can pray and ask for strength instead of losing hope. I can also use the abilities God has given me by helping others, being responsible, and doing things that can have a positive effect on the people around me. This lesson reminded me that finding my purpose is not something I need to figure out all at once. It is a journey where I can continue learning, growing in faith, serving others, and allowing God to guide my path.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Part 3: Developing Our Life Purpose in Christ

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

    1. For me, I can ask God for wisdom through prayer, especially when I am unsure about what to do. Before making an important decision, I can take a moment to pray and ask God to guide me instead of deciding right away. I can do this not only for big decisions but also for simple situations in school and everyday life.

    2. Reading the Bible can help me understand my purpose because it teaches me how God wants me to live. Sometimes, I may feel confused about what direction I should take, and Scripture can give me guidance and something to reflect on. It can also help me recognize the things I need to change in myself and teach me how to make better choices. For me, Bible study is not just about reading the words but also understanding them and applying their lessons to my everyday life.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

    1. Knowing that I am part of a “chosen generation” and “royal priesthood” reminds me that I have value and a purpose in life. There are times when I compare myself with other people or feel unsure about myself, but this verse reminds me that my worth does not depend on how I compare to others. It encourages me to appreciate what God has given me and to use my life for something meaningful. I also want my actions to reflect my faith and show the good things I have learned from God.

    2. I think some of my gifts are being willing to learn, being creative, and being able to help others. I can use these gifts in simple ways, such as helping my classmates, sharing what I know, or contributing my ideas during group activities. I also believe that I should continue improving these abilities instead of taking them for granted.

    3. Align Your Life with God’s Will

    1. I can show my trust in God by including Him in my decisions, plans, and everyday life. When I am worried about my studies or my future, I can pray for guidance and then do my part instead of letting my worries control me. I know that I cannot control everything that happens, so I need to learn to trust God with the things that are beyond my control.

    2. I can relate this to the times when I have difficult schoolwork or responsibilities that make me feel like I cannot do everything. When I start feeling discouraged, I pray and remind myself to keep trying instead of giving up. I still need to study, prepare, and put in effort, but my faith gives me the strength and encouragement to continue.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

    1. I can use my freedom in Christ by choosing to help others instead of thinking only about myself. I can start with simple things like helping a classmate with schoolwork, assisting someone who needs help, or listening to someone who is having a difficult day. In my community, I can also participate in activities that help other people.

    2. For me, one practical way to share the Gospel is through my everyday actions. I can show honesty, kindness, patience, forgiveness, and respect to the people around me. When there is a natural opportunity, I can also share what I believe and what I have learned about God with others. I believe that I do not always have to do something big because being a good example can also show others the values of my faith.

    5. Persevere and Grow

    1. When I experience challenges, I can try to look at them as experiences that can teach me something. For example, when I make a mistake or struggle with a difficult school activity, I can think about what I can learn from it instead of giving up. Difficult experiences can teach me to be more patient, responsible, and determined.

    2. I can continue growing in my faith by making time for prayer and reading the Bible. I can also reflect on what I learn and try to apply it to the way I treat other people and make decisions. When I make mistakes, I can admit them, learn from them, and try to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Carayoan, Micajoy C.
    BSA1-SET A


    I learned that having a purpose in life starts with knowing God and keeping Him in my life. It is not only about reaching my dreams or being successful, but also about doing what is right, helping other people, and showing love. I also learned that praying and reading the Bible can help me when I feel confused or when I do not know what to do.

    I learned that starting a new life also means learning more about myself and trusting God with my decisions. I should know my strengths and use them in a good way. There will be problems and mistakes along the way, but I should not give up because they can teach me lessons and help me become a better person.

    Most of all, I learned that I do not need to know everything about my future right now. Sometimes I may feel lost or unsure, but I can always pray and ask God for guidance. I want to keep learning, help others, and do my best while trusting God to guide me in whatever path I take.

    ReplyDelete
  89. JESSILLE FRANCE F ITLIONG
    BSA-1
    CV1- Finding and Developing my Purpose

    What i have learned is that discovering my life purpose reminds me that all things starts with God. He created us with purpose and a plan.
    As his creation,my purpose is to glorify God in all that I do and reflect my life of His love.

    I have also learned that the true purpose of life is to connect with Christ and follow his will. It is important that we strenghten our relationship with God. As humans,we should love and serve others as Jesus did. It reflected in me that when there are trials and haardships, we should trust God because he has a good plan for me. Worshipping God is our mission here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  90. VERZOSA, SHEENA M.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


    This topic highlights the importance of recognizing Christ as our Lord. We should acknowledge Christ as the center of our lives. Without Him, our sense of purpose is incomplete. Verse Matthew 6:33 (KJV) emphasizes the significance of our relationship with God in all things and at all times.

    Understanding our purpose involves God's will. We should align our lives with His will. We can see in the Bible the guidance on how to live according to God's plan. We should offer ourselves to God and seek knowledge and information through His will.

    I came to realize that we should respect others and serve through His will. We should love each other just as God loves us, and we should remember how much and how God does things for us. We should act through His love and compassion.

    We should spread the Word of God to others and teach them about Christ.

    I realize that we can't understand our purpose if we don't have faith in God. We should always put Him at the center of our lives above all things. We should respect each other and do the right thing, following His will and applying His will. Embracing Him in our lives leads us to the right path and gives meaning to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  91. ARIANNE MAE V. VERZOSA
    BSA 1-B
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    PART 1
    Finding my purpose in life becomes clear when I place Jesus at the center of everything I do. The lesson shows that true purpose is not about following my own plans, but about building a deep relationship with God and letting Him guide my path.
    To live out my purpose every day, I need to focus on a few key steps. First, I must put God first in my life and let Him transform the way I think and act. Second, I am called to serve others with love and kindness, just as Jesus did when He lived on earth. Third, God wants me to share His love and truth with the people around me. Lastly, when I face hard times, I can stay strong because I know that God uses every trial to help me grow and fulfill His plan.
    This truth is clearly reminded in Proverbs 3:5–6 (KJV): "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." When I stop relying on my own wisdom and put my complete trust in Him, God promises to show me the right way to go.


    PART 2
    Starting a new life with God means putting His plans first in everything I do. I can begin by praying, reading the Bible, and trusting that God values me and gives me special gifts.
    ​To live for Him, I need to trust Him with my choices and rely on His strength. He calls me to help others, share my faith, and use hard times to grow closer to Him.

    ​As 2 Peter 3:18 says: "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen." Through prayer and learning, I can keep growing in faith every day.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Baliton, Ejay Lee C.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    Finding my life purpose starts with having a strong relationship with God. My purpose is not only about reaching my dreams or being successful in school and work. It is also about putting Christ first, praying, reading the Bible, and asking God to guide my decisions. I learned that my value does not depend on my grades, achievements, or how much I can do because I am already loved and valued by God.

    I also learned that my purpose includes using my talents and skills to help others. Even small acts of kindness and service can have meaning when they are done with a sincere heart. God has given each person different gifts, and I can use mine to serve others, share my faith, and make a positive difference in the lives of people around me.

    Lastly, I learned that challenges are part of discovering and living out my purpose. Difficult times can make me stronger, more patient, and more faithful. I do not need to know everything about my future because I can trust God and follow His guidance one step at a time. A purposeful life is about staying close to God, helping others, trusting Him through challenges, and continuing to grow as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  93. BUENAFLOR, RAEZA CIELO V.
    BSA 1
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    As I look at the journey of developing my life purpose, I see how everything begins and ends with Christ. In Part 1, I am reminded that He is the foundation of my life. Without Him, my purpose feels empty, but when I seek His Kingdom first, I find direction and peace. Knowing that I was created by Him and for Him gives me confidence that my life has meaning beyond what the world offers.

    In Part 2, I learn that starting my new life in Christ means daily surrender through prayer, Scripture, and obedience. It’s not always easy, but I am chosen, gifted, and called to trust Him with all my heart. This new life challenges me to set goals that honor Him, serve others in love, and grow even through trials. Each step is a reminder that my identity is secure in Him.

    In Part 3, I realize that developing my purpose is not a journey I walk alone. God gives wisdom when I ask, and His Word equips me for every good work. Sharing these truths in fellowship strengthens me and others, reminding us that purpose grows deeper when lived in community.

    Altogether, these parts show me that my purpose is a Christ-centered journey: to seek Him first, obey His will, serve in love, share His truth, and persevere in faith. It is not about chasing worldly success but living a life that reflects His glory.


    ReplyDelete
  94. PART 1

    The lesson shows that true purpose is not about following my own plans, but about building a deep relationship with God and letting Him guide my path. I came to realize that we should respect others and serve through His will. We should love each other just as God loves us, and we should remember how much and how God does things for us. We should act through His love and compassion. There may be times when I feel pressured by school, uncertain about my future, or disappointed when things do not go as planned. Instead of giving up, I can pray, trust God, and continue doing my best. plan. Everything I do, including my schoolwork and everyday challenges, has purpose when I have him as my guide. This also served as a reminder that part of my purpose is to serve others and spread God's love. In the end I am confident that putting my trust in him will result in a life that truly has purpose and direction.


    PART 2

    I learned that I can use abilities God has given me by helping others, being responsible, and doing things that can have a positive effect on the people around me. This lesson reminded me that finding my purpose is not something I need to figure out all at once. It is a journey where I can continue learning, growing in faith, serving others, and allowing God to guide my path. Also in developing myself more i can be more connected with christ and be faithful to him knowing how he can make me more responsible and help me grow more. loving him giving me a peace of mind so putting god's first helps me build confidence and never doubted his ability to make a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  95. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  96. PART 3
    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    I can ask God for wisdom through prayer, especially when I am facing an important decision or difficult situation. I can also read the Bible and trust God to guide me in making the right choices.

    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    Reading and studying the Bible helps me understand how God wants me to live and what kind of person I should become. It gives me guidance when I feel uncertain and teaches me how to use my life to honor God and help others.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    Knowing that I am part of a “chosen generation” and “royal priesthood” reminds me that I am valuable and have a purpose in God’s eyes. It helps me not compare myself with others and encourages me to live in a way that reflects my faith.

    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    I believe my gifts include creativity, willingness to learn, and being able to support others. I can use these gifts by helping others, sharing my ideas, and using my abilities to serve God and my community.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    I can trust God by praying about my decisions and including Him in my studies, relationships, and future plans. I will also do my responsibilities while trusting Him with the things that I cannot control.

    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    When I feel tired or discouraged because of difficult schoolwork, I pray and ask God to give me strength to continue. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that with Christ’s strength, I can face challenges with courage and not easily give up.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    I can use my freedom in Christ by helping others, listening to them, and showing kindness and patience. Even through simple acts of service, I can show people the love that Christ teaches.

    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    I can share the Gospel by showing kindness, honesty, forgiveness, and respect in the way I treat others. I can also talk about my faith and share what I have learned about Jesus when there is a good opportunity.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    I can stay positive by seeing challenges as opportunities to learn and become stronger. Through prayer and faith in God, I can learn from my mistakes and continue moving forward even when things are difficult.

    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    I can grow in my faith by praying regularly, reading the Bible, worshiping, and applying God’s teachings to my daily life. I can also learn from my mistakes, ask for forgiveness, and continue trying to become more like Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CARBONELL, MARK TERENCE R.
      BSA-1 SET B
      CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


      1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
      How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?

      We can ask God for wisdom through sincere prayer, especially when we are facing difficult decisions or problems. We can also ask Him to guide our thoughts and actions. By trusting God and listening to His guidance, we can make better decisions.

      In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?

      Reading the Bible helps us understand God’s teachings, plans, and expectations for our lives. It gives us guidance on how we should live and treat others. Through studying Scripture, we can better understand our purpose and how we can use our lives to honor God.


      2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
      How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?

      Knowing that I am chosen and valued by God gives me confidence and reminds me that my life has a purpose. It encourages me to live in a way that reflects my faith. I also understand that I should use my life to glorify God and be a good example to others.

      What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?

      One of my spiritual gifts is being able to help and encourage others. I can use this gift by supporting people when they are struggling and by being kind and understanding. Using my gifts to help others allows me to serve God and fulfill my purpose.


      3. Align Your Life with God's Will
      How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?

      I can trust the Lord by praying before making important decisions and by accepting His guidance even when things do not go according to my plans. I can also acknowledge Him by applying His teachings in my studies, relationships, and daily actions. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds me that I do not have to rely only on my own understanding.

      Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength.

      There are times when I feel tired, worried, or unsure if I can accomplish something. Through prayer and faith in Christ, I gain courage to continue and do my best. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that with Christ’s strength, I can face challenges and keep moving forward.


      4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
      How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?

      I can use my freedom in Christ by helping others without expecting anything in return. I can volunteer, assist classmates, encourage friends, and show kindness to people in need. In this way, I can show God’s love through my actions.

      What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?

      I can share the Gospel by being a good example through my words and actions. I can encourage others, share what I have learned from the Bible, and talk about my faith respectfully when opportunities come. Showing kindness, patience, and love can also help others see Christ through my actions.


      5. Persevere and Grow
      How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?

      I can remain positive by trusting God and remembering that difficulties can teach me important lessons. Instead of giving up, I can learn from my mistakes and continue to have faith. Romans 5:3-4 reminds me that challenges can develop patience, experience, and hope.

      What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?

      I can continue growing by reading the Bible, praying regularly, attending worship or fellowship, and applying God’s teachings in my daily life. I can also learn from other Christians and reflect on my actions. By doing these things consistently, I can strengthen my relationship with Christ.

      Delete
  97. 2. UNDERSTAND YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST

    • Knowing I’m part of a chosen generation makes me feel valued and gives me confidence that I have a purpose. It reminds me that I’m not defined by mistakes, but by God’s calling. And reminds me that I can always make decisions by trusting his will

    • As a student, using my gifts allows me to contribute positively to people while honoring God through joining church activities or thanksgiving. . 1 Corinthians 12:4-7 teaches that each gift is meant to serve the body of Christ and bring glory to God. Using my gifts intentionally allows me to fulfill my purpose while blessing and strengthening others.

    3. ALIGN YOUR LIFE WITH GOD'S WILL

    Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds me to rely on His wisdom rather than my own understanding. In my life, trusting God has helped me make important decisions with peace, knowing He directs my path. I can trust him allowing his will to do and make me more better than before and will help me cherish his will every day.

    • Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I can do things through Christ’s strength. This verse motivates me not to give up easily. It helps me believe in myself with God’s help.

    4. SERVE OTHERS AND SPREAD THE GOSPEL

    •Galatians 5:13 teaches me that true freedom is expressed through loving service, which I apply it in my daily life helping others without asking for any exchange As a student, this means using my time and abilities to reflect Christ’s love rather than focusing only on my own success.
    ‎
    •share the Gospel by talking about my faith naturally and showing God’s love through my everyday life and worship god's works and actions.

    5. PERSEVERE AND GROWN

    • We maintain a positive outlook by recognizing that challenges are a process designed to build patience and mature character, which ultimately leads to deep, and love to god. believing that there's no impossible when god's starts doing his way to help us.

    • Peter 3:18 reminds me to focus on spiritual growth rather than comparing myself to others. I can also practice applying God’s Word in real-life situations, learning from experiences, and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide my thoughts and actions.I can grow spiritually by maintaining regular prayer, studying the Bible daily, participating in fellowship, and applying God’s teachings in my life. Consistent devotion helps me mature in faith and deepen my relationship with Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  98. ‎COLCOL, KHRIS-CHELLE JANE LEE B.
    ‎BSA 1 - SET B
    ‎CV 1
    ‎
    ‎1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    ‎
    ‎1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    ‎- We can ask God for wisdom through a prayer, especially when we needed to make a hard decisions. We can also pause, pray, and trust God instead of relying only on our own.
    ‎
    ‎2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    ‎- Reading the Bible helps me understand God’s character, His plans, and how He wants me to live. It gives me guidance when I feel lost and reminds me that my life has a purpose in Him.
    ‎
    ‎2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    ‎
    ‎1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    ‎- Knowing that I am chosen by God reminds me that my worth does not depend on what other people think of me. It gives me confidence to live with purpose and use my life to honor Him.
    ‎
    ‎2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    ‎- I believe one of my spiritual gifts is encouraging and helping others. I can use this by listening to people, giving them hope, and serving whenever I have the opportunity.
    ‎
    ‎3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    ‎
    ‎1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    ‎- I can trust God by praying before making a decisions and accepting that His plans may be different from mine. Even when I do not understand what is happening, I still choose to believe that He is always with me and guiding me.
    ‎
    ‎2.Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    ‎- There were times during my SHS life when I felt like I couldn’t do it anymore. But even when I felt that way, I still chose to continue because I prayed and trusted God. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I don’t have to face my challenges alone because Christ gives me the strength to keep going.
    ‎
    ‎4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    ‎
    ‎1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    ‎- I can use my freedom by helping others without expecting anything in return. Even simple acts like listening, encouraging, or helping someone can show God’s love.
    ‎
    ‎2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    ‎- I can share the Gospel through my words, actions, and the way I treat others. I can encourage people, share what God has done in my life, and let my life be an example of His love.
    ‎
    ‎5. Persevere and Grow
    ‎
    ‎1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    ‎- I can face challenges by praying, staying hopeful, and remembering that difficult seasons can teach me something. Instead of letting problems break me, I can allow them to strengthen my faith and character.
    ‎
    ‎2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    ‎- I can grow by praying regularly, reading the Bible, attending church, and applying God’s teachings in my daily life. I also want to become more consistent in my relationship with Him and keep learning from every experience.
    ‎

    ReplyDelete
  99. VOLANTE, Angelica Ross Camba
    BSA 1 SET A

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    1. How can we practically ask God or wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 and discuss personal experiences where you sought God’s wisdom.
    - One way to request wisdom from God is through prayer and genuine effort to follow His guidance prior to making decisions.

    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? Discuss how 2 Timothy 3:16-17 informs your approach to Bible study.
    -The process of reading and understanding the Bible allows us to comprehend the teachings of God, His will for us, and also how He wants us to behave.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9.
    - The realization that I am accepted and valued by God instills me with confidence and assures me of the purpose of my existence. It is a reminder that my dignity does not depend solely on the opinions of others regarding me.

    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? Discuss the importance of recognizing and using your gifts as described in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7.
    -I think that some of my gifts include communication, helping other people, and being sociable. I can make use of my gifts by helping others out and by getting involved in activities where I can be of service.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Share examples of how Proverbs 3:5-6 has been applied in your life.
    - Believing in God can take place via prayer, consulting Him about the course of action, and having faith in His wisdom. One should also demonstrate faith in Him through obedience to His commandments despite the situation.

    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    - Sometimes I happen to feel fatigued, stressed out, or insecure regarding my abilities particularly when I have to deal with constant school work and obligations. I use prayer and faith to remind myself that I do not have to deal with any problem in isolation.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Discuss ways to apply Galatians 5:13 in your community.
    - I am able to exercise the liberties that I have received through faith, and that includes considering others rather than only myself.

    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Reflect on Mark 16:15 and share personal experiences or strategies for evangelism.
    - I can tell people about the Gospel by setting a good example with my speech and behavior. I can support my friends when they’re having tough times, spread words from the Bible whenever it is right to do so, and share how God helped me in my life. I can also invite others to church or events related to the Bible.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Reflect on how Romans 5:3-4 has applied to your life’s difficulties .
    - The positive attitude can be relied on by prayer, belief, and the conviction that dark hours can be valuable teachers. Whenever faced with a difficulty, I don’t lose hope and try to gain some experience from the situation thus making myself stronger.

    2.What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ? Discuss practical ways to incorporate the teachings of 2 Peter 3:18 into your daily spiritual practices.
    - I can keep advancing in my faith by praying on a daily basis, reading and studying the Word, going to church to worship God, and implementing what I've learned in real life. Through active growth in my relationship with God, I will become stronger in my faith and make sense of my purpose in life.

    ReplyDelete
  100. ALMIRAH B. PERALTA
    BSA 1 - SET B
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    PART 1
    Developing My Life Purpose: A Christian Perspective
    My life purpose is to live like Jesus, follow the will of God and living in the word of God. Even if I pray for something, I understand that God will only give it if it is according to His will and His Word, and that if we only sincerely pray with it. I need to listen to Him, especially when making major decisions because If I don't and rely only in my own strength and my knowledge then I will be surely failed because I'm not putting God first. In times of trials, remember that we must not give up. Just like in the Bible, Job experienced many trials, but he continued to love God, trust Him, and remain faithful. Sometimes, trials may test our faith and patience, but we should continue to trust God and believe in His plans. Trials can refine my character and teach me to trust Him more. I should also leave behind things that keep me from following Him like doing a worldly things and remember that Jesus is my true treasure. Most importantly, I should experience Jesus every day and allow Him to change my life.

    PART 2
    Starting my New Life
    Starting my new life with Christ means making a sincere decision to follow Him and proving that decision through my actions every day. I should obey God with trust because obedience shows that I believe His Word is true. I should also depend on Jesus because I cannot change and forgive others completely on my own. When I face sadness, discouragement, or problems, I should remember that Jesus is with me. Even when my prayers seem delayed, I should continue trusting and thanking God because delayed does not mean denied.

    ReplyDelete
  101. ALMIRAH B. PERALTA
    BSA 1 - SET B
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    1.1) We can ask God for wisdom by praying to Him with all our heart—with sincerity and with pure heart. We put our trust to Him even when the situations get difficult. There was this time when I was so overwhelmed by task and decision that was given to me making me cry because I can't take it anymore but I remember that He is with me waiting for Him to call Him so I pray, I pray that He will give me wisdom so I can make a good decision in that situation and guide me in that situation I was in so I wouldn't make a mistake that will make me regret later.

    1.2) Reading and studying the scripture help me know how great our God is and all of His miracles that only He can do. This help me know what is my true purpose in this life It guides me in making decisions by following His will

    2.1) Knowing that I was chosen by God it makes me feel how important I am in this world. That I am not living in this world without purpose because from the start God chosen me, to love Him and to serve Him and because of that I must obey Him and share His will so that the people who don't know their purpose here in this world will be able to know it and live by it.

    2.2) My spiritual gifts are giving, serving, encouraging and evangelizing. These are the gifts that God given to me to honor and praise Him. I am using these spiritual gifts to convey to others the will of God and live by it faithfully so that many people can be save before His coming and help the ministry.

    3.1) Just like what our Apostle said that to to love him with all your heart means you're your heart is undivided "Jesus alone". And to love him with all your soul means you surrender your entire being to him give it all to Jesus. To love Him with all your mind means your thoughts revolve around him not just occasionally but constantly. And to know him with all your strength means you exhaust your energy for his glory— saving souls, evangelizing, praying, fasting, giving and when your strength runs out for Him—He will renew it, because you poured it out for His name. Wherever we are we must put God first in everything.

    3.2) There was this time when I felt weak and little unlike others, I thought that I will failed but because I believe in the promise of God and pray to Him sincerely all my worries vanished and I remain at peace because I trust that He will not let me failed.

    4.1) I can use my freedom in Christ by choosing love and kindness over hate and selfishness. If someone has wrong you, we must forgive them and pray to God that to open his eyes to the truth and change him.

    4.2) For me, sharing the Gospel does not always mean preaching in front of many people. We can share it through our everyday actions, words, and how we treat others. We can encourage someone who is going through a difficult time and remind them to trust God. We can also share Bible verses, talk about what God has done in our lives, and invite friends to church or Bible study. Most importantly, we should show kindness, love, forgiveness, and respect because our actions can also reflect our faith.

    5.1) I can maintain a positive outlook by trusting God during difficult times, just like Job in the Bible. Even when Job faced many trials, he remained faithful and continued to trust God. This reminds me that when I face problems, I should pray, and stay faithful. Because if God make a promises, He will fulfill it we just have to stay faithful and trust Him. He will never leave us, He is with us.

    5.2) I can grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus by praying every day. When I wake up, I thank God for another day, pray, read the Bible, and worship Him. I must apply His teachings to my life. Wherever I go, I must be obedient to Him and honor Him. I must also attend church, listen to God’s Word, and apply it to my everyday life. By doing these regularly, I can strengthen my faith and grow closer to Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  102. CARIÑO, THERESA JANE D.
    BSA 1-A
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE ( FRIDAY 1:45PM- 2:45PM)

    I learned that developing my life purpose begins with recognizing Jesus Christ as Lord and seeking God’s will in my life. My purpose is not based only on personal success, wealth, or recognition, but on having a relationship with Christ and allowing His teachings to guide my decisions. Through prayer, reading Scripture, and trusting God, I can gain wisdom and clarity about the direction He wants me to take.

    Also I learned that God has given each person unique gifts and abilities to be used in serving others. My identity and worth come from being valued by God, so I should use my talents not only for myself but also to help people and share God’s love. Serving others, showing compassion, and being a witness of my faith are important ways of fulfilling my purpose as a Christian.

    Finally, the lesson reminded me that challenges are part of spiritual growth. Difficult experiences can develop patience, character, and hope when I continue to trust God. As I grow in faith, obey His will, and persevere through trials, I can live a meaningful life that reflects Christ and contributes positively to others.

    ReplyDelete
  103. ARINGO, TRIXIE M.
    BSTM 1- A
    CV1
    FRIDAY 8:00 - 9:00

    The lesson about applying the New Creation Realities reminded me that being a new creation in Christ is not only something I should believe, but something I should practice every day. I learned that my past mistakes, failures, and weaknesses do not define who I am because Christ has given me a new identity. In my daily life, when I feel guilty, discouraged, or not good enough, I should remind myself that I am loved and accepted by God and choose to move forward instead of being controlled by my past.
    I also learned that I need to let Christ be the source of my life. There are times when I try to handle my problems and decisions on my own, but this lesson reminds me to surrender them to God and ask for His guidance. Through prayer, I can depend on Him when I face challenges at school, in my relationships, and in making decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  104. ANGELES, JEWEL P.
    BSCRIM 1
    FRIDAY 9:15 - 10:15


    After reading this lesson about New Creation Realities, I realized how I can apply these teachings to myself by accepting God and allowing Him to guide me. Through Him, we can discover our true identity because our faith is not only about believing in Him, but also about building a relationship with Him through prayer, reading the Bible, and, most importantly, trusting and accepting Him as our Savior.

    I also realized that I need to value and love myself just as God loves and values me. Another important lesson that opened my eyes was “Persevere and Grow: Embrace Challenges.” I realized that God does not always allow us to experience difficulties to make us suffer. Sometimes, He allows challenges to strengthen us and prepare us for the struggles we may face in life. Through these experiences, we can grow and become stronger as children of God.

    Because of this, I learned that no challenge should stop me from moving forward. With my faith, trust, and God's guidance, I can overcome difficulties and continue growing into the person He wants me to become.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Abarra, Krishley Shane S.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

    1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 and discuss personal experiences where you sought God’s wisdom.
    I can ask God for wisdom through prayer whenever I am unsure about what to do. When I feel confused about a decision in school or everyday life, I can ask Him for guidance and trust that He will help me.

    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? Discuss how 2 Timothy 3:16-17 informs your approach to Bible study.
    Reading the Bible can help me understand how God wants me to live and the kind of person I should become. It can teach and correct me, so I should not only read Scripture but also think about how I can apply its lessons to my life.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9.
    1 Peter 2:9 tells me that God has chosen and called me for a purpose. This helps me see my worth and encourages me to use my life in a way that honors Him.

    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? Discuss the importance of recognizing and using your gifts as described in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7.
    One ability I see in myself is being able to listen and understand other people. I can use this by encouraging someone or being there when they need someone to talk to, which allows me to use what God has given me to help others.

    3. Align Your Life with God’s Will

    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Share examples of how Proverbs 3:5-6 has been applied in your life.
    I can trust God by including Him in my decisions and asking for His guidance through prayer. When I worry about my studies or future, I try to pray first and remind myself that I cannot control everything, so I need to trust Him.

    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    When I have difficult schoolwork or responsibilities, I sometimes feel nervous and unsure if I can do them. Philippians 4:13 encourages me to keep trying and trust that Christ can give me the strength to face challenges.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Discuss ways to apply Galatians 5:13 in your community.
    I can use my freedom in Christ by choosing to help and care for other people. In my community, I can serve through simple acts like helping someone, listening to their problems, or giving encouragement.

    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Reflect on Mark 16:15 and share personal experiences or strategies for evangelism.
    I can share the Gospel by showing kindness, patience, and respect to the people around me. I can also talk about what I have learned about God when there is an opportunity and show my faith through my actions.

    5. Persevere and Grow

    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Reflect on how Romans 5:3-4 has applied to your life’s difficulties.
    When I experience difficulties, I can try to learn from them instead of giving up. When I struggle with schoolwork or make mistakes, I can pray and use the experience to become more patient and hopeful.

    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ? Discuss practical ways to incorporate the teachings of 2 Peter 3:18 into your daily spiritual practices.
    I can grow in my faith by making time for prayer, reading Scripture, and reflecting on what I learn. I can also practice Jesus’ teachings in the way I treat others and continue learning about Him.

    ReplyDelete
  106. DAMASCO, PRECIOUS ANN P.
    BEED 1
    FRIDAY ( 9:15—10:15 )

    This lesson made me realize that being a new creation means allowing God to change my heart, thoughts, and actions. I learned that having a purpose in life is not only about achieving my own goals but also about having a strong relationship with God and following His guidance. I can apply this by praying, reading the Bible, and trusting Him when making decisions. When I face problems or challenges, I will try not to give up easily but learn from them and continue to grow. I can also show the changes in my life by being kind, respectful, forgiving, and helpful to others. For me, being a new creation means becoming a better person each day and allowing God to guide me in the way I live my life.

    ReplyDelete
  107. NARDO, VALERIE B.
    BSTM2- A (Irreg)
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45-2:45 PM)

    After reading this lesson, I learned that having a purpose in life is not only about achieving my own goals but also about following God’s will. I should trust God, pray for wisdom, and let Him guide me in the decisions I make. I also learned that I can use my talents and abilities to help and serve other people. Kapag may challenges or problems, I should not easily give up because these experiences can help me grow in my faith. I will continue to pray, read the Bible, and trust God as I discover and follow the purpose He has for my life.

    ReplyDelete
  108. CAYABYAB, AMYED D.
    BSA1 SET-B
    CV1-FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45-2:45 PM)

    Part 1
    Discovering a meaningful life purpose starts by putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything. Worldly success, wealth, and recognition are temporary, but a life rooted in faith, obedience to God's will, and serving others brings lasting peace and ultimate fulfillment. Every hardship or challenge faced is not an accident, it is a tool God uses to shape our character and guide us toward His divine blueprint.

    Part 2
    Stepping into a "New Life" requires daily practical actions to strengthen our relationship with God. By committing to consistent prayer, reading Scripture, and recognizing our worth in Christ, we can clearly identify the unique spiritual gifts given to us. Fulfilling our purpose means trusting His path entirely and using our strengths to humbly love and serve those around us.

    ReplyDelete
  109. ARBOLEDA, RHAYVENN JUSTIN E.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1

    PART 1

    Lesson that I learned in this lesson is that when one has purpose in life, he or she needs to have faith in God. At times, I might get confused, stressed, or concerned about the future because of the education and other duties. In such cases, I was enlightened that I am not alone and that I should pray to God, have faith in Him, and keep on trying. It is also clear to me now that loving one another, having respect for everyone, and being helpful to them is God’s love. All the problems that come my way are chances for me to learn and develop as an individual.

    PART 2

    I have been able to realize that God gives people various abilities and opportunities that they can use to serve others. My purpose in life does not necessarily have to be found right away because it might take time for me to see it as I mature and develop. I will be able to develop my capabilities through being accountable serving others, and being faithful to God. Through prayer and faith I will gain confidence in dealing with difficult situations. This lesson has taught me that prioritizing God will enable me to live a peaceful and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  110. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  111. NARON, MHIKA ANA M.
    BSCRIM-1

    My reflection

    As we develop our purpose in life, we need to pray to God and ask for His guidance, understanding, wisdom, and the direction of His Holy Spirit. Most importantly, we must accept Jesus into our lives, not only as our Savior but also as our one and only Lord. We need to seek God, build a strong relationship with Christ, and strengthen our faith in Him.

    James 4:8 says, "Come near to God and he will come near to you."

    Building a relationship with God is essential because it allows us to experience His love, presence, and guidance in our lives.

    1 John 4:19 says, "We love because he first loved us."

    Our ability to love others and ourselves comes from understanding God's unconditional love for us. Knowing and understanding our identity in Christ is truly transformative and encouraging. The Bible teaches us that when we accept Christ, we become a new creation.

    2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"

    This means that our past does not define us because our identity is renewed in Christ. Through Him, we are given a new beginning and a new purpose in life.

    Aligning our lives with God's will is fundamental to living a fulfilling and purposeful life. The Bible guides us in this journey.

    Romans 12:2 says, "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."

    This transformation begins when we surrender our thoughts, desires, and plans to God. James 4:7–8 also provides a clear reminder of how we should live: submit ourselves to God, resist the devil, and draw near to Him. When we submit to God, we allow Him to lead us and help us understand His purpose for our lives.

    Proverbs 3:5–6 reminds us, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

    Trusting God and submitting to His wisdom help us align our lives with His divine purpose. However, discovering and following God's will may take time, patience, and faith. We must continue to seek Him through prayer, remain grounded in His Word, and connect with fellow believers who can encourage and support us in our spiritual journey.

    Furthermore, serving others, spreading the Gospel, and persevering in faith are important parts of living a life dedicated to God. Jesus Himself demonstrated the importance of serving others.

    Matthew 20:28 says, "The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve."

    As followers of Christ, we are also called to share the Good News with others.

    Mark 16:15 says, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

    As we fulfill God's purpose, we may face challenges and difficulties. However, we must never give up on doing what is good.

    Galatians 6:9 encourages us, "Let us not become weary in doing good."

    We must also continue growing in our faith and knowledge of God.

    2 Peter 3:18 says, "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

    By serving others, sharing the Gospel, growing spiritually, and remaining steadfast in our faith, we can experience the joy, peace, and purpose that come from living a life aligned with God's will.

    Remember, discovering your purpose is not just about knowing what you want to do in life; it is about knowing God, building a relationship with Christ, and allowing Him to guide you toward the purpose He has prepared for you. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and keep growing in faith. Your journey with God is a beautiful journey of transformation, love, and purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  112. CAYABYAB, AMYED D.
    BSA1 SET-B
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45-2:45PM)

    Part 3
    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    Question 1: How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5 and discuss personal experiences where you sought God's wisdom.
    Answer: We can practically ask for wisdom by cultivating a habit of daily prayer, inviting God into our choices before making decisions rather than relying solely on our own understanding. James 1:5 promises that God gives wisdom generously to anyone who asks sincerely without doubting. For example, when I feel overwhelmed with balancing heavy academic loads with personal problems, taking a pause to pray instead of panicking brings sudden clarity, guidance, and peace of mind.

    Question 2: In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose? Discuss how 2 Timothy 3:16-17 informs your approach to Bible study.
    Answer: Scripture acts as a divine roadmap that unveils God’s promises, commands, and intentions for our lives. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 highlights that the Bible is fully profitable for teaching, correcting, and training in righteousness so that we are thoroughly equipped for good works. This informs our approach by transforming Bible study from a passive reading chore into an intentional habit aimed at shaping daily character and aligning actions with God's will.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    Question 1: How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose? Reflect on 1 Peter 2:9.
    Answer: Recognizing this identity shifts self-worth from worldly achievements to God's calling. 1 Peter 2:9 highlights our mandate to declare His praises, building confidence during failures.

    Question 2: What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose? Discuss the importance of recognizing and using your gifts as described in 1 Corinthians 12:4-7.
    Answer: My spiritual gifts are faith, mercy, and helpfulness. I believe that I can use these to fulfill one of my life purposes, which is to stand firm in what I believe is right. Considering my future profession as a BSA student, it is important not to cross ethical boundaries or do anything wrong. But before reaching that point, I still have to finish my studies, and being faithful will help keep me motivated to pursue my future. I know how hard the course I picked is and that stress is unavoidable, but everything is not all about me, this is where mercy enters. For example, if a classmate acts irritated when I ask them a question, instead of judging them immediately, I choose to extend mercy by considering the possibilities behind their behavior, maybe they are just deeply stressed about a difficult problem or overwhelmed by the heavy workload. I also hear a lot that competition can be intense inside a BSA classroom, but that doesn't mean teamwork disappears or that we should just fend for ourselves. That is where being helpful comes in, allowing us to support each other through the toughest parts of the course.

    ReplyDelete
  113. 3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    Question 1: How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life? Share examples of how Proverbs 3:5-6 has been applied in your life.
    Answer: Trusting God involves surrendering our plans rather than relying solely on human insight. Proverbs 3:5-6 guides us to involve God in every decision to smooth our path. For example, when I was deciding on my future career path and target job, instead of just picking whatever I wanted on a whim, I did my research while believing that whatever choice I made would turn out well, because I know that God has a plan for me.

    Question 2: Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ's strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    Answer: During our research back when I was in Grade 12, there were times when I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. Then, I remembered a phrase that I always see online: "God always has a plan for everything." I interpreted this as, "Whatever I'm currently going through right now is part of what God has planned for me." It gave me the strength to keep pushing through. Philippians 4:13 reminds us that human weakness is reinforced by divine power, providing endurance through difficult tasks.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    Question 1: How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love? Discuss ways to apply Galatians 5:13 in your community.
    Answer: Spiritual freedom frees us from self-centeredness so we can focus on serving our neighbors in love, just as stated in Galatians 5:13.

    Question 2: What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life? Reflect on Mark 16:15 and share personal experiences or strategies for evangelism.
    Answer: Fulfilling Mark 16:15 involves living as a testimony of integrity and kindness in daily life. As a student, a practical strategy for evangelism is through peer support and everyday actions. For example, whenever a classmate is heavily stressed or struggling with a complex accounting lesson, taking the time to help them review or offering words of encouragement when they fail a test is a simple way to show Christ's love and share the Gospel without needing a big stage.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    Question 1: How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations? Reflect on how Romans 5:3-4 has applied to your life's difficulties.
    Answer: I can maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations because I believe that every obstacle I face has an ending. In other words, challenges build patience, character, and hope, as outlined in Romans 5:3-4.

    Question 2: What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ? Discuss practical ways to incorporate the teachings of 2 Peter 3:18 into your daily spiritual practices.
    Answer: To continue growing in grace and knowledge as commanded in 2 Peter 3:18, I can always read the Bible and pray during my free time, before diving into a heavy day of schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Cruz Micah Angel R.
    BSCS-1 (Friday 12:30-1:30)
    CV1



    1.Seek a relationship with God
    Q1: How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives? Reflect on James 1:5
    We can ask God for wisdom practically through daily prayer, not just when we have big problems, but in small decisions — like how to speak to family, how to handle work, or what to prioritize. James 1:5 says God gives liberally and does not scold us for asking. That means we can come boldly. A personal example is when I faced a difficult decision and instead of rushing, I paused to pray, and God gave me peace and clarity through His Word and godly counsel.

    Q2: In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    The Bible is our manual for life. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says it teaches, corrects, and trains us so we can be equipped for good works. Reading Scripture daily helps us know who God is and what He wants for us. It corrects wrong thinking and shows our purpose — to know Christ and make Him known.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

    Q1: How does knowing that you are part of a "chosen generation" and a "royal priesthood" impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    1 Peter 2:9 reminds me that my worth is not based on achievements, appearance, or what others say, but on what God says — I am chosen, royal, holy, and called out of darkness into light. This changes how I see myself.

    Q2: What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?*
    According to 1 Corinthians 12:4-7, every believer is given gifts by the same Spirit to profit others. Some gifts may be teaching, encouragement, serving, giving, leadership, mercy, etc. Recognizing our gifts is important because we are not meant to compete, but to complete each other.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will

    Q1: How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?*
    Trusting God means surrendering every area — studies, family, finances, relationships — not just Sunday. Proverbs 3:5-6 says to trust with all our heart and not rely on our own understanding. Practically, this means praying before making decisions, seeking God's will in the Bible, and obeying even when it's hard.

    Q2: Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ's strength.
    Philippians 4:13 does not mean we can do anything we want, but that through Christ we can do all He has called us to do. I felt this when I had to do something I thought I couldn't — like sharing my testimony, forgiving someone, or overcoming a weakness. In my own strength I would fail, but Christ gave me courage and strength. This verse inspires me daily to not give up, because Christ is my strength.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Cruz Micah Angel R.
    BSCS-1 ( Friday 12:30-1:30)
    CV1

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

    Q1: How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?*
    Galatians 5:13 says we were called to liberty, but not to use it for selfishness, but to love and serve one another. Freedom in Christ means freedom from sin, guilt, and selfish living. I can apply this in my community by volunteering, helping neighbors, visiting the sick, listening to those who are struggling, and serving in church ministries without expecting anything in return.

    Q2: What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?*
    Mark 16:15 calls us to go into all the world. "All the world" can start with our own world — school, workplace, family, and friends.

    5. Persevere and Grow

    Q1: How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    Romans 5:3-4 teaches that tribulation produces patience, character, and hope. Challenges are not meant to destroy us but to develop us. When I faced [sickness, family problem, failure], I learned to see it as God's training ground.

    Q2: What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    2 Peter 3:18 says to grow in grace and knowledge. Growth is intentional. Steps: 1) Daily devotional and prayer, 2) Consistent church attendance and fellowship, 3) Joining discipleship or small group, 4) Serving and applying what we learn, 5) Staying humble and teachable. I plan to set a specific time each day for God's Word and be accountable to a Christian friend.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Balan, Lee Mar D.
    BSA 1-A
    CV 1- Finding and Developing my Purpose

    Seek a Relationship with Christ
    1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily
    lives?
    - I can ask God for wisdom through prayer, especially when I have to make
    important decisions. I can ask Him to guide me and help me choose what is
    right.
    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture
    contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    - Reading the Bible helps me understand God's teachings and what He wants me to
    do. It can guide my decisions and help me become a better person.

    Understand Your Identity in Christ
    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen
    generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and
    purpose?
    - It reminds me that I am important to God and that my life has a purpose. It
    also encourages me to live in a way that shows my faith and gives glory to Him.
    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use
    them to fulfill your purpose?
    - I can use my abilities to help and encourage other people. I believe that the
    gifts God gives us should not only be for ourselves but also be used to help
    others.

    Align Your Life with God's Will
    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and
    acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    - I can trust God by praying before making decisions and asking for His
    guidance. I should also remember Him in my studies, relationships, and other
    parts of my life.
    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve
    something because of Christ’s strength.
    - There are times when I feel tired or unsure of myself, especially when facing
    difficult tasks. I remind myself to trust God and keep going because He gives
    me the strength to continue.

    Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others
    in love?
    - I can serve others by helping them when they need it, being kind, and
    treating people with respect. I can use the freedom God gives me to do good
    instead of only thinking about myself.
    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in
    your everyday life?
    - I can share the Gospel by talking about my faith, encouraging others, and
    showing God's love through my actions. I can also share what I have learned
    from the Bible when there is an opportunity.

    Persevere and Grow
    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow
    through challenges and tribulations?
    - I can stay positive by trusting God and seeing challenges as opportunities to
    learn and become stronger. Instead of giving up, I can keep going and have
    faith that I can get through difficult times.
    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace
    and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    - I can pray regularly, read and study the Bible, and apply God's teachings in
    my daily life. I can also learn from my mistakes and continue strengthening my
    relationship with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Concepcion, Kenneth H.
    BSA 1-A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    1. How can we practically ask God for wisdom in our daily lives?
    We can seek God’s wisdom by praying and asking Him to guide us, especially when we have important decisions to make. We can also read His Word, reflect on its teachings, and trust that He will lead us in the right direction.
    2. In what ways can reading and studying Scripture contribute to understanding our life purpose?
    Studying the Bible helps us learn more about God, His plans, and how we should live. Through Scripture, we can gain guidance and understand the values and purpose God wants us to follow in our lives.
    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    1. How does knowing that you are part of a “chosen generation” and a “royal priesthood” impact your sense of self-worth and purpose?
    Knowing that we are chosen by God reminds us that we have value and a meaningful purpose. It encourages us to live confidently, represent God in a good way, and use our lives to bring positive influence to others.
    2. What are your spiritual gifts, and how can you use them to fulfill your purpose?
    Spiritual gifts are abilities that God gives us to serve Him and other people. We can use our talents, such as helping, encouraging, teaching, or leading, to support others and contribute to our church and community.
    3. Align Your Life with God’s Will
    1. How can you practically trust in the Lord and acknowledge Him in all areas of your life?
    We can trust God by including Him in our everyday decisions and seeking His direction through prayer and Scripture. Whether in school, relationships, work, or planning for the future, we should remember to follow His teachings.
    2. Reflect on a time when you felt empowered to achieve something because of Christ’s strength. How does Philippians 4:13 inspire your daily endeavors?
    There are moments when challenges can make us feel like giving up, but our faith can give us the strength to continue. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that with Christ guiding and strengthening me, I can face difficulties with courage and perseverance.
    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    1. How can you use your freedom in Christ to serve others in love?
    We can use our freedom by choosing to help and care for other people instead of focusing only on ourselves. Simple actions such as helping someone, listening to their problems, encouraging them, or volunteering can show Christ’s love.
    2. What are some practical ways to share the Gospel in your everyday life?
    We can share the Gospel by talking about our faith, inviting others to church, praying for people, and showing kindness through our actions. Sometimes, the way we treat others can also become a powerful example of Christian faith.
    5. Persevere and Grow
    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges and tribulations?
    We can remain hopeful by trusting that God is with us even when life becomes difficult. Challenges can teach us valuable lessons, develop our patience, strengthen our character, and help us grow in faith.
    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    I can grow in my faith by praying consistently, reading and studying the Bible, attending worship and fellowship, and applying Jesus’ teachings in my everyday actions. I should also remain open to learning and improving my relationship with God.

    (commenting for kenneth concepcion due to account problems)

    ReplyDelete
  118. OCLIMA,MARY FLOR R.
    BEED-1
    CV-1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


    After i read the lessons ,I learn that in christian perspective ,our purpose isnt something we make up but its something Gods already designed for us before even we were born.Based on my own understanding,our pupose is to know,love and glorify Him above all else.
    Growing daily into the likeness of jesus through prayer,trust and obedience.We do not create this purpose in our own but discover and develop it as we walk closely with him ,surrendering our plans to his and letting our life show his goodness to everyone around us.

    ReplyDelete
  119. VERZOSA, ARIANNE V.
    BSA1-B
    CV-1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


    1. Seek a relationship with Christ

    Q1. We practically ask God for wisdom through daily prayer. When making big decisions, we stop and ask Him to guide our thoughts and choices, trusting that He will give us wisdom without judgment

    Q2. Reading the Bible helps us know God's values, correct our mistakes, and stay on the right path. It gives us clear guidelines and prepares us to do good work in line with our purpose.

    2. Understand your identity in Christ

    Q1.It shows me that God chose me and values me. I do not need to worry about what others think because God gives me value. My main purpose is to show His kindness and love to other people.

    Q2.Spiritual gifts are special talents given by God, like helping, teaching, or encouraging others. It is important to use them because God gives us these gifts to help each other and build a stronger community.

    3. Align your life with God

    Q1. We trust God by putting Him first in our plans and decisions instead of relying only on our own thinking. For example, when making choices about school, family, or the future, we pray first and ask God to lead our way.

    Q2. When faced with hard tasks or difficult times, I remember that Christ gives me power. Philippians 4:13 gives me courage to keep trying because I know I do not have to rely on my own strength alone.

    4. Serve others and Spread the Gospel

    Q1. We can use our freedom by choosing to help people instead of being selfish. In the community, we can apply this by doing simple acts of love, like helping neighbors, sharing with those in need, or supporting friends who are sad.

    Q2. We can share the Gospel by showing God's love through our actions and telling others about Jesus. Practical ways include sharing Bible verses on social media, inviting friends to church, and treating everyone with kindness.

    5. Perserve and Grow

    Q1. We can stay positive by trusting that hard times help us grow. Difficulties teach us patience, build strong character, and give us hope in God.

    Q2. We can grow by praying daily, reading the Bible, and learning more about Jesus. We can also practice His kindness in how we treat others every day.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Jefford A. Ancheta
    Finding and Developing my purpose
    BSA-1 Set B
    Friday1:45-2:45

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ

    Answer 1: Sometimes when I doubt myself, I pray and ask God for assistance and strength for every battle that I’ll encounter. With God wisdom, I will conquer all those challenges to achieve my goal. With him, those challenges turned to achievement and those doubts turned to lessons to become a better version of myself.

    Answer 2: It informs us that every battle and struggle that has been through, can’t compare to the joy that is coming. God’s test us to trust him even for how long it takes because he is working on it, he wants us to build trust and make us strong. When that time comes, it will be worth it more than we imagine.


    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ

    Answer 1: It reminds me that I am important to God and that my life has a purpose in this world. It also encourages me to live in a way that shows my faith and gives glory to Him. Because he created us with purpose in life, to love, to care, and also to have faith in him.

    Answer 2: I can use my abilities to help and encourage other people. I believe that the gifts God gives us should not only be for ourselves but also be used to help others. 

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will

    Answer 1:I can trust God by praying before making decisions and asking for His guidance. I should also remember Him in my studies, relationships, and other parts of my life. 

    Answer 2: There were times when projects became difficult and I felt exhausted, but I continued working because I trusted that God would give me the strength to keep going. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I can overcome challenges through Christ's strength. This encourages me to keep doing my best even when things become difficult.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel

    Answer 1: I can use the freedom I have in Christ by helping and caring for other people without expecting anything in return. I can assist my classmates, help people who are having difficulties, and encourage those who feel discouraged.

    Answer 2: I can share the Gospel by showing Christ's love through the way I treat other people. I can encourage my friends, share meaningful Bible verses, pray for others, and show kindness and respect. I believe that my actions can be a reflection of my faith and can help others see God's love.

    5. Persevere and Grow

    Answer 1: Romans 5:3-4 teaches me that struggles can help develop patience, experience, and hope. Because of this, I can view challenges as opportunities to learn and become stronger.

    Answer 2: I can strengthen my relationship with Jesus by praying regularly, reading the Bible, attending church, and applying His teachings to my everyday life. I can also reflect on my mistakes and learn from them. 2 Peter 3:18 reminds me that growing in faith takes time and continuous effort. I should continue learning about Jesus and try to live according to His teachings.




    ReplyDelete
  121. BRIONES, JULIANA DENREV D.
    BSA1- SET B
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    1. Seek a Relationship with Christ
    ANSWER 1: I can ask God for wisdom through sincere prayer, especially when I am facing difficult decisions or situations. I can share my worries with Him and trust that He will guide me toward what is right and good for me.
    ANSWER 2: Reading and studying the Bible helps me understand God’s plans and what He wants me to become. It gives me guidance when I feel lost and reminds me that my life has a purpose that is greater than my own plans.

    2. Understand Your Identity in Christ
    ANSWER 1: Knowing that I am chosen by God reminds me that I am loved, valued, and never alone. It gives me confidence to believe that my life has a purpose and that I can use my life to honor God and be a blessing to others.
    ANSWER 2: I believe one of my gifts is being able to listen, understand, and encourage other people. I can use this gift by being there for someone who is struggling and by showing them kindness, comfort, and support.

    3. Align Your Life with God’s Will
    ANSWER 1: I can trust God by praying before making important decisions and by asking Him to guide my choices. I will also learn to accept that not everything will happen according to my plans because I believe that God knows what is best for my life.
    ANSWER 2: There are times when I feel tired, pressured, or unsure if I can accomplish something, especially in school. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I do not have to face these challenges alone because Christ gives me the strength to keep going and not give up.

    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    ANSWER 1: I can use my freedom in Christ by choosing to help others and show kindness without expecting anything in return. Even simple things like listening, helping a classmate, or comforting someone can be a way of showing God’s love.
    ANSWER 1: I can share the Gospel by being a good example through the way I speak and treat other people. I can also encourage my friends, share God’s Word, and remind them that God is always there to love, guide, and strengthen them.

    5. Persevere and Grow
    ANSWER 1: I can stay positive during difficult times by praying and reminding myself that God is with me. Instead of seeing challenges as reasons to give up, I can see them as opportunities to learn, grow, and become stronger in my faith.
    ANSWER 2: I can continue growing by praying regularly, reading the Bible, and taking time to understand God’s teachings. I also want to apply what I learn by becoming more patient, forgiving, kind, and loving toward the people around me.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Olivaria Dana A.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1

    1. Seeking a Relationship with Christ

    1. I can ask God for wisdom through prayer, especially when I face difficult decisions. I can trust Him and ask for His guidance before making choices.

    2. Reading and studying the Bible helps me understand God’s teachings and His purpose for my life. It gives me guidance and helps me make better decisions.

    2. Understanding My Identity in Christ

    1. Knowing that I am chosen by God gives me confidence and reminds me that my life has a purpose. It encourages me to live in a way that honors Him.

    2. My spiritual gifts can be used to help and encourage others. By using my talents and abilities to serve God and people, I can fulfill my purpose in Christ.

    3. Align Your Life with God's Will
    1. I can trust God by praying, asking for His guidance, and following His teachings. When I face difficult decisions, I try not to depend only on my own understanding. Proverbs 3:5-6 reminds me to trust God because He knows what is best for me.
    2. There are times when I feel tired or unsure about my abilities, especially when facing school challenges. Philippians 4:13 reminds me that I can overcome difficulties through Christ’s strength. It inspires me to keep trying, believe in myself, and not give up.
    4. Serve Others and Spread the Gospel
    1. I can use my freedom in Christ by helping others with kindness and love. In my community, I can volunteer, help people in need, respect others, and offer support to those who are struggling. Small acts of kindness can show God's love.
    2. I can share the Gospel by being a good example through my words and actions. I can encourage my friends, share Bible verses, pray with others, and help people who are in need. By showing love and kindness, I can help others learn about God's message.

    1. How can you maintain a positive outlook and grow through challenges?
    I can stay positive by trusting God and remembering that every challenge can teach me something. Romans 5:3-4 reminds me that difficulties build patience, experience, and hope. When I face problems, I try to learn from them, pray for strength, and continue moving forward instead of giving up.
    2. What steps can you take to continue growing in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ?
    I can grow in my faith by praying every day, reading the Bible, attending church, and applying Jesus’ teachings in my daily life. I can also show kindness, forgive others, and help people who need support. By doing these things consistently, I can grow closer to Jesus and strengthen my faith.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Elijah Emilo C. Cleghorn
    BSTM 1-B
    CV-1
    FRIDAY (10:30-11:30)

    I learned from this lesson to not be stuck on false realities and gadgets, but rather put more of my focus on God. To love him for he is not only my saviour but also our Lord and savior.

    This blog also helped me understand that my standards should not be based on societal standes, but should rather be more sticked and closely bonded to Gods plans. To also know that my life is not all about achieving goals and dreams, but also to learn to love and care, to serve with love like the verse (Matthew 20:28) which i have based upon in the blog shown to teach us.

    In my final stance, I have concluded to myself that my purpose in life is to find faith and trust in loving God, to continue building a close relationship with God and to discover and grow as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  124. Guadamor, Jamyllia
    CV1
    BSTM1-B

    Part 1: Developing My Life Purpose
    After reading about developing my life purpose from a Christian perspective, I realized that having a purpose in life is not only about achieving my personal goals or becoming successful in life. My purpose should also be connected to God and how I live my life according to His will.
    One thing that sticks to me is the idea of putting God first. Sometimes, I become too focused on my responsibilities, studies, family, and the things I want to achieve that I forget to ask God what He wants for me. Matthew 6:33 reminds me to seek first the kingdom of God. For me, this means that whatever I do, I should not forget my faith and my relationship with God.
    I learned that my purpose is connected to obedience. I may not always understand why certain things happen in my life, but I always believe that God has a plan for me. Romans 12:1-2 reminds me that I should allow God to change the way I think and live. This makes me realize that finding my purpose is also a process of becoming a better person and learning to follow God's direction.
    Lastly, I learned that difficulties are also part of the journey. There will be times when I feel tired, confused, or unsure about what I am doing with my life. James 1:2-4 reminds me that trials can help develop patience and make my faith stronger. Romans 8:28 also reminds me that God can work through everything for good.
    Overall, this lesson helped me understand that my life purpose is not something I need to figure out all at once. I believe it is something I discover little by little as I grow in my faith, make decisions, help others, and follow God's direction. As a student, I may still be unsure about where my life will lead me, but I want to trust God and continue doing my best. For me, having a purpose means living my life in a way that honors God and makes a positive difference in the lives of others.

    ReplyDelete

Vision vs. Ambition in Ministry

Vision vs. Ambition in Ministry Vision is a God-given picture of what God desires to accomplish through us; ambition is a self-driven desir...