Verse

Luke 12:15 - 21 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Tuesday, 1 October 2024

Spiritual Journey || Meditation || How to apply the New Creation Realities? || Part 2

 Spiritual Journey || Meditation || How to apply the New Creation Realities? || Part 2

Spiritual Journey Part 1


Part 2 - Meditation

How to apply the New Creation Realities?


Applying the New Creation Realities to your daily life involves both understanding and embracing the transformation that has taken place through Christ. It’s a conscious and active process of aligning your thoughts, actions, and identity with the truths of the new life you have in Him. Here’s how you can practically live out these realities:

1. Recognize Your New Identity in Christ

The first step is acknowledging that you are no longer who you used to be. You are a new creation in Christ, and your past, including sin, guilt, and shame, has been erased. Begin each day by affirming what 2 Corinthians 5:17 teaches: 

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

  • Practical Application: When feelings of inadequacy, guilt, or condemnation arise, remind yourself of your new identity in Christ. You are forgiven, loved, and accepted by God. Meditate on scriptures that affirm who you are in Christ (e.g., Romans 8:1, Ephesians 2:10).

2. Live with Christ as Your Source of Life

Your new life is powered by Christ living in you. The old self is crucified, and now you live by faith in Him. This means you are not striving to live righteously on your own but relying on His strength and grace.

  • Practical Application: Each day, intentionally surrender areas of your life to Jesus, asking Him to lead you in decisions, relationships, and challenges. Cultivate a habit of prayer, asking for His guidance and strength. As Galatians 2:20 says, 
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me."

3. Renew Your Mind and Walk in the Spirit

One of the key aspects of the new creation is the renewal of your mind. You are no longer guided by worldly patterns or old sinful habits but by the Spirit of God. This involves replacing old thought patterns with God’s truth and allowing the Holy Spirit to direct your actions.

  • Practical Application: Regularly read and meditate on the Bible to renew your mind. Reflect on passages like Romans 12:2, which says, 
"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." Actively choose to think and live according to God's Word rather than worldly influences.

4. Walk in Freedom from Sin

As part of the new creation, you are no longer a slave to sin. Through Christ, you have the power to overcome sinful habits and live a holy life. This freedom is not about perfection but about walking in victory through the grace of God.

  • Practical Application: When faced with temptation, remember that you are empowered by the Holy Spirit to resist. Romans 6:11 encourages us to 
"reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord."

 

Don’t try to fight sin on your own—rely on the power of the Holy Spirit, confess your struggles, and seek accountability if needed.

5. Rely on the Holy Spirit's Guidance

The Holy Spirit dwells in you as part of your new creation reality. He is your helper, guide, and source of strength. Lean on Him for wisdom, direction, and empowerment in every area of your life.

  • Practical Application: Cultivate an awareness of the Holy Spirit’s presence throughout your day. Ask Him to lead you in decisions, whether big or small. Pray in the Spirit, listen for His promptings, and obey His guidance. As Romans 8:14 says, 
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

6. Reflect Christ’s Character

Your new life in Christ involves being conformed to His image, meaning you should grow to reflect His character—love, humility, patience, kindness, and holiness. This transformation happens gradually as you walk closely with God and allow Him to shape you.

  • Practical Application: Be intentional about demonstrating Christ-like behavior in your relationships and interactions. When you face challenges or conflicts, ask, "How can I respond like Jesus in this situation?" Practice the fruits of the Spirit as described in Galatians 5:22-23.

7. Exercise Your Authority in Christ

As a new creation, you have authority in Christ over the enemy and the spiritual forces that oppose God’s purposes in your life. You don’t have to live in fear or defeat; you can walk in the victory Christ has secured for you.

  • Practical Application: When you encounter spiritual opposition—whether through doubt, fear, or temptation—stand firm in your authority in Christ. Pray with confidence, using scriptures like Luke 10:19, which says,
"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy." 
Declare God’s truth over your life and resist the enemy with faith.

8. Pursue Holiness and Righteousness

Being a new creation means you are called to live a holy life that reflects God’s righteousness. You are no longer defined by your past mistakes or sinful nature but by the righteousness of Christ.

  • Practical Application: Strive to live a life set apart for God. Avoid sinful behaviors and pursue things that promote godliness. Ephesians 4:24 instructs us to 
"put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness."

This might involve making practical decisions about the company you keep, the content you consume, and the way you spend your time.


9. Live with Hope and Expectation of Eternity

The new creation reality doesn’t just impact your life on earth; it also promises eternal life. This means living with a constant hope and perspective that your life here is temporary and that your true home is in heaven with God.

  • Practical Application: Maintain an eternal perspective. When faced with difficulties, remember that this life is not the end. As Colossians 3:1-2 says, 
"Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth."

Let your decisions and actions be influenced by the reality that you are living for eternity, not just for today.

10. Share the New Creation Message

Part of living out the new creation reality is sharing it with others. As ambassadors of Christ, you are called to spread the message of reconciliation and the new life available in Him.

  • Practical Application: Look for opportunities to share your testimony of how Christ has made you a new creation. Be a witness of His transformative power by living out your faith authentically and boldly. Engage in conversations, outreach, or acts of service that reflect the love and truth of Jesus.

Final Thoughts

To apply the New Creation Realities is to live in the daily awareness that your life is now rooted in Christ. It means letting go of the old and embracing the new, relying on Christ’s strength, and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you into a life that reflects His glory. As you do this, you’ll experience the fullness of the new creation and walk in the victory, freedom, and purpose that God has ordained for you.


150 comments:

  1. ‎Part 2 - Meditation
    ‎How to apply the New Creation Realities?
    ‎My reflection.
    ‎
    ‎In my own understanding po, ang New Creation Realities, is nagi-gets mo na yung mga nangyayari sa buhay dahil kay Cristo. Hindi lang siya basta pag-try na maging good person, kundi yung pag-realize na iba na tayo dahil sa kanya. Yung old self natin, with all the flaws and failures, wala na. Ang defining sa atin ngayon ay yung righteousness ni Cristo. Ang pag-apply nito sa life. Araw-araw may choice tayo, kundi i-align yung thoughts and actions natin sa new identity na 'to. It's about relying on the Holy Spirit para gabayan tayo, resisting temptation with his power, at ipakita yung love ni Cristo sa ating pakikitungo sa iba. For example, imbes na mag-react agad tayo with anger kapag may naka-away, we can ask the holy spirit to help us respond with kindness and understanding.
    ‎
    ‎It's also about hope po. Pag alam mong temporary lang 'tong life natin at ang true home natin ay kasama si God, grabe yung strength and purpose na binibigay nun. Ultimately, embracing the New Creation Realities is about living in the freedom and victory na naipanalo na ni Cristo for us, at hayaan natin yung reality na yun na humubog sa bawat aspect ng buhay natin. Parang yung feeling na dati kang laging kinakabahan, pero ngayon, dahil alam mong kasama mo si cristo, you can face challenges with confidence and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEED 1
    Part 2 - Meditation
    ‎How to apply the New Creation Realities?

    ‎My reflection.
    ‎
    As a believer, I need to live according to the New Creation Realities. Sabi nga sa Bible, “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.” Ibig sabihin, hindi na ako bound sa old life ko full of sin and guilt. Instead, I now walk in freedom and righteousness because of Jesus.

    Sa araw-araw, I can apply this by renewing my mind with God’s Word and choosing to believe what He says about me, not what the world says. I also remind myself na I have the authority and identity in Christ, so I can overcome challenges and temptations. By living this way, I become a testimony of God’s transforming power, showing others na through Christ, we are made new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc William S Ocampo
    BEED 1

    In my understanding po, para mai-apply ang new Creation Realities is to accept our God, accept our God as our Lord and saviour, along with the Holy Spirit, since ang transformation or bagong buhay ay ummiral na satin, dapat din nating kalimutan ang mga kasalanan nagawa, pati na mga bumabagabag satin na pagsisi na ating mga nagawa at i embrace na natin ang bagong tayo, sabay ng gabay ng Panginoon at ng kanyang Holy Spirit ang buhay natin ay mamamayagpag. Kapag ating itoy pinagpatuloy, makakaranas na tayo ng kakalmahan, kalayaan at kagandahan ng ating buhay habang ginagawa ang obligasyon natin bilang anak ng Diyos

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEED 1
    Part 2 - Meditation
    ‎How to apply the New Creation Realities?

    In my own understanding, New Creation Realities mean na naiintindihan ko na kung paano namumuhay ang Diyos sa buhay ko. The old self, with all its mistakes and weaknesses, is gone, what defines us now is the righteousness of Christ. To apply this, kailangan natin piliin araw-araw na i-align ang thoughts and actions natin sa bago nating identity. This means depending on the Holy Spirit for guidance, standing firm against temptation through His power, and reflecting Christ’s love in how we treat others.

    Ang pag-aapply ng New Creation Realities ay nagsisimula sa pagtanggap kay God bilang ating Lord and Savior. Dahil binigyan na niya tayo ng bagong buhay, kailangan ko ring matutong bitawan ang mga nakaraan, yung mga kasalanan at guilt na minsan bumabalik para istorbohin ang peace of mind ko. Imbes na manatili doon, mas pipiliin kong i-embrace ang bago kong identity.

    Kapag patuloy kong hinayaan ang Panginoon at ang Kanyang Spirit na manguna sa buhay ko, mas nagiging magaan at mas makabuluhan ang bawat araw. Unti-unti kong nararanasan yung peace, kalayaan, at joy na nanggagaling lang sa Kanya. At habang ginagawa ko ang purpose ko bilang anak ng Diyos, mas nakikita ko kung gaano kaganda at ka-meaningful ang bagong buhay na ibinigay Niya sa akin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEED 1 
    FRIDAY
    CV 1 Finding and Developing my
    Purpose
    11:00 - 12:00

    Galatians 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me.”

    When I reflect on Galatians 2:20, I see it like a kind of spiritual "reincarnation." Ang dati kong sarili na puno ng kasalanan, kayabangan, at kahinaan ay namatay kasama ni Cristo sa krus. Ang nabubuhay ngayon ay hindi na ang lumang ako o yong dating ako, kundi ang isang bagong buhay na si Cristo ang nagbibigay ng lakas sa akin.

    Natutunan ko na ang pagbabago ay higit pa sa pagbabago na aking naka ugalian at nakasanayan sa buhay. Kagaya na lamang ng pagiging mainitin ang ulo kapag may problema, ngunit natutunan ko maging mahinahon at maunawain. Katulad ng muling pagsilang, ang aking pananampalataya kay Cristo ay nagbibigay sa akin ng bagong buhay, ngunit ang buhay na ito ay panghabang panahon at nakadikit
    sa kanya pang habang buhay.

    I will welcome this new life by letting go of the old habits that once ruled me. Araw-araw, pipiliin kong mabuhay bilang “bagong ako” para kay Cristo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRIZEL JOY C. ABDON
    BEED 1
    PART 2: MEDITATION
    HOW TO APPLY THE NEW CREATION REALITIES

    My: Reflection
    After reading this I remembered that being a Christian truly means living a new life. It's not about knowing if I'm forgiven, but it's also about embracing a new identity where my past sins, guilt, and shame no longer define me. I also realized that my strength does not come from me but from Christ who lives in me. This encourages me to pray, the Holy Spirit's guidance, and God's word to change my mind and fight sin. Nakikita ko din ang kahalagahan ng pagpapakita ng karakter ni Cristo sa aking pang- araw-araw na pagkilos, showing love, pagtitiyaga, at kabaitan sa iba, kahit sa mahirap na sitwasyon. Lastly, ang pamumuhay na may pag-asa sa kawalang-hanggan ay nagbibigay sa akin ng kapayapaan at motivation upang manatiling tapat, knowing that my life has a greater purpose in Christ. Sa madaling salita po, ang turong ito ay tumatawag sa akin upang aktibong isabuhay ang aking pananampalataya hindi lamang sa mga salita, kundi sa mga pag-iisip, mga pagpili, at mga aksyon na nagpapakita ng katotohanan sa gawain ni Kristo o God sa akin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Part 2 - Meditation
    How to apply the New Creation Realities?

    This study really hit home. It's not enough to just know I'm a new creation, I need to live like it. That means actively choosing to see myself as God sees me forgiven, loved, and capable. It means surrendering my day to Christ, letting the Holy Spirit guide my thoughts and actions, and standing firm against temptation. It's a process, but with each step, I can reflect Christ more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christhiea Sherisse Ogana
    PART 2 : Meditation
    HOW TO APPLY THE NEW CREATION REALITIES

    MY REFLECTION:
    Ang bahaging ito ay tungkol sa kung paano isabuhay ang bagong buhay kay Cristo araw-araw. Dapat mong kilalanin ang iyong bagong pag kabuhay, hayaan mo si Cristo na maging buhay mo, baguhin ang iyong pananaw , lumayo sa kasalanan,bilang gabay Niya ayusin namin ating buhay, wag na tayong gumawa ng kasalanan sapagkat malapit na ang pag huhukom,mamuhay nang may pag-asa, malapit na ang kaniyang pag dating, tayo ang mamumuhay ng walang hanggan na naka Saad sa Bible, hindi natin alam baka mamaya andiyan na siya pero marami parin tayong kasalanan sa kaniya, mamumuhay tayo sa banal niyang kaharian at mamumuhay ng walang hanggan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micah Angelika C. Carolino
    BEED-1
    Part 2- Meditation
    How to apply the creation in realities?

    My Reflection:
    In my own understanding po, ang pagiging bagong nilalang kay Cristo ay yung pagbabago po na hindi lang panlabas kundi sa loob talaga. Dati po kasi parang nakakulong pa ako sa mga pagkakamali ko at sa past ko, pero narealize ko po na binura na pala ni Lord yun at binigyan Niya po ako ng bagong identity. Hindi na ako dapat manatiling guilt-driven kasi kay Cristo, I am forgiven and loved.Naintindihan ko rin po na hindi ko talaga kaya sa sarili ko. Kung susubukan kong magbago on my own, babagsak at babagsak pa rin po ako kaya kailangan ko po si Jesus na maging source ng lakas ko araw-araw. Kaya kapag binibigay ko sa Kanya yung struggles at hinahayaan ko ang Holy Spirit na mag-lead, doon ko nararamdaman na iba na talaga yung buhay ko.Para sa akin, malaking bagay din po yung renewing of the mind kasi andaming distractions at maling mindset na dala ng mundo. Pero kapag binababad ko po yung sarili ko sa Word, mas lumalakas po ako to say no sa sin at temptation. Naiintindihan ko po na may freedom na ako, hindi na ako alipin ng kasalanan at sa pang-araw-araw, gusto kong makita sa buhay ko yung character ni Christ lalo na po sa patience, love, at humility. Hindi po siya madali, pero unti-unti akong binabago ni Lord. Ang pinakaimportante po para sa akin ay hindi lang ako binago Niya para sa sarili ko, kundi para po ma-share ko rin sa iba yung goodness at new life na meron kay Cristo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharmine P. Bacalan
    BEED-1
    11:00-12:00

    The New Creation Realities mean accepting the change that Christ brings, accepting the new, and trusting the Holy Spirit to guide you. You must pray, surrender your life to Jesus, and live in victory by God's grace. People should give up aspects of their lives to Jesus and ask Him to guide them in choices, interactions, and difficulties. You have to give your life to Jesus, pray, and live in victory through God's grace. Individuals should surrender areas of their life to Jesus, asking Him to lead them in decisions, relationships, and challenges. Dapat hayaan ng mga tao na kontrolin ni Jesus ang ilang bahagi ng kanilang buhay at hilingin sa Kanya na tulungan silang gumawa ng mga desisyon, harapin ang mga problema, at bumuo ng mga relasyon. Upang maging malaya at lumayo tayo sa mga kasalanan. Cultivate a habit of prayer, asking for His guidance and strength.


    Walking in freedom from sin is not about perfection but about walking in victory through the grace of God. Dahil si Jesus lamang ang tanging daan sa katotohan. Rely on the Holy Spirit's guidance, demonstrating Christ-like behavior in relationships and interactions, exercising authority in Christ, and living with hope and expectation of eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. JULEAH M. QUINAN
    BEED-1
    11:00-12:00

    Sa pag kakaintindi ko po sa New Creation Realities ay kina kailangan nating tanggapin si god at mamuhay ng may takot at paniniwala sa kanya. Sabi nga sa Rimans 6:11 "reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto god through Jesus Christ our Lord" na ang ibig sabihin ay Christians should think about and respond to sin, ngayon na pinatawad na tayo ng panginoon. Hindi niya i sa sacrifice ang kanyang nag iisang anak para hindi lamang pagbayaran ang mga nagawang kasalan natin kundi para magkaroon ulit tayo ng connection sa kanya at itawid natin ang mga mali natin. Sa pag apply natin ng New Creation Realities sa ating buhay ay maitatawid natin ang bawat desisyon na ating tatahakin sa buhay. Sa pamamagitan nito ay mararanasan natin ang kalayaan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BARROCAN JOEY ANDRE T.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1 8:30-9:30

    Upon reading New Creation in Realities, I learned that being a new creation means Jesus changed my heart and gave me a new life. I don’t have to feel bad about my past because God has forgiven me. Now, I can live by trusting Jesus and doing what is right. Hayaan mong si God and manguna sa buhay mo, because when you or I in Christ all things are possible and I can ask the Holy Spirit to help me make good choices and stay away from sin and the bad things. Every day, I want to show God's love by being kind, praying, and being and insturment to tell to others about Him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PAULINE GRACE M. DUENAS
    BSTM 1-A
    FRIDAY
    CV1 8:30-9:30

    Being a new creation in Christ means you are no longer the person you used to be. “The old has gone, the new has come” (2 Corinthians 5:17). Your past mistakes, sins, and failures is wala na ‘yon. In Christ, you are completely forgiven, loved, and accepted. Kaya kahit may guilt or shame kang nararamdaman minsan, remind yourself: bago ka na kay Jesus.

    This new life isn’t about trying harder to be good, but it’s about letting Christ live through you. Hindi mo kailangang mag-isa. The Holy Spirit is with you to guide you, strengthen you, and help you say no to sin. Through prayer, reading God’s Word, and listening to His voice, you’ll grow and be transformed more each day.

    As you walk in this new identity, let others see Jesus in you. Choose to reflect His love, patience, and kindness. And when the opportunity comes, share your story, and how God changed your life. You are not just living for yourself now, you’re living for His purpose, with hope and victory.

    ReplyDelete
  15. JOHN LESTER HILARIO
    BSHM 1 - SET - F
    CV 1
    When I read it, it taught me how to live out my new life in Christ. It’s about recognizing my new identity, living with Christ as my source, and renewing my mind. I need to walk in freedom from sin, rely on the Holy Spirit’s guidance, and reflect Christ’s character.
    I liked the practical tips, like affirming my new identity daily, surrendering to Jesus, and reading the Bible to renew my mind. It’s also important to walk in victory over sin and to demonstrate Christ-like behavior.
    Applying the New Creation Realities in my daily life, means living a life rooted in Christ, letting go of the old, and embracing the new. It’s a journey of transformation, and I need to rely on God’s strength and guidance every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gwen Andi B. Corpuz
    BSTM 1-A
    CV-1 Finding and Developing my purpose
    8:30-9:30

    I learned that this outlines how to apply the transformative realities of being a new creation in Christ to daily life. It emphasizes recognizing your new identity, living by Christ's strength, renewing your mind through scripture, and walking in freedom from sin by relying on the Holy Spirit. The guidance involves reflecting Christ's character, exercising spiritual authority, pursuing holiness, maintaining an eternal perspective, and sharing the message of new life with others. Each point includes practical applications and relevant scripture to help integrate these principles into everyday decisions and actions.


    To live as a new creation in Christ, recognize your transformed identity, rely on Christ's strength, and renew your mind with scripture. Walk in freedom from sin through the Holy Spirit, reflecting Christ's character and exercising spiritual authority. Pursue holiness, maintain an eternal perspective, and share the message of new life with others through your actions and testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buca, Meirah Kassandra C.
    BSTM1-A
    CV-1 Finding and Developing my Purpose
    8:30-9:30

    Being a new creation in Christ means we no longer have to live in our past mistakes or negative thoughts because God is always there to make us new. Each day is a reminder that God has made us new and given us a new identity in Him, that throughout our mistakes, sins, negative, and wrong doings God forgive us and give us another chance to be with him. By reading his Word and Gospel in everyday life, praying everyday even what you are doing and staying connected to God even if you are happy and sad always thinks that God is there behind you, we grow spiritually and strengthen our faith. Our words, actions, and choices should reflect Christ’s love, holiness, and grace. This journey of life is not about being perfect of who you are but about taking small steps of faith like giving meaningful to the words of God, trusting in God’s promises, and living in a way that honors him and giving him worth.

    ReplyDelete
  18. James cruz gantang bshm 1-f

    Sa pagkakaintindi ko po sa New Creation Realities ay kinakailangan nating tanggapin si God and live with fear and faith in Him. Sabi nga sa Romans 6:11, "reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord," which means Christians should think about and respond to sin, now that we've been forgiven by the Lord. He sacrificed His only Son not just to pay for our sins, but to restore our connection with Him and help us overcome our mistakes. Sa pag-apply natin ng New Creation Realities sa ating buhay, maitatawid natin ang bawat desisyon na ating tatahakin sa buhay. Through this, we can experience true freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  19. BSTM 1-A
    CV FINDING THE DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE
    8:30-9:30

    Being a new creation in God is like hitting “reset” with a twist—He fixes what’s broken. Before, I let mistakes or fear define me. Now, I know I’m His loved kid, forgiven and free. I try small things daily: say “thank you” more, calm down instead of yelling, or ask for help when I’m stuck. It’s not perfect, but I’m growing. That’s the new me—loving, learning, and leaning on God.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marian L. Cacho
    bstm 1-A
    CV-1 Finding and developing my purpose
    Friday 8:30-9:30

    After I read it, I understand that applying the New Creation Realities means living with the understanding that once we accept Christ, our old self is gone and we are made new. This reminds us to let go of bad habits, negative attitudes, and unforgiveness, and instead live with love, kindness, and faith. For example po in school, it can be seen in how i treat my classmates with respect, patience, and understanding. It also means striving to do our best in our studies, not only for ourselves, but to glorify God with the talents and opportunities He gave us. Most importantly, living out the New Creation Realities encourages us to be a positive influence, showing others that with God, change is possible and life can be renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. CRIZEL JOY ABDON
    BEED 1- PART 2 MEDITATION
    REFLECTION ON HOW TO APPLY NEW CREATION REALITIES
    The New Creation Realities have told me I have a new beginning in Christ. My old life is gone, and now I live according to a whole new purpose and follow Jesus, think differently, walk in His power. It challenges me not to fear, live by faith, and reflect God's love each day in my life. And that is the truth that inspires hope in me and motivates me to see beyond today into eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Christhiea Sherisse Ogana
    BEED 1- PART 2 MEDITATION
    REFLECTION ON HOW TO APPLY NEW CREATION REALI
    Living the "New Creation Realities" every day means knowing Christ changes everything. We see ourselves as new, leaving behind guilt and relying on Jesus for strength. We change our thinking with God's truth from the Bible and resist sin through the Holy Spirit's power.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luisa Jenelle F. Dungca
    BSTM 1- SET A
    CV1: Finding and Developing my Purpose
    Friday 8:30-9:30

    I learned that as a new creation in Christ, I am no longer defined by my mistakes. I can make a choice to live a different life every day by putting my faith in him to lead and encourage me. This serves as a reminder to me as a student to live with hope, knowing that my true purpose is in him, and to show his love in how I act and treat others. It also reminds me that the Holy Spirit is always there to guide me, so I'm not alone when things become hard. God is slowly shaping me into a better person, not just for myself, but also for those who are around me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Angel Mae Tabucol
    BSHM 1-F
    CV1 (FRIDAY 8:30-9:30)

    "So, about applying these New Creation Realities, it's like, you gotta really get na you're not the same person anymore, diba? You're a new creation in Christ. It's not just a one-time thing; it's everyday dapat you're renewing your mind, like Romans 12:2 says.

    For me, it means every time I feel myself falling back into old habits or thinking negatively, I gotta stop and say, 'Wait, I'm not that person anymore. I'm loved, forgiven, and I have the Holy Spirit to help me.' It's a conscious effort to live out what Christ has done for us. And also, sharing this to others, para ma experience din nila yung freedom and purpose in Christ."

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rivera,Kaylin Mitz T.
    BSHM3-C
    CLV1 FRI (11:00-12:00)
    Applying the New Creation Realities means living as a new person in Christ by letting go of bad habits and choosing love, kindness, and faith. In school, it shows in treating classmates with respect and doing our best in studies to glorify God. Most of all, it reminds us to be a positive influence, showing that with God, true change and new life are possible.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fiona Shayne B. Sagun
    BSCS 1
    CV 1 - 9:45 - 10:45 am (Friday)

    Applying the new creation realities means aligning everything in our life with the goodness of God. When I meant everything, it's literally everything. It includes fully accepting Him as our Lord, aligning our revery with serendipity of God and also our actions with grace as a tribute to God. It's all about putting God as a guidance for every journey we'll take.

    ReplyDelete
  29. ARIEL T NAVORA
    BSCS 1
    CV-1
    Devotional Week 3: Spiritual Journey

    As a new creation, I am reminded that my identity is no longer defined by my past mistakes but by God’s grace and love. This gives me the courage to face the future with hope and confidence. It also inspires me to live with humility, patience, and compassion, knowing that my life is a reflection of Christ. Every day is an opportunity to honor Him in my thoughts, words, and actions. By doing so, I can become a light to others and lead them closer to God.

    Being a new creation also means trusting God in everything I do. Even when I face problems, I believe He is with me and will guide me. It is a reminder that my life now has a new purpose, which is to live for Him and show His love to others.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bayna, Rose A. (BSA 4)
    BSHM-3C_CLV1 (11:00-12:00 FRI)

    As a student, I can apply the New Creation Realities by living with faith that I am already renewed in Christ. This means showing it through my actions, mindset, and how I treat others every day. I will choose to focus on positive and godly habits that reflect my new life. In this way, I can be a light and inspiration to my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Shermae Joy S. Macasieb
    BSTM-1 B friday 2:15-3:15
    Being new creation in Christ means he changes my past life and he removed my past identity.The old sins, and weaknesses have been replaced by a new life full of hope and purpose. Because of this dapat kung alalahanin na araw-araw na ako ay mahalaga at tinanggap ng Diyos kahit na nagakakaroon ako ng mga kasalanan ay paulit ulit nya pa din akong pinapatawad. And kailangan ko ding magtiwala sa holy ghost dahil nariyan sya para i-guide ako of my desicion in my life, actions and dealing with others. With his help, I learned to avoid sins and dahil sa holy ghost napapalapit ako kay Heavenly father and Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Uderstanding what it means to be a "new creation" in Christ goes beyond simple belief; it's about daily transformation. I'm learning to shed my past and embrace God's vision for me, surrendering my worries and choices to His guidance. Reading His Word reminds me of the freedom I have, and I strive to reflect His character by being kind and patient. It's not about perfection, but about allowing Christ to work through me, prioritizing His values, trusting His care, and sharing my hope with others.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Joyce L. Ybañez
    BSCS-2
    CV1 2:15-3:15

    Reflection:
    Applying the New Creation Realities teaches me that being in Christ is more than a title it’s a lifestyle. It means leaving behind the old ways and learning to depend on God’s Word and the Holy Spirit for guidance every day. It also reminds me that I have freedom from sin, authority in Christ, and a new purpose to live with hope and share His love with others. This gives me confidence to live differently and to reflect Christ in my actions and choices.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Marco Jhon B. Ginez
    BSCS-2
    CV1 2:15-3:15
    Reflection:
    Living as a new creation in Christ is not just about knowing the truth but applying it daily in practical ways. It reminds me that my past no longer defines me my identity and worth come from Christ alone. When I consciously choose to renew my mind with God’s Word, listen to the Holy Spirit, and walk in holiness, I experience real transformation in how I think, speak, and act. Applying the New Creation Realities also challenges me to live with confidence, knowing that I have authority in Christ and that I no longer walk in fear or defeat. Most of all, it shifts my focus from temporary concerns to eternal hope, giving me peace and purpose. This reflection encourages me not only to enjoy the freedom and newness I have in Christ but also to share it with others, so they too can experience the joy of a life made new.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Areniego, Mary Joy, M.
    BSHM 3-C
    CLV1 FRIDAY (11:00 - 12:00)

    The new creation realities is about recognizing our new identity in Jesus Christ. That we are no longer defined by our past mistakes, sinful habits, or even our failures. Instead, we are defined by our new identity in Christ and we are forgiven, loved, and accepted by God. By surrendering areas of our lives to Jesus and asking Him to lead us in decisions, relati, and challenges. We can experience the fullness of the new creation reality.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Mitch V. Palaruan
    BEED 1

    ‎Ang spiritual birth o espiritwal na kapanganakan ay ang paniniwala sa Kristiyanismo na nangangahulugan ng panibagong buhay sa pamamagitan ng Banal na Espiritu, kung saan ang isang tao ay nagiging bahagi ng pamilya ng Diyos at nagkakaroon ng relasyon kay Hesus. Ito ay isang radikal na pagbabago sa puso at isipan, kung saan ang isang indibidwal ay lumalayo sa dati niyang pamumuhay at nagiging tagasunod ni Kristo.
    ‎
    ‎For “example” po, ako po ay nagpaalam po sa aking mama/papa upang gumawa ng project pero pumasyal lang pala kami ng mga kaibigan ko, so in the end, nagbago ako dahil narealized ko na mali pala talaga yung ginawa ko, and need din baguhin ang sarili patungo po sa best version of yourself ba, like need nating itama ang ating pagkakamali at tanggapin si god ng buong buo upang malikha natin yung BEST VERSION SELF natin.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ramos, Christine Joyce M.
    BSHM 3-C
    CLV 1
    11:00-12:00(FRIDAY)

    It is all about recognizing our new identity with the help of our god, Jesus Christ. Hindi porket nagkamali tayo ay iisipin na nating Mali na lahat ng gagawin at magagawa natin sa Buhay natin. Dapat ay Iwan nalang ito sa past at maging aral nalng saatin atipakita Ang bagong Ikaw. And lastly, surrendering ourself to God and accepting him to ourselves also.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tabarejos, Sheilla C. (BSA 4)
    CLV1-BSHM 3C (11:00-12:00 FRI)
    I can apply the New Creation Realities by living as a completely new person in Christ, letting go of my old sinful ways and embracing a fresh identity rooted in God’s love and grace. This means thinking, acting, and relating to others according to the new self God created in me, walking in spiritual authority, and reflecting Christ’s character in my daily life, knowing that through Him all things become new and I am part of God’s restored creation .

    ReplyDelete
  40. DANICA B. DE GUZMAN
    BEED 1

    Sa pagkaunawa ko, ang New Creation Realities ay nagtuturo na dapat nating tanggapin ang Diyos at mamuhay nang may pananampalataya at paggalang sa Kanya. Tulad ng sinasabi sa Roma 6:11, dapat isipin at tratuhin ng mga Kristiyano ang kasalanan bilang bagay na patay na sa kanila, at mamuhay bilang buhay na kay Cristo. Ang sakripisyo ni Jesus ay hindi lamang para patawarin tayo, kundi para ibalik ang ating relasyon sa Diyos at tulungan tayong maitama ang ating pagkakamali. Kung isasabuhay natin ang New Creation Realities, mas magiging maayos ang ating mga desisyon at mararanasan natin ang tunay na kalayaan.
    Ang katotohanang ito ang nagbibigay sa akin ng pag-asa at nagmumulat sa akin na ang buhay ay hindi lang para sa ngayon, kundi patungo sa walang hanggan.

    ReplyDelete
  41. ‎Quilla, Nicole M. | BSTM 1 - B | CV1 2:15-3:15 (Fri)
    ‎1. Read, Understand and Reflect in the comment section
    ‎Click Link 1: Part 2 - Meditation: How to apply the New Creation Realities?
    ‎
    ‎- After reading Meditation: How to apply the New Creation Realities in the blog, I discovered that applying the New Creation Realities to our daily lives must involve both understanding and embracing the transformation that has taken place through Christ because true change begins with revelation. Understanding who we are in Christ, righteous, redeemed, and empowered, shapes how we think, speak, and act. Without this knowledge, we may continue to live from an old identity rooted in sin, fear, or defeat. However, understanding alone is not enough, we must also embrace and walk in this new identity by faith. Embracing the transformation means aligning our choices, attitudes, and expectations with the truth of God's Word. It means rejecting criticism or damnation and living in the confidence of God's love and acceptance. This daily practice brings spiritual maturity, freedom, and power to live victoriously. When we fully grasp and live out our new identity, we become living testimonies of Christ’s work in us.
    ‎In addition, living and recognizing my new identity in Christ is the greatest gift and improvement that I am willing to take. This new creation realities, of course, taught me the practical applications that will help and guide me through many questions and obstacles in life. These practical applications will help me to improve my decisions and actions, transform and embrace my new life, and gain characteristics or traits that reflects the character of God.
    ‎
    ‎I will apply the New Creation Realities, not only in my everyday life but also in the life of others as well, by sharing these bible study and gospel to others.
    ‎But first, let me explain on how I will apply the new creation realities in my everyday life.
    ‎Every and each day of waking up and praying to take God, I'll always remember that, oh, this day will be alright and be filled with blessing as I remembered that I now walk with him through the path of light and righteousness, likewise what the message said in reflect Christ’s character, "Your new life in Christ involves being conformed to His image, meaning you should grow to reflect His character—love, humility, patience, kindness, and holiness. This transformation happens gradually as you walk closely with God and allow Him to shape you." This also influences the actions that I take and the good deeds I shall apply in the everyday life. I will still remain positive despite every challenges, and show love, patience and humility in every situations, especially during the darkest times of my life.
    ‎ Next, it is whenever I fear to make or did make mistakes and sin, I remember that no one is perfect, no one is immune to sin, by remembering one of the messages in walk in freedom from sin, "as part of the new creation, you are no longer a slave to sin. Through Christ, you have the power to overcome sinful habits and live a holy life. This freedom is not about perfection but about walking in victory through the grace of God."
    ‎I will apply the practical application "When faced with temptation, remember that you are empowered by the Holy Spirit to resist."
    ‎ I pray and confess all my sins, and after that, I am aware and I have control over temptations that will befall onto me. I am now free and I can improve more, by praying and asking guidance from God so he could guide me away from sins and temptations.
    ‎To others, by sharing these bible studies, lessons and the applications from new creation realities, I can encourage everyone and inspire them to embrace their upcoming new life or identity in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  42. ‎Quilla, Nicole M. | BSTM 1 - B | CV1 2:15-3:15 (Fri)
    ‎Read, Meditate and Reflect in the comment section
    ‎
    ‎- Reading about the New Creation Realities reminds me that my identity in Christ is not based on my past or my performance, but on what Jesus has already done for me. Knowing that I am a new creation gives me hope and confidence to live each day with purpose and freedom. I am learning to let go of guilt and fear, and instead embrace the truth that I am loved, accepted, and empowered by God. It’s not always easy to walk this out, but as I surrender daily to Christ, renew my mind with His Word, and depend on the Holy Spirit, I can live in the freedom and victory He has given me. This transformation is not just a one-time event but a continuous journey of becoming more like Him.
    ‎
    ‎In addition for the reflection, the practical applications helped, developed and shaped my character to the likeliness of God.
    ‎New creation realities made me realize that by applying this, my life is now rooted in Christ. This means that I will walk and live with him and with the traits and character that I developed and gained. These traits reflects the character and glory of God. Every experiences will help me embrace the new transformation as I shall rely on Christ's strength as he guides me to the right path in life.
    ‎

    ReplyDelete
  43. BEED 1 
    FRIDAY
    CV 1 Finding and Developing my
    Purpose
    11:00 - 12:00
    September 19 2025

    Galatians 2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me.”

    When I reflect on Galatians 2:20, I see it like a kind of spiritual "reincarnation." Ang dati kong sarili na puno ng kasalanan, kayabangan, at kahinaan ay namatay kasama ni Cristo sa krus. Ang nabubuhay ngayon ay hindi na ang lumang ako o yong dating ako, kundi ang isang bagong buhay na si Cristo ang nagbibigay ng lakas sa akin.

    Natutunan ko na ang pagbabago ay higit pa sa pagbabago na aking naka ugalian at nakasanayan sa buhay. Kagaya na lamang ng pagiging mainitin ang ulo kapag may problema, ngunit natutunan ko maging mahinahon at maunawain. Katulad ng muling pagsilang, ang aking pananampalataya kay Cristo ay nagbibigay sa akin ng bagong buhay, ngunit ang buhay na ito ay panghabang panahon at nakadikit
    sa kanya pang habang buhay.

    I will welcome this new life by letting go of the old habits that once ruled me. Araw-araw, pipiliin kong mabuhay bilang “bagong ako” para kay Cristo.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Mitch V. Palaruan
    BEED 1

    Ang aking naiintindihin po ayon sa aking nabasa is ang spiritual birth o espiritwal na kapanganakan ay ang paniniwala sa Kristiyanismo na nangangahulugan ng panibagong buhay sa pamamagitan ng Banal na Espiritu, kung saan ang isang tao ay nagiging bahagi ng pamilya ng Diyos at nagkakaroon ng relasyon kay Hesus. Ito ay isang radikal na pagbabago sa puso at isipan, kung saan ang isang indibidwal ay lumalayo sa dati niyang pamumuhay at nagiging tagasunod ni Kristo.

    ‎Ang spiritual birth o espiritwal na kapanganakan ay ang paniniwala sa Kristiyanismo na nangangahulugan ng panibagong buhay sa pamamagitan ng Banal na Espiritu, kung saan ang isang tao ay nagiging bahagi ng pamilya ng Diyos at nagkakaroon ng relasyon kay Hesus. Ito ay isang radikal na pagbabago sa puso at isipan, kung saan ang isang indibidwal ay lumalayo sa dati niyang pamumuhay at nagiging tagasunod ni Kristo.
    ‎
    ‎For “example” po, ako po ay nagpaalam po sa aking mama/papa upang gumawa ng project pero pumasyal lang pala kami ng mga kaibigan ko, so in the end, nagbago ako dahil narealized ko na mali pala talaga yung ginawa ko, and need din baguhin ang sarili patungo po sa best version of yourself ba, like need nating itama ang ating pagkakamali at tanggapin si god ng buong buo upang malikha natin yung BEST VERSION SELF natin.

    ReplyDelete
  45. GEMINO, ISIAH MARCUS M.
    BSHM4-A
    BSHM-3C CLV1 (11:00-12:00 FRI)

    How to apply the New Creation Realities?
    Sa pagkakaintindi ko po para mai apply mo ang New creation Realities kailangang tanggapin ang Diyos sa buhay, kailangan kong itatak sa isipan ko na hindi na ako yung dating ako that i am a new creation in Christ, my mistakes, sin and other things has been erased. Also remind me that i am live in Christ strength and grace, and that I am guided by the spirit of God. Ang pagbabago au pag tanggap kay Kristo at mabuhay sa kanyang kalooban.

    ReplyDelete
  46. JOHN LESTER HILARIO
    BSHM 1F
    CV 1
    FRIDAY 8:30 TO 9:30

    New Creation Realities is about understanding that becoming a Christian makes you an entirely new person, and you have to actively live like it every day. The most important first step is to know your new identity; you are completely forgiven, loved, and accepted by God, so you shouldn't let past guilt or shame control you.
    How to Live as a New Creation
    You can't live this new life on your own power; you have to treat Christ as your only source of life, asking Him to lead you in every choice you make. It's essential to renew your mind by reading and thinking about the Bible so your thoughts don't get pulled back into old, worldly ways. Because you are new, you have freedom from sin and the Holy Spirit's power to resist temptation.
    Walking with the Spirit
    You need to rely on the Holy Spirit who lives inside you to guide your decisions and give you strength. As you do this, your actions should start to reflect Christ's character, making you more loving, patient, and kind. You also get to use your authority in Christ over things like fear and doubt, knowing that Jesus won the victory for you.
    Focus on Forever
    Finally, you should pursue righteousness by choosing good habits over bad ones, and always live with the hope of eternity, making choices today that matter for the future. As you live this new life honestly, you can then share this message with others so they can find new life, too.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Bayna, Rose A. (BSA 4)
    BSA-4_CLV3 (5:30-6:30 MON)

    As a student, I can apply the New Creation Realities by living with faith that I am already renewed in Christ. This means showing it through my actions, mindset, and how I treat others every day. I will choose to focus on positive and godly habits that reflect my new life. In this way, I can be a light and inspiration to my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cambay, Clarice Mariel C. (BSA 4)
    BSHM 3-C _CLV1 (11:00-12:00 FRI)

    As a student, eldest daughter, and human, living out the New Creation Realities means relying on Christ’s strength and guidance through the pressures of school, family duties, and daily life. It calls me to renew my mind with God’s Word each day and let His Spirit direct my choices, especially when life feels overwhelming. This new identity in Christ gives me hope, peace, and the courage to face challenges with love and purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  49. OCUAMAN, CECILE O. BSA 4
    BSHM 3-C CLV 1 (11:00-12:00 FRI)

    As a student, applying the New Creation Realities means starting each day knowing you are renewed in Christ and free from past failures. Focus your mind on positive, truthful thoughts from the Bible, rely on Jesus for strength in challenges, and show kindness and integrity in your studies and relationships. This helps you grow in faith and live with confidence and purpose every day.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I’ve learned that applying the new creation realities means living daily with the mindset that I am already renewed in christ. As a student this challenges me to let go of my old habits negative thoughts and fears and instead walk in faith confidence and love. It reminds me that my identity is not based on my mistakes or weaknesses but on who I am in christ. By meditating on god’s word and applying it in my decisions and relationships, I can truly experience the freedom and new life he has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  51. As a student I can apply the new creation realities by living each day with the mindset that I am already made new in christ. This means letting go of old habits, choosing to obey god’s word and showing his love through my actions as a student. By trusting his promises and walking in faith I can reflect the new life he has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. As a student reflecting on the application of New Creation Realities, I realize that this teaching is both empowering and transformative. It challenges me to see myself not just as I am in my current circumstances, but as a new person rooted in Christ’s victory. Understanding that I am a new creation helps me to let go of feelings, guilt, or shame and to embrace my identity as loved and accepted by God. This reflection encourages me to live intentionally as a new creation , renewing my mind, walking in victory, and embracing the purpose God has for my life, both now and for eternity.

    QUIRAY, ANTHONETTE
    BSTM 3
    CLV1- FRIDAY (3:30 - 4:30)

    ReplyDelete
  54. HUMILDE, RITCHIER B.
    BSA-4_CLV3 (5:30-6:30 MON)
    As a student, I can apply the New Creation Realities by trusting God in everything I do, studying with honesty and excellence, and showing kindness to others. I try to live with a positive attitude, avoid bad habits, and pray for guidance every day. When I make mistakes, I remind myself that I’m forgiven and can start again. I also try to reflect Christ’s character in my actions and let others see His goodness through my life.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Lolita N. Rallustian
    BEED 4
    (Friday)1:00-2:00 Pm

    As a student, by applying the New Creation Realities means living with the awareness that through Christ, we have been made new and set free from our old sinful nature. It challenges us to renew our minds daily, aligning our thoughts and actions with God’s truth. We must walk in faith, knowing that our identity is now rooted in righteousness, peace, and grace. By living this out, we become reflections of Christ’s love and power in our everyday lives.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Supnad, Jasmin A.
    BEED 1

    Living as a new creation in Christ implies accepting a completely altered identity, one that will not be marked by the failures of the past, the burden of guilt, or the grip of fear. It is a daily choice of believing in God's words about me rather than in my emotions or circumstances. With Christ at my side, I get the signal that real transformation does not derive from my own effort but from the divine power that is in me. The Holy Spirit controls my ideas, forms my personality, and gives me the strength to defeat sin and to live a meaningful life. Besides, this new life insists on my being a mirror of Christ's love to others and on my being a source of hope that has been the cause of my change. The experience of being a new creation is not a one-off act; it is a continuous daily renewal, offering, and development process into the one whom God had intended me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Supnad, Jasmin A.
    BEED 1
    Part 2: Meditation

    To be a new creation in Christ implies the surrender of the past and the living out of His truth and strength. I am daily summoned to take the road of freedom, mirror His nature, and trust the Holy Spirit to lead me. This fact brings hope to my life, influences my decisions, and stimulates me to communicate His love to others.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Joeylyn C. Rabina
    BEED- 4 IRREG
    CLV 3 (1:00-2:00)

    Living as a new creation in Christ is a journey I strive to embrace every day. I remind myself that I am no longer defined by my past mistakes, guilt, or shame, but by who I am in Him—loved, forgiven, and accepted. I want Christ to be the source of my life, guiding my decisions, relationships, and actions, because I know I cannot live this new life by my own strength. I try to renew my mind daily through God’s Word, letting His truth replace old patterns of thinking, and I rely on the Holy Spirit to direct me, empower me to resist temptation, and help me walk in freedom from sin. As I grow, I aim to reflect Christ’s character in everything I do, showing love, patience, humility, and kindness, while standing firm in the authority He has given me over fear, doubt, and opposition. Ultimately, I desire to live a life set apart for God, pursuing holiness and righteousness, and letting Christ’s life shine through me. This journey is not always easy, but it is a daily choice to align my thoughts, actions, and identity with the reality of who I am in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hazel Anne B. Del Rosario | BSBA-4
    CLV3 (1:00-2:00 PM)

    My key takeaway from this module is the importance of fully surrendering your life to God and allowing Him to lead every part of it. When you choose to trust Him completely, you open yourself to a renewed and transformed life. This idea is beautifully reflected in Isaiah 43:19, where God says, “See, I am doing a new thing.” It reminds us that when we give ourselves to Him, He brings fresh beginnings, new purpose, and meaningful change that we could never create on our own.

    ReplyDelete
  61. James Calacsan
    BSBA-4
    CLV 3 (1:00 - 2:00 PM)

    Living with God is the best brand new experience. For the past few years I am a believer but then I realized that I only believe that God is real and not living with Him. But after I received the Holy spirit, all things changed. It begins in the morning where I am now asking Him to lead my day instead of asking myself on what would I do within the day. This action totally changed my way of living. I felt safe, peaceful, happy, and free from worries.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Winston C. Barril
    BSBA4
    CLV 3 (1:00-2:00 PM)

    As a student,Being a new creation in Christ means embracing the truth that I am no longer defined by my past, my failures, or my weaknesses. Each day, I choose to walk in the identity God has given me—renewed, forgiven, and empowered by His Spirit. Living this out requires a daily renewing of my mind, surrendering my old habits, and allowing the Holy Spirit to lead my thoughts and actions. As I grow in Christ, His character becomes more visible in me—through love, humility, and obedience. I walk confidently, knowing I have authority in Him and the freedom to live a holy, purposeful life. Ultimately, being a new creation means living with hope, reflecting Christ to others, and trusting that He is continually transforming me from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Joza de vera
    Friday 8:30-9:30
    Bstm 3 irreg

    Applying the New Creation Realities means choosing to live each day according to who I am in Christ, not who I used to be. I remind myself through God’s Word that I am forgiven, loved, and made new. I let go of past failures and allow the Holy Spirit to guide my thoughts, actions, and choices. By reflecting Christ’s love in how I live and treat others, I walk out my new identity. It’s a daily decision to trust God’s truth and grow into the person He is shaping me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Allen Pj P. Mendoza
    BSBA4
    CLV 3 (1:00-2:00 PM)

    Reflection

    The world is full of obstacles, problems, and challenges that constantly tempt us to do sinful things day and night. Applying new creation realities teaches us and emphasizes the importance of living a holy and spiritual life—a life that is anchored in and aligned with the Spirit of God, allowing the Holy Spirit to guide and direct our actions and decisions. By applying new creation realities, we are able to embrace our new self and become spiritually confident in overcoming sinful habits and living a holy life.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hannah Shayne Garcia
    BSBA 4 | CV3, Friday, 1-2 PM

    As a college student, this really reminds me that my identity is not based on grades, failures, or what people think of me. Knowing that I’m a new creation in Christ gives me confidence and peace, especially during stressful times like exams or personal struggles. Instead of trying to handle everything on my own, I’m encouraged to rely on God and let the Holy Spirit guide my decisions. It also challenges me to live differently—to be kind, patient, and honest, even when it’s not easy. Overall, applying these truths helps me stay grounded, hopeful, and focused on living a life that honors God, both now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Leslie Joy B. Palaroan BSBA-4
    CLV-3 (FRIDAY 1:00-2:00)

    For me as a student, the saying goes that even if you fall, you have to get up to fight again. Because you will lose if you are affected by what those around you say, which is all negative, but in the eyes of God, whether ugly or beautiful, white or black, we are all the same in the eyes of our beloved father.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Juls Andre P. Buccat Beed 4
    After reading about the New Creation Realities, I realized that being a new creation in Christ is not just a saying but a way of living every day. I learned that my identity has changed and I should no longer be controlled by my past mistakes, sins, or fears.
    Knowing that I am forgiven and made new gives me confidence and peace because I understand that God loves and accepts me.
    I also learned the importance of relying on Christ in everything I do. Instead of facing life alone, I should let Jesus guide my decisions and actions. Renewing my mind through reading the Bible and praying helps me think positively and choose what is right. It reminded me that change does not happen overnight, but little by little as I walk with God.
    This lesson inspired me to be more patient, kind, and loving to others. I want to reflect the character of Christ in my words and behavior. Even when I face temptations or challenges, I now know that I have the strength through the Holy Spirit to overcome them. Being a new creation means choosing to live a life that honors God every day.

    ReplyDelete
  68. To apply the New Creation realities, embrace your identity in Christ by letting go of past sins and living according to God’s truth. Renew your mind daily through prayer and Scripture, allowing the Holy Spirit to guide your actions. Reflect Christ’s love and transformation by serving others and sharing your testimony with intentionality.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Joshua C. Ramos
    BEED 1
    11:00 - 12:00

    Applying the new creation realities is not always easy, but it is a daily choice. I remind myself that God has made me new, even when I still feel weak. When I make mistakes, I choose to stand up again and trust God’s forgiveness. I try to think better, speak with kindness, and act with love. Step by step, I let God guide my life and help me grow into the person He wants me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hamida B. Amoran
    BSTM 1-A

    As a child/student, you should have a great fear of God so that you don't lose your way. Just believe in the Lord and you will get your success. Not only will he help you understand it, he will also give you courage if you are a believer.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Natino Joanna Lyne D.
    BSTM 1-B CV1

    I can live out the New Creation Realities by trusting in God, doing good, loving others, and obeying His Word every day.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Damasco, Precious Ann P.
    BEED 1

    The lesson about “How to Apply the New Creation Realities” reminded me that becoming a new creation in Christ means making a commitment and responsibility to ourselves to regret our mistakes and allowing us to grow our relationship with God. It is also about letting Jesus Christ lead our life, including the decision we make, the way we think, act, and react from everything that happens into our life everyday. As a true God child, we always choose to be humble, to love our brothers and sisters, and always choose to forgive those people who hurt our own feelings. Being a child of God, we always choose to do the right thing and follow his will even if it's hard and hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Dela Cruz, Rowena D.
    BSTM 1-A

    This topic, I learned that being new creation in christ means allowing god to change, not only in my life but also my actions, thoughts, and also my attitude. and i need to renew my mind by bible study, praying and choosing what is right. For me applying this lessons means being more patient, kind ,understanding, humble to other people and i want to live my life with faith, hope and trust in God.

    ReplyDelete
  74. RAON, JASMINE Q.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1 FDP

    To apply new creation realities we must recognize our new identity in Christ first. We need to let go of our past, whatever hurt us or whatever mistakes we have made that may have hurt other people and start a new beginning or new chapter of our lives. Because past does not define who we are because, through Christ, we are a new creation. I also reflected the verse of Galatians 2:20, it says that "I no longer live for myself but, I live with Christ because he lives in me" meaning we must let God be the center of our lives. Instead of letting our problems and thoughts consume us, we should pray and trust the Lord. Being new creations does not mean we do not make mistakes in our life again, It means that whenever we make mistakes we can learn from them, ask forgiveness from our savior and do better.

    ReplyDelete
  75. OBRA, AILYN C.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1
    What i understood from the lesson on how to apply the new creation realities is that we are changed when we trust and believe in God. As a new creation of God, we should not stay in our wrong ways or mistakes instead we should change our wrong attitudes and behaviors and become better people.

    For me being a "new creation" does not mean that we will become perfect right away. By trusting and believing in God and striving to do what is right, we will learn to live better and with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  76. ANGELES, JEWEL P.
    BSCRIM1

    In this lesson, I realized that being a new creation means you don't have to feel alone. I learned that we must surrender all our problems to the Lord, and He should be the one we run to in every problem that comes. We don't realize that through simple prayer and reading the Bible, we can already be changed. Then I understood what new creation really means - even though we are sinful, He came back for us. As He says, "God doesn't see it anymore because in Christ, that man is gone; behold, all things have become new." So be thankful that you know God as your Savior and that He gave us new life as children of the Lord. The new life He has given us should be valued, and we should learn to live according to God's way of life. Be a good example to everyone, and someday you will also be able to share your testimony with people who need hope.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Devis, Gina Mae T.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1

    After reading the blog, I realized that being a new creation in Christ means leaving my old sinful life and living in a better way. I should not let my past mistakes define me because God forgives and accepts me.
    I learned that I need to pray, read the Bible, and trust the Holy Spirit for guidance. I should also show Christ’s character by being kind, patient, humble, and loving to others.
    Para sa akin, applying these lessons means choosing what is right every day, avoiding sin, and sharing God’s love through my words and actions.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Nacion, Jenelyn O.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1

    My Reflection

    After studying the above material on the application of New Creation Realities, I have understood that being a new creation in Christ means that I should not let the mistakes and failures of the past shape my identity. God has provided us with an opportunity to develop and improve ourselves through Him.

    Applying this lesson in my everyday life would require trust in God, praying, and listening to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I should try to manage my actions and thoughts whenever I face a challenge in life. Rather than reacting to difficulties negatively, I need to learn patience and kindness.

    It should be kept in mind that I don't have to be perfect. The only thing which is important for me is continuous development through faith in Him. It will lead me to becoming closer to God, leaving behind those things that are keeping me away from Him and showing Him through my actions. Being a new creation in Christ means developing myself through faith in God.

    ReplyDelete
  79. GUTIERREZ, HALLE
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1

    For me, applying the New Creation Realities means allowing God to change me and the way I see myself. I realized that my past mistakes, failures, and struggles do not define who I am, because Christ has given me a new identity and another chance to start again. There are times when I feel insecure, afraid, or unsure of myself or my decisions, but this reminds me to trust God instead of letting my negative thoughts control me.
    I also learned that I should trust on God through prayers and allow the Him to guide me in my decisions and actions. I want to become more patient, kind, forgiving, and understanding toward others. I know that changing is not easy and that I am still growing, but I believe God is always working in me.
    Overall, being a new creation means leaving my old ways behind, trusting God, and choosing to become a better person everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  80. SHAIRA MAE D. RILLERA
    BSTM 1 - A
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    What I Understand this New Creation Realities, the New Creation Realities the biblical truths about who you are in Christ, you must shift from a mindset of trying to achieve to a mindset of believing what is already legally done. This New Creation Realities is accept your spirit has been radically transformed and you now carry Christ's righteousness.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Written Reflection about New Creation Realities

    Upon reading the material new creation has acquired information about being a new creation in Christ and new creation is inspired to improve life to become a better person in the eyes of the Lord. New creation perceives the message that God gives a chance at life and new creation will make the right moves and decisions by trusting in Jesus and letting Jesus lead the way.

    Furthermore new creation also understood the importance of renewing creations mind walking away from sinful desires and actions and allowing the Holy Spirit to transform new creations life when facing a challenge or a temptation. The lesson encourages creation to pray read the bible associate with the right people and treat everyone with kindness, love and respect.

    Additionally new creation is inspired by the lesson. Reminded that new creation must not only believe that new creation is a new creation in Christ but also allow that belief to guide new creations behaviors and lifestyles. New creation wants to continue being a person and make the right choices in life.

    Lastly new creation learned that new creation must make the right decisions to lead an meaningful life with faith, in God.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Alafriz, Trisha Irish M.
    BEED - 2
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    For me, applying the New Creation Realities means trying to live each day as a changed person because of Christ. It is not about being perfect or never making mistakes. It is about learning to leave my old ways behind and choosing to become better with God’s guidance.

    As a student, I can apply this by reminding myself of my identity in Christ, especially when I feel discouraged, insecure, or like I am not good enough. I can also pray before making decisions, ask God for strength when I face problems, and try to control my thoughts instead of letting negative thoughts take over.

    I can also show Christ’s character through the way I treat other people. As a future teacher, I know that patience, kindness, understanding, and respect are very important because I will be dealing with children who have different personalities and struggles. I want to learn to respond with kindness instead of anger and to forgive instead of holding grudges.

    Most importantly, I can apply it by praying, reading God’s Word, and trusting Him every day. I know I will still make mistakes and face temptations, but I can always choose to get back up, ask for forgiveness, and continue growing. For me, being a new creation means having hope that I can change, grow, and become the person God wants me to be. It reminds me that my past does not have to define my future.

    ReplyDelete
  83. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Quiam, Denise Leann E.
    BSTM1-B
    CV1

    For me, this topic, the New Creation Realities, taught me that I don’t have to stay the same person I was before. I realized that God gave me a chance to start again and improve myself. There are times when I overthink, doubt myself, or get worried about the things happening in my life, but this topic reminded me to trust God and not let my fears take over. I can always pray and ask Him for guidance whenever I feel lost or unsure about something. I also want to improve the way I treat other people by being more patient, understanding, and forgiving. I know that change takes time, and I will still make mistakes along the way. But as long as I continue to trust God and learn from my experiences, I believe I can slowly become a better version of myself. For me, being a new creation means choosing to grow, letting go of my old ways, and allowing God to guide me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  85. VERZOSA, SHEENA M.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    Through reading the New Creation Reality Bible Study, I learned that the new creation reality begins through understanding your new identity in Christ. Also, when you are born again, your past will no longer define you, but what is important is your relationship with Christ. In 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV), I realized that when you have faith in God, you will be reborn, and your old mistakes and old life will vanish and become your new beginning.

    Moreover, our life is not ours because Christ is living in us. We need to strengthen our faith and surrender to Him. Let Him be the one to lead us on our path in life. In addition, when we are reborn, we should not be too focused on worldly things, especially material things. Instead, we should do the right things that please God, and we should make our lives align with His commandments.

    Overall, I have so many realizations. We should center God in our lives and put our faith in Him. I will apply this to my daily life, and I will grow, do the right thing, and trust God in my life. God is with me no matter what happens, and I am so thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Dumaging Janver Paul C.
    BSTM-1B

    This lesson taught me that being a new person in Christ means leaving my bad habits and mistakes behind. I learned that I should trust God, pray, and follow His Word every day. I should also be kind, patient, and forgiving to other people. I want to use what I learned to become a better person and grow closer to God.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Medrano, Christian T.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV -1
    Friday 10:30 - 11:30

    For me, being a new creation in Christ is a daily commitment. By prioritizing God, I guarantee myself a life of faithfulness and perseverance since God protects and guides me in all that I do. The commitment of respecting God helps me remain faithful to him. In times of failure and confusion, Jesus forgives me and helps me to rise up to the challenge as he guides me to be a better person. All I have to do is place my trust in him, for God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  88. RABADON, REGINE N.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    After reading this lesson, I realized that I can apply the New Creation Realities in my everyday life. As a student, I can start my day by praying and asking God to guide me in my studies, decisions, and responsibilities. When I feel stressed because of exams, deadlines, or difficult subjects, I can trust God and ask Him for strength instead of worrying too much.

    I can also apply this lesson by being careful with my thoughts and actions. When I make mistakes, I can learn from them and try again instead of giving up. I can also show Christ’s character by being kind, patient, honest, and respectful to my classmates and teachers.

    This lesson reminded me that I do not have to be perfect. I just need to continue growing, trust God, and allow Him to guide me each day. I want to apply what I learned not only in my Bible study but also in my life as a student.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Cayabyab, Amyed, D.
    BSA1 SET-B
    CV 1 - Finding and Developing my Purpose (Friday 1:45 - 2:45)

    Part 2 - Meditation
    How to apply the New Creation Realities?


    After reading Meditation: How to apply the New Creation Realities?, it made me look back at my past and reflect on all the sin, guilt, and shame I've committed and experienced. Then I realized one thing, which is that all of those are nothing in God's eyes, because just like what they say, "your past doesn't define who you are, what's important is what decision you'll make on the current time and onwards." Just like what 2 Corinthians 5:17 states:

    "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

    Through this blog, it helped me widen my knowledge and understanding about Him. I learned that I'm not alone, He's always there, and I can always rely on His strength and grace to be my guide everyday. It also made me realize that applying this means I need to actively renew my mind and change the way I think, especially when doubts or old habits try to pull me back.

    The blog also points out that walking in freedom isn't about being absolutely perfect, but about trusting the Holy Spirit to help us resist temptations whenever they come up. Instead of trying to face life's heavy challenges all on my own, I want to keep practicing surrendering my day to Him so I can grow to reflect His love and kindness in how I treat others.

    ReplyDelete
  90. NARON, MHIKA ANA M.
    BSCRIM 1

    2 Corinthians 5:17 – “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.”
    The lesson teaches me that when I accept Christ in my life, I become a new creation. I should not let my past mistakes, sins, and failures define who I am because God gives me a chance to change and start again. I also learned that I need to trust God, renew my mind, listen to the Holy Spirit, and show love, patience, kindness, and humility to other people.
    I can apply this to myself by trying to become a better person every day. I should learn from my mistakes instead of staying in the past, avoid things that can lead me to do wrong, and make better choices. I should also pray and ask God for guidance whenever I have problems or difficult decisions. Most importantly, I should let God change me little by little and show through my actions that I am living as a new creation in Christ.

    I have decided to follow JESUS, No Turning Back.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Abarra, Krishley Shane S.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    Applying the New Creation Realities made me realize that in everything we do in life, we can always ask the Holy Spirit to guide us. Whenever we feel like we are walking through a fire pit where everything feels unknown and uncertain, we can rely on the Holy Spirit to guide and help us turn things in the right direction. He can lead us toward God and become our source of strength whenever we face difficult situations or feel unsure about what to do. This made me realize that we do not have to face everything by ourselves because the Holy Spirit is always there to guide, help, and give us wisdom and direction. As we pray, listen to the Holy Spirit, and follow His guidance, we can continue to grow in our faith and trust in God.

    As Romans 8:14 says,
    “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

    ReplyDelete
  92. Concepcio, Kenneth H.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 -2:45)

    The Bible study about “New Creation Realities” taught me that I have a new identity in Christ and that my past mistakes do not control my future. It reminded me that I should depend on God’s strength instead of trying to handle everything by myself. Through prayer, reading His Word, and listening to the Holy Spirit, I can learn to make better choices in life. I understand that changing and becoming more like Christ takes time, and I need to keep trusting Him throughout the process. This study encouraged me to have faith in God and believe that He has a purpose for my life.

    I also learned that being a new creation means showing God’s love through the way I treat others. I should practice kindness, respect, and patience toward my family, friends, and classmates. When I experience problems or feel afraid, I can turn to God for comfort, guidance, and strength. I am also reminded that I should share His Word and the hope that comes through Christ with other people. Moving forward, I want to continue growing in faith, following God’s will, and living out the new life He has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  93. BALITON, EJAY LEE C.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    The Bible study about “New Creation Realities” helped me understand what it means to have a new life in Christ. I learned that my past mistakes and failures do not define me because I am a new creation through Christ. I should trust God, renew my mind through His Word, and allow the Holy Spirit to guide me every day. Becoming more like Christ is a process that requires faith, prayer, and obedience. This study reminded me that I should not rely only on my own strength because God is always with me.
    I also learned that being a new creation is not only about receiving blessings but also about living with purpose. I should show Christ’s love through my words, actions, and attitude. When I face challenges, I should choose hope instead of fear and trust God’s guidance. I am also called to share the Word of God and the hope of new life in Christ with others. Moving forward, I want to continue growing in my faith and becoming the person God wants me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  94. SUYAT, Arwen Angela
    BSA 1-A
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (Friday 1:45-2:45 pm)

    This meditation reminds me that being a new creation in Christ means I have a new identity. I am no longer defined by my past mistakes, guilt, or weaknesses because God has given me a new life through Christ. I need to remind myself of this truth, especially when I feel discouraged or unworthy.

    I also learned that I should depend on Christ and the Holy Spirit in my everyday life. By praying, reading God’s Word, and renewing my mind, I can make better choices and grow in my faith. When I face temptation or difficulties, I can trust God for strength instead of relying only on myself.

    Most importantly, I want my life to reflect Christ through love, patience, kindness, humility, and forgiveness. Applying the New Creation Realities is a daily journey of becoming more like Jesus and living with hope, purpose, and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  95. PERALTA, ALMIRAH B.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 – 2:45 PM)

    By applying the New Creation Realities in our lives, we are no longer controlled
    by sin. With God’s help, we have the strength to overcome our sinful life and live a holy
    life. We also do not have to face our problems alone or depend only on ourselves or
    strengths because apart from Him we cannot do anything. We must always put our faith
    in Him. That’s why it’s important that in every situation that we are in we must always be
    with God, pray and have faith because if you have faith whatever you are believing for
    will happen to you. And we should also live in prayer, fast, have a deep intimacy in Him,
    follow His will, and evangelize.

    ReplyDelete

  96. RACRAQUIN, SHIEN MARIANNE A.
    BSA 1- SET A
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 – 2:45 PM)

    I understand the New Creation Realities as having a new life in Christ and allowing Him to change the way I think, act, and treat other people. It means that I should not continue to be controlled by my past mistakes, guilt, or bad habits because through Christ, I am given the opportunity to change and become a better person. I will apply this in my daily life by being more patient, kind, humble, forgiving, and respectful toward others, especially when I experience misunderstandings or conflicts. Instead of reacting with anger or avoiding the problem, I will try to communicate properly, admit my mistakes, and apologize when I am wrong. When I face difficult situations or temptations, I will pray and ask the Holy Spirit for guidance and strength so I can make better decisions. I will also try to renew my mind by learning from God’s Word and applying its teachings to my actions.

    ReplyDelete
  97. MANZANO JARA FATIMA G.

    BSA 1-A
    Reflection

    I learned that being a new creation in Christ means leaving my old life behind and living according to my new identity in Him. I should remember that I am forgiven, loved, and accepted by God. Instead of being controlled by guilt, fear, or my past mistakes, I should trust Christ and allow Him to guide my life.

    I can apply the New Creation Realities by praying every day, reading the Bible, renewing my mind, and listening to the Holy Spirit. I should also avoid sinful habits and try to show Christ’s character through love, kindness, patience, humility, and forgiveness.

    This lesson reminds me that I do not have to face life by myself. I can depend on Christ for strength and guidance. I should also have hope for eternal life and share with others how Christ has changed my life. By practicing these things every day, I can grow in my faith and live a life that honors God.

    ReplyDelete
  98. OLIQUINO, ABIJAH RUDAH C.,
    BSA-1 SET A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    The article emphasizes that being a new creation in Christ means allowing God to transform our thoughts, actions, and identity while relying on His guidance and strength. As a first-year BSA student, I can relate this to my college journey because accounting can be challenging and sometimes makes me doubt my abilities. I am learning that I do not have to face academic pressure and difficulties alone because I can seek God through prayer and Scripture. When I make mistakes or experience failure, I can treat them as opportunities to learn and become better rather than allowing them to define me. This reminds me to trust God while continuing to work hard toward my goals.

    Being a first-year BSA student also means adjusting to new responsibilities, expectations, and a different learning environment. The article taught me that renewing my mind and allowing Christ to guide my decisions can help me remain focused and positive despite the challenges I encounter. I want to practice patience, discipline, honesty, and kindness in my studies and relationships with my classmates and teachers. As I continue my college journey, I hope to grow not only academically but also spiritually and personally. Most importantly, I want my journey toward becoming an accountant to remain grounded in my faith and to use my future knowledge and skills in a way that honors God and helps others.

    ReplyDelete
  99. ‎COLCOL, KHRIS-CHELLE JANE LEE B.
    BSA 1 - SET B
    CV 1

    As I reflect on our topic New Creation Realities, I realize that God is always giving me a chance to grow and become a better person. There are times when I feel lost, tired, and unsure about myself, and this reminds me to turn to God instead of carrying everything alone. I realize that my past mistakes do not define me because God’s grace gives me a new beginning. Through prayer and His word, I can find strength and peace when things become hard. I also want to learn to trust His plans even I don’t understand His plans for me, vut I know that God's plan for me is the best. I know I’m still growing in my faith, but I want to keep getting closer to God every day. This reflection made me realized that with God, I can continue moving forward with hope and a heart that is growing closer to him.

    ReplyDelete
  100. BRIONES, JULIANA DENREV D.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 – 2:45 PM)

    After reading and meditating on the New Creation Realities, I learned that God can change the way I think and live. I realized that I should not let my worries or past experiences stop me from moving forward because I can always trust God and ask for His guidance. I can also show my faith by being kind, respectful, understanding, and helpful to others. I know I still have many things to improve, but I will continue to grow, make better choices, and let God guide me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Pascua, Arvin Jay R.
    BSA 1 - A
    CV 1

    Reading this makes me realize that I should embrace and apply my new identity in Christ in my everyday life. I must learn to let go of my past mistakes, sins, and guilt so I can move forward. I should rely on Christ to give me peace, guidance, and strength throughout my journey in life. By keeping Christ in mind in everything I do, I believe I can overcome challenges and spread love and kindness to the people around me. I must also always remember that my life on Earth is temporary and that I should live with hope.

    ReplyDelete
  102. JESSILLE FRANCE F ITLIONG
    BSA-1
    CV1- Finding and Developing my Purpose

    After reading the blog, I realized that the topic New Creation Realities meant that once we accept Christ, our old self is gone and we are a new person. It means that we should have a new beginning with God. It reminded me to let go of bad habits that i do, negative attitudes i have, and unforgiveness, and instead live with kindness, faith and love in everything i do. Most importantly, living out the New Creation Realities encouraged me to be a positive person.

    ReplyDelete
  103. VERZOSA, ARIANNE MAE V.
    BSA 1-B
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    The study on "How to Apply New Creation Realities" taught me to fully embrace my new identity now that God lives within me. I am no longer defined by my past, my sins, or my guilt—I am completely made new in Christ. Whenever shame, doubt, or past mistakes try to creep back in, I actively remind myself that I am fully forgiven, righteous, and accepted by God.
    ​
    Reflecting on Colossians 3:1–2, "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth," keeps my focus anchored on what truly matters. This earthly life is only temporary, and my true home is in heaven with God. Having this heavenly perspective changes how I handle everyday struggles.

    Walking as a new creation means living every moment with the dynamic awareness that God is not watching from a distance—He is actively living inside me, guiding my thoughts, words, and actions every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  104. BUENAFLOR, RAEZA CIELO V.
    BSA 1
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 – 2:45 PM)

    Living as a new creation in Christ means embracing my new identity and letting go of the old. 2 Corinthians 5:17 reminds me that I am no longer bound by guilt or sin, but renewed in Him. Each day, I must choose to rely on Christ’s strength, allow the Spirit to guide me, and let my mind be transformed by God’s Word.

    This reality gives me freedom from sin, authority in Christ, and hope for eternity. It challenges me to reflect His character in love, humility, and holiness, while sharing His message with others.

    ReplyDelete
  105. VERZOSA, SHEENA M.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


    I realized that new creation realities begin when you accept God into your life. You are a new creation of God, which means that your past mistakes, doings, and who you used to be are now erased. Your new life is now centered on God, which means that you have faith in Him and rely on His guidance. You are no longer focused on worldly things, you are now focused on the Lord.

    Embracing Him in our lives will be our new beginning. Our past mistakes and sins no longer define us. We should strengthen our relationship with Him, always pray, spread His words to others, and forgive ourselves for the past. We should allow Him into our lives and do things that are aligned with His commandments. We are no longer focused on worldly activities. We should keep in mind that this life is given by Him and that this life is temporary. We should do the right thing, show kindness and love, and act according to His will.

    Overall, new creation is when you have faith and a relationship with God, and you are no longer slaves to sin, letting go of the old life and embracing Him and relying on Him. Our lives will be fulfilled with His glory and grace, and we can experience peace and freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  106. CARBONELL, MARK TERENCE R.
    BSA 1- SET B
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE



    For me, applying the New Creation Realities means allowing Christ to change the way I think, act, and live every day. I learned that I should not let my past mistakes, guilt, or failures define me because through Christ, I am given a new identity and a new life. I also need to rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance, especially when facing temptations, challenges, and difficult decisions.

    This meditation reminds me to reflect Christ’s character through love, kindness, patience, humility, and forgiveness. I want to grow in my faith by praying, reading God’s Word, and choosing to live according to His teachings. Most importantly, I learned that being a new creation is a daily journey of trusting God and allowing Him to guide my life.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Carayoan, Micajoy C.
    BSA1-setA

    I learned that being a new creation in Christ means I should not keep holding on to my past mistakes. Even when I feel guilty, weak, or unsure of myself, I can always turn to God and ask for His help. I also learned that praying, reading the Bible, and trusting God can help me change the way I think and handle the problems I face every day.

    I also learned that following Christ is not about being perfect all the time. It is about trying to become a better person by showing love, kindness, patience, and forgiveness to others. For me, being a new creation means leaving my old ways behind, learning from my mistakes, and choosing to live my life with God.

    ReplyDelete
  108. RIQUE, LYKA C.
    BSA 1- SET A
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    After reading this, I learned that being a new creation in Christ means that I should try to change myself and become a better person. I should not always focus on my past mistakes because God gives me a chance to change and do better. I also learned that I should trust God and ask for His guidance whenever I have problems or difficult situations. I can apply this in my daily life by being more patient, kind, and understanding toward other people. This meditation reminded me that I am not perfect, but I can continue to grow and improve with God.

    ReplyDelete
  109. I learned that applying the new creation Realities in our daily life can give us peace and we change the bad habits we do. Being new creation is the way to learn from the past mistake, past mistake and problems teach us how to be better, how to grow and we develop. Also when we have a problem or mistakes make sure that we have a trust in God especially when we have a decision to make, we pray for guidance and renewing our mind.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Elijah Emilo C Cleghorn
    BSTM-1B
    CV-1

    I learned that applying the new creation realities gives me a different perspective of understanding my identity in the lord Jesus Christ and my worship and love towards him. New creation realities also helps giving me guidance on my path of life and my way of growing as a new person with the lord God on my side. Knowing when to pray and how to thank God for giving me everything I have today thanks to him. New creation realities makes me learn that I can change and ask for forgiveness for the past mistake so have committed through my life as a child of God. I hope to continue to grow and to Love God furthermore as I get older and bloom, to know to ask him for guidance during hard times of the storms I encountered and will encounter as I grow even more in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  111. CARIÑO, THERESA JANE D.
    BSA 1-A
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE ( FRIDAY 1:45PM- 2:45PM)

    This reading teaches me that being a new creation in Christ means having a new identity and leaving behind guilt, shame, and past mistakes. Through Christ, I am forgiven, accepted, and given the strength to live differently. I am reminded that my life should no longer be controlled by old habits or worldly influences, but guided by God’s Word and the Holy Spirit.

    I can apply these teachings by renewing my mind through prayer and Bible reading, relying on the Holy Spirit, and choosing to reflect Christ’s character in my daily life. When I face temptation, fear, or difficulties, I can remember that I am not alone and that God gives me strength. I should practice love, patience, humility, kindness, and forgiveness in my relationships with others.

    This lesson encourages me to live with hope, freedom, and purpose. I want to surrender my thoughts, decisions, and actions to Christ and allow Him to transform me each day. By living according to my new identity, I can become a better witness of God’s love and share the message of new life with others.

    ReplyDelete
  112. RAMISCAL, ANGIELYN S
    BSA 1 — SET A
    CV 1: Finding and Developing my Purpose

    The New Creation Realities meditation shows us that when we accept Christ, we become a new creation and start a new life with Him. We may be certain that we do not have to carry any of our past mistakes, sins, guilt, or failures within us since in Christ, we are given the chance to forgive ourselves and be granted with a new identity. This meditation encourages me to trust God instead of counting on my own strengths while facing difficulties, temptations, and other challenges.
    This meditation helps me to understand that I may use prayer, Bible reading, renewing my thoughts, letting the Holy Spirit lead me to live as a new creation every day. In addition, I want to develop a habit of demonstrating to others love, kindness, patience, humility, and forgiveness. Instead of feeling guilty or afraid after making a mistake, I want to be able to learn from this experience and come back to God for help.
    However, most importantly, I realize now that living as a new creation does not only mean studying God's Word but also applying what I have learned to my everyday life and choices.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Volante, Angelica Ross C.
    BSA 1 SET A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE


    By understanding my new identity in Christ as a new creation in God, I am able to use the New Creation Realities in my daily life and leave my old ways behind, allowing God to change my thinking, behavior, and decision-making process. I need to remind myself that I am forgiven, loved by God in this moment, and accepted by Him, which means that I should not let guilt, fear, and past mistakes obscure my personality. Instead, I should put my trust in Christ and allow Him to lead me in any situation.

    As a first-year student who has just started the BSA program, I can utilize this lesson during my studies. Accounting is very much challenging, and I may find myself doubting my capabilities or even feeling lost, anxious, and frustrated about any mistakes made. Instead of being controlled by the aforementioned feelings and emotions, I can pray, read the Bible, think positively, and ask God for help.

    Applying the New Creation Realities means that I can show Christ’s character in my studies. I want to practice the virtues of patience, discipline, honesty, kindness, humility, and forgiveness in my dealings with other students and teachers. I also need to keep clear of those behaviors and habits that do not help me be what God wants me to be.

    By allowing the Holy Spirit to guide me, I can stay focused and make good decisions, especially when college gets tough. More importantly, this lesson helps me remember that I do not have to go through hardships by myself. I can always rely on Christ when I need direction and strength in my endeavors. As I pursue a career in accounting, my goal is to develop not only as a student but also spiritually and personally.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Guadamor, Jamyllia I.
    CV1 - FRIDAY 10:30-11:30 AM


    After reading about the New Creation Realities, being a new creation in Christ is not only about knowing what the Bible says, but also about applying and doing it to my everyday life. It reminds me that my past do not have to define who I am.
    One thing that stood out to me in this topic is that, the importance of allowing Christ to be the center of my life. Sometimes, I try to handle problems and make decisions on my own, but this lesson reminds me to surrender everything to God, trust and ask for his guidance through prayer.
    I also learned that renewing my mind is an important part of living as a new creation. I need to be more careful about the thoughts I allow to stay in my mind and learn to replace negative or unhealthy thinking with God's truth.

    I know that I will not become perfect overnight, but I can continue growing and becoming more like Christ through my daily choices.
    Most importantly, this lesson reminded me that my life has a purpose.
    Overall, applying the New Creation Realities is a continuous process of trusting God, renewing my mind, walking in the Spirit, and allowing Christ's character to be seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Balan, Lee Mar D.
    BSA 1 - Set A
    CV1 FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOS

    Learning how to apply the New Creation Realities showed me that being a new creation isn't just something I believe, it's something I have to live out daily. Knowing I'm forgiven and made new in Christ doesn't mean much if I don't apply it to how I think and act, especially when guilt or negative thoughts try to convince me otherwise. I also realized I can't do this through my own effort. I need to surrender areas of my life to Christ and depend on His strength instead of figuring things out alone. Renewing my mind through God's Word isn't a one-time thing either. It's something I have to keep choosing. This new life isn't just for my own benefit either. I'm meant to reflect Christ's character in how I treat people and eventually share what He's done in me with others.
    Overall, this pushed me to see that living out the new creation is a daily decision. I want to be more intentional about surrendering to Christ and letting my life reflect who He's made me to be.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Cruz Micah Angel R.
    BSCS1 (Friday 12:30-1:30)
    CV1


    I used to think being a new creation was just about being better, but now I realize it's about my new identity in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17 reminds me my past guilt and shame are gone because I am forgiven and accepted. As a boarder, I often try to handle loneliness and pressure on my own, but Galatians 2:20 teaches me that Christ is my source of strength and I must surrender my daily life to Him. This means renewing my mind with God's Word and relying on the Holy Spirit for freedom and character instead of living in fear. My life as a boarder is temporary, so I will live with hope for eternity and share this new life with others through how I live.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Devis, Gina Mae T.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV 1

    I learned that applying the New Creation Realities is focusing on who you already are in Christ instead of trying to become someone new. Remind yourself that you're accepted, forgiven, loved, and transformed, kaya hindi mo kailangang maghirap para maging worthy. When you feel guilt, fear, doubt, or insecurity, replace these negative thoughts with truth, faith, and hope. Take a quiet moment to reflect on God’s love and allow his presence to give you peace and strength. meditation is not a performance but a way of resting in God’s love until it becomes natural ito sa puso mo. It helps you develop a positive mindset, trust God more, and understand your value as a new creation. Kung ano ang palagi mong iniisip, iyon ang huhubog sa words, actions, decisions, and daily life mo Through meditation, you can live with confidence, peace, kindness, and a stronger faith every day.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Vitug Myisha Eliyha R.
    BSCS1 (FRIDAY 12:30-1:30)
    CV1
    How to apply the New Creation Realities?

    After reading How to apply the New Creation Realities, I understood that being a new creation in Christ should be seen in everything I do every day. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

    What stood out to me the most were Live with Christ as Your Source of Life and Renew Your Mind and Walk in the Spirit.

    As a BSCS student and a parent, it is not easy to balance school and taking care of my child. There are times when I get so tired and I ask myself if I can still continue. But in those moments, I experienced the Lord more. Galatians 2:20 says, I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. He is the one who gives me strength every day.

    How I will apply this in my life:

    1. In my studies: Before I start my coding and assignments, I pray first. I ask the Lord for wisdom in James 1:5. I believe that my studies in BSCS are part of God's plan for me and for my child. Ephesians 2:10 says, For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works. So while I am studying, I also pray and trust in Him.

    2. In renewing my mind: When I am attacked by worry and fear, I remind myself of Romans 12:2 which says, be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. I replace I can't do this with I can do this because God is with me.

    3. In walking with the Spirit: Romans 8:14 says, For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. In every decision I make in school, at home, and with my child I first ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

    4. In reflecting the character of Christ: I want to be an example to my child. I choose to be patient and kind even when I am tired. Galatians 5:22-23. So that when she grows up, she will see that even when life is hard, God is faithful.

    Final thought:
    Being a New Creation means living with Christ in every part of my life. I will study hard in BSCS, work hard, and be a good parent all for the glory of God. My purpose is to finish my studies, provide for my family, and be a testimony that it is possible to pursue your dreams and your faith at the same time.

    Colossians 3:1-2 says, Set your affection on things above" this is where I anchor my dreams. I know that as I work hard for my child and for my loved ones, I am not alone because the Lord is with me in every step.

    ReplyDelete
  119. CAYABYAB, AMYED, D.
    BSA1 SET-B
    CV 1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45)

    After reading this blog, I realized that being a new creation means Jesus changes my heart, not just how I act on the outside. As 2 Corinthians 5:17 shows, God completely wipes away our past mistakes, sins, and bad feelings, giving us a totally fresh start. I do not have to live this new life by my own strength, instead, I just need to trust Jesus to help me every day. When I pray, the Holy Spirit helps fix negative thoughts and makes me strong enough to avoid bad habits, it's a big help specially now that I'm in college. This gives me a real peace and confidence to face hard times, making it easy for me to treat other people with true kindness and love.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Abarra, Krishley Shane S.
    BSA1 SET-A
    CV1 – FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45 - 2:45 PM)

    After reading the New Creation Realities, I realized that being a new creation in Christ means that I am forgiven for my past mistakes and given a chance to live a new life. As someone who can be indecisive and unsure about many things, I learned that I don’t have to face my uncertainties alone because God is always by my side. Whenever I feel lost or unsure about what to do, I can turn to God and ask the Holy Spirit for guidance, wisdom, and strength. Instead of relying only on myself, I can pray and trust God to guide me in my decisions and the challenges I may encounter in my daily life. I also learned that I should renew my mind through God’s Word and allow my faith to reflect in the way I think and act. Even when I face difficulties and temptations, I can rely on God’s guidance, continue to grow in my faith, and reflect Christ’s character through the way I live and treat others as I continue living as a new creation.

    ReplyDelete
  121. NARDO, VALERIE B.
    BSTM2- A (Irreg)
    CV1- FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (FRIDAY 1:45-2:45 PM)

    After reading the New Creation Realities, I learned na dapat kong iwan ang mga old ways ko and try to live my life with God. Natutunan ko rin na kailangan kong maniwala at magtiwala sa kay God kahit may mga pagsubok na dumating sa buhay ko. I also learned na dapat kong ipakita ang love ni God sa ibang tao by being kind, patient, humble, and forgiving. Hindi man ako perfect, I will keep trying to become a better person and grow closer to God every day.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Balan, Lee Mar D.
    BSA 1-A
    CV 1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE

    Being a new creation in Christ means letting go of my past and choosing to live differently. I learned that I should not let my mistakes, guilt, or failures define me because I have a new identity in Christ. I need to trust God, renew my mind through His Word, and let the Holy Spirit guide me in my decisions. I also need to learn how to resist sin and choose what is right even when it is difficult. This reminds me that I do not have to face my struggles alone because I can depend on God for strength and guidance. I can apply these lessons by living with faith, kindness, patience, and a better attitude each day.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Jefford A. Ancheta
    BSA 1 SET B
    FRIDAY 1:45-2:45
    Finding and Developing my purpose

    REFLECTION

    In my understanding, applying the new creation realities taught me that living in past sins, guilt, and fear can haunt me forever–instead leave it to God and he will erase and shape us to become a better version of ourselves. 

    I remember the time when I was trapped with my own guilt, I was anxious every time, the joyful and funny side of me became sad and doubtful. When I was in a situation like this I just went to church and prayed for all of my sins, God shaped me with my new identity compared to before. I believe that we are all sinners but in the eyes and love of God our sins washed away—he died for our sins, yet he still loves us and never leaves us behind.

    In the end, the “New creation and Realities” taught us that the love of God is infinite, he will fight against our foe and never leave us behind. I believe in God, our father and his holy spirit.



    ReplyDelete
  124. Baliton, Ejay Lee C.
    BSA 1-A
    CV1 - FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE (Friday 1:45-2:45 pm)

    The lesson on New Creation Realities taught me that being a new creation in Christ means having a new identity and a fresh start. My past mistakes, sins, failures, guilt, and fears do not define me because through Christ, I am forgiven, loved, and given the opportunity to grow. I learned that I should depend on God rather than relying only on my own strength, especially when facing challenges, stress, temptations, and failures. As a student, I can apply these teachings by praying, reading the Bible, renewing my mind, and trusting the Holy Spirit for wisdom, strength, and guidance in my studies and daily decisions.

    This lesson also reminded me that being a new creation does not mean I will never experience difficulties or make mistakes. Instead, I can learn from my mistakes, remain faithful, and continue growing with God’s help. I want to show Christ’s character through kindness, patience, honesty, humility, forgiveness, and respect toward others. Moving forward, I hope to be more intentional about renewing my mind, trusting God instead of worrying, and remembering that my worth is not based on grades or achievements. I want my words, actions, and decisions to reflect my faith and help me grow spiritually, personally, and academically.

    ReplyDelete
  125. NACION, JENELYN O.
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1

    To me, application of the New Creation Realities involves allowing God to transform me one small step at a time. I must stop allowing my mistakes, guilt and fears from the past to control who I think I am because through Christ, I have a new identity. The way to do this is by praying daily, putting my trust in God in decision-making and remembering that God is always with me. It also involves renewing my mind by reading the Bible and making decisions that are in line with what God says.

    The fact is that I am flawed and I will come across challenges and temptations from time to time. What I have to do is ask God through the Holy Spirit to guide me in the right direction. I wish to emulate Christ's nature by being kind, patient, forgiving and loving to other people.

    ReplyDelete
  126. BIASON, DIVINE DANIELLE D.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1- FDP
    FRIDAY: 8:00-9:00AM

    Truly embracing this new creation life means I stop letting my mistakes define me because Christ already made me new and set me free. I realize now I don’t have to strive or carry everything by myself since Jesus lives in me and gives me all the strength I need. I will let His Word shape my thoughts, follow where the Holy Spirit leads, and choose to love and act like Jesus in every situation. This changes how I see everything knowing I have authority over fear and sin, and my purpose is to live for God and share His grace with others until I reach my true home in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  127. BACAY MARIA TRISHA D.
    BSTM 3(irreg)
    Cv1- 8:00- 9:00

    After reading the devotional, I realized that my spiritual journey is about getting closer to God every day. I learned that I need to trust Him, pray regularly, and follow His guidance sa mga decisions ko sa buhay. Kahit may mga challenges, I should keep my faith and not give up.

    It also made me realize na marami pa akong kailangang matutunan about my faith. I want to have a stronger relationship with God and apply His teachings in my daily life. I want to become a better person and show my faith through my actions.

    ReplyDelete
  128. AMORAN, HAMIDA B.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1 - FDP
    Friday 8:00-9:00am

    This really opened my eyes. Being a new creation is not just a title, it is my real identity now and refers to what or who i am. 2 Corinthians 5:17 is true for me - the old me is gone.

    What struck me most is that I don't have to fight in my own strength. Allah/Christ lives in me, so I can renew my mind daily with the Word and rely on the Holy Spirit instead of going back to old habits. I will change and become more confident.

    I'm choosing to apply these 3:

    1. I will declare my new identity every morning not just morning but everyday with no guilt.
    2. I will surrender my decisions to Allah/Jesus.
    3. I will walk in freedom, not perfection, but victory over sin.

    I am not who I was, i am just me. I am righteous, forgiven, and empowered. And this eternal hope gives me strength to live holy and share this Good News to others.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Gutierrez, Halle
    BSTM 1-B
    CV1
    FRIDAY 10:30-11:30

    After studying how to apply the New Creation Realities, I realized that being a new creation is not only about knowing who I am in Christ, but also about allowing that truth to change the way I live every day. I learned that I should not continue to let my past mistakes, fears, or weaknesses define me because God has given me a new identity through Christ. Instead, I should trust Him, renew my mind through His Word, and allow the Holy Spirit to guide my decisions.

    This also reminded me that spiritual growth does not happen instantly. We must place our faith in God, be led by the spirit, and renew our minds. This also encourages us to recognize and accept that there will be times when we fall or fail to do what is right even though we have asked Jesus to be our personal savior. We must then have the humility and grace to acknowledge our mistakes and ask for guidance in changing our behavior or attitudes. As new creations, we must be patient and kind to everyone and forgive those who offend us or cause us pain instead of resentment, hatred, and judgment in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  130. CAMPOS, JANA JESIELYN R.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV 1-FDP
    FRIDAY (8:00-9:00AM)

    After I read the article, I understand that being a new creation means I am new in Christ. My old life is gone. What I like is number 1 and 2. It says I am forgiven and my past is erased. So I don't need to feel guilty anymore. And my life now is from Christ, not from me. Also number 5 is nice. It says I need to ask the Holy Spirit for help everyday. Because I cannot do it alone. I need His help when I make decisions. For me, it means I need to change my mind and my actions. I need to be more kind and holy and I need to think about heaven, not just here on earth. And last, I need to share it to others. So they will also know about Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Guadamor, Jamyllia
    CV1
    BSTM1-B

    Part 2: Meditation

    One thing that really stood out to me is that this lesson reminded me that I should not allow these thoughts to control me. Instead, I should fill my mind with God's Word and remind myself of His promises. I know that changing my way of thinking will take time, but I can start by spending more time praying.
    I also learned that I should depend on Christ instead of trying to handle everything on my own. There are times when I feel like I have to solve all my problems alone, but this lesson reminded me that I can ask God for strength and guidance. I can surrender my worries and decisions to Him and trust that He knows what is best for me.
    I also realized that being a new creation does not mean that I will never make mistakes again. I will still face temptations and struggles, but I don't have to remain stuck in my old ways. When I fail, I can turn back to God, ask for forgiveness, learn from my mistakes, and continue trying to live according to His Word.
    Most importantly, I want to live with hope and faith. There will always be difficult days, but I don't want my problems to make me forget God's presence in my life. I want to remember that my life has a greater purpose and that my relationship with God is more important than temporary struggles.
    After meditating on this lesson, I realized that applying the New Creation Realities is a daily decision. I need to choose to trust God, renew my mind, follow His guidance, and show His love through my actions. I may not be perfect, but I can continue growing and allowing God to transform me little by little.
    For me, being a new creation means leaving my old ways behind and learning to live the new life that God has given me. I want my faith to be seen not only in what I say, but also in how I think, how I treat other people, and how I handle the challenges in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  132. ARINGO, TRIXIE M.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV 1-FDP
    FRIDAY (8:00-9:00AM)

    Part 2: Meditation
    After reading the lesson, I realized that being a new creation in Christ means that I should allow God to change my life. I learned that my past mistakes and failures do not define who I am because God gives me a new beginning. This reminded me that I should not always feel guilty about the things I have done before, but instead, I should learn from them and continue to grow with God.
    I also learned that I should depend on Christ and not try to handle everything by myself. There are times when I feel like I need to solve my problems alone, but I realized that I can always pray and ask God for strength, wisdom, and guidance. I want to learn to trust Him more, especially when I am facing difficult situations and making important decisions.
    The lesson also taught me that being a new creation does not mean that I will never make mistakes again. I will still face temptations and challenges, but I can always ask God for forgiveness and try again. I want to become more patient, kind, understanding, and willing to forgive others. I also want to renew my mind by reading God's Word and applying His teachings in my daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  133. FRANCISCO, GENIBEL C.BSTM1-A
    CV1:FDP
    FRIDAY 8:00-9:00
    MEDITATION
    After reading the lesson, I realized that our Lord did everything for us to live. Being a new creation with Christ means allowing God to live inside us. My past mistakes doesn't define me today but its already erased with all the will of our Lord. This reminds me that my past mistakes will never be change but God gave me many days to male everything right, not to change the past but to live in the present with Gods guide. Every time I face challenges I'll just pray to God. I always remember that my problem won't define my future but then with faith to God I will surpass everything.
    The new creation doesn't mean we will never do any mistakes and sins but it serve as our lesson to always choose the rightness between any wrongs with all the God's guidance and words.

    ReplyDelete
  134. DAMASCO, PRECIOUS ANN P.
    BEED-1
    FINDING AND DEVELOPING MY PURPOSE
    Friday ( 9:15—10:15)

    Based on my experiences, I will apply the New Creation Realities by allowing God to change not only the way I think, but also the way I live and treat other people. Every time I make a mistake, instead of letting it make me feel like a failure, I will learn from it, pray, and try again. Also, when someone hurts or disappoints me, I will choose forgiveness instead of holding on to anger because it is a sign that I am allowing myself to grow and live with Christ

    These practices help me to realized that I will face my struggles with a courage and guidance from God. Because God is my source of strength to overcome all the challenges in my life. It reminds me that, let Christ be the center of our lives and trust Him all the time. In these way, being a new creation becomes something I live out—not just something I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Tawatao, Lovely B.
    BSBA 4 | CLV3 - Leadership Defined
    Tuesday 12:30-1:30

    This lesson taught me that being a new creation in Christ is not only about knowing God but also about showing Him through the way I live every day. It is a continuous process of changing my thoughts, actions, and attitudes according to His Word.

    One verse that stood out to me is Romans 12:2 (KJV):
    "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind."

    This reminds me that I need to renew my mind and not simply follow what the world says is right. I should allow God to guide my decisions, especially when I face challenges, temptations, or difficult situations.

    I also learned that I don't have to face everything on my own. The Holy Spirit is always there to guide, strengthen, and remind me of how I should live. I may still make mistakes, but I can always choose to surrender my struggles to God and continue growing.

    For me, applying the new creation realities means living out my faith, not just talking about it. It means showing Christ's character through kindness, patience, humility, and love. Every day is an opportunity to become more like Christ and let my life reflect the change He has made in me.

    ReplyDelete

  136. In my own understanding naman po, ang pagiging bagong nilalang poo kay Jesus Christ ay yung pagkakaroon po ng pagbabago po na hindi lang sa panlabas kundi pati na rin po sa loob. Dati po kasi parang nakakulong lang po ako sa mga pagkakamali ko at sa past ko, pero by accepting Him po as my saviour narealize ko po na binura na pala ni Lord lahat ng yun at binigyan niya po ako ng bagong identity and na cleanse napo nya lahat ng mga pagkakasala ko sa nakaraan at sa mga future mistakes ko. Hindi na ako dapat manatiling guilt-driven kasi kay Cristo, I am forgiven and always loved. Naintindihan ko rin po na hindi ko talaga kaya na sarili ko lang. Kung susubukan kong magbago on my own lang and nagging matigas, Mag f-fail pa rin po ako kaya kailangan ko po si Jesus na maging source ng lakas ko para sa araw-araw. Kaya kapag binibigay ko sa or sinasabi ko Sakanya yung struggles at hinahayaan ko ang Holy Spirit na mag-lead, doon ko nararamdaman and narerealize na iba na talaga yung buhay ko ngayon. Para sa akin, malaking bagay din po yung renewing of the mind kasi andaming distractions at maling mindset na dala ng mundo. Pero kapag binababad ko po yung sarili ko sa Salita ng Diyos, mas lumalakas po ako to say no sa sin at temptation. Naiintindihan ko po na may freedom na ako, hindi na ako alipin ng kasalanan at sa pang-araw-araw, gusto kong makita sa buhay ko yung mga character ni Christ lalo na po sa patience, love, at humility. Hindi po siya madali and super nahihirapan pa ako pero unti-unti akong binabago ni Lord. Ang pinakaimportante po para sa akin ay hindi lang po dahil nabago ung way of living and way of thinking ko kundi para po imaging instrument rin ako ni Christ to share sa ina pang mga tao yung goodness at new life na meron kay Cristo.

    ReplyDelete
  137. RHAYVENN JUSTIN E. ARBOLEDA
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1

    After reading the meditation about how the New Creation Realities can be used I found out that God offers us a chance to start over even though we have had problems before. Even if we have done wrong sinned, made mistakes and failed in parts of life that does not mean we cannot grow more in our connection with God. As it says in 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be, in Christ he is a creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new.”

    The lesson I learned from this moment was that being a creation means letting God change not just my actions but also my thoughts and my attitude. It showed me that I should not keep living in guilt because of the mistakes I made before. Instead I should learn from them ask for forgiveness and get better because of that.

    I realized that using the New Creation Realities requires being faithful and committed every day. There could be times when I face temptation and difficulties. I can ask for help through prayer. I do not have to handle everything by myself because God’s grace is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Rillera Shaira Mae D.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1

    In my own understanding, becoming a new creation in Christ is a change that is not just external but also internal. Before, I felt like I was still imprisoned by my mistakes and my past, but I realized that the Lord had erased that and given me a new identity. I no longer have to remain guilt-driven because in Christ, I am forgiven and loved. I also understood that I really can't do it on my own. If I try to change on my own, I will fall and keep falling, so I need Jesus to be my source of strength every day. So when I give my struggles to Him and let the Holy Spirit lead, that's when I feel that my life is really different. For me, renewing the mind is also a big thing because there are many distractions and wrong mindsets brought by the world. But when I immerse myself in the Word, I become stronger to say no to sin and temptation. I understand that I have freedom, I am no longer a slave to sin and in my daily life, I want to see the character of Christ in my life especially in patience, love, and humility. It is not easy, but the Lord is changing me little by little. The most important thing for me is that He has not only changed me for myself, but so that I can also share with others the goodness and new life that is in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  139. NARON, MHIKA ANA M.
    BSCRIM -1

    My reflection

    For me, accepting God in my life is not only about saying that I believe in Him. I also need to show my faith through the way I live. I need to let Jesus be the center of my life and rely on Him because everything I have comes from Him. Even waking up, breathing, and having another day are already blessings that I should never take for granted.

    I learned that having a relationship with God means knowing Him beyond just knowing about Him. I can build this relationship through prayer, reading His Word, and listening to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I do not always have to depend on my own understanding because sometimes, what I want is not always what is best for me. I can ask God for wisdom and trust His direction, even when I cannot see the whole path yet.

    Being a new creation also means leaving behind the things that keep me away from God. As 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. My past mistakes and failures are part of my story, but they do not have to decide who I will become. Instead of being trapped by my past, I can learn from it and allow God to use those experiences to make my faith stronger.

    I also learned that following Christ should be seen in the way I treat other people. Love, patience, kindness, humility, and forgiveness are not always easy, especially when I am hurt. But sometimes, having faith means choosing to do what is right even when it is not the easiest thing to do. When I face fear, temptation, or difficult situations, I can pray and trust that God will give me the strength to stand.

    I also need to be careful about what I allow into my life because the things around me can influence the person I become. The people I spend time with, the things I watch, and the way I use my time all matter. I want to choose things that bring me closer to God and help me grow. And when life becomes difficult, I want to remember that one difficult season does not define my whole life. God can still work even in the moments I do not understand.

    Lastly, I realized that my faith should not only be heard through my words but also seen through my actions. I can share God's love by being kind, forgiving others, helping when I can, and being a good example. I may not always have the right words to explain my faith, but I can let the way I live speak for it.

    Overall, being a new creation does not mean that I am already perfect. It means that I now have a new direction and a reason to live differently. I am still learning and growing, but I know that I do not have to figure everything out alone. I want God to be at the center of my decisions, dreams, and future. More than becoming the person I want to be, I want to become the person God wants me to be.

    I will walk by FAITH, i don't walk by sight.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Quiam, Denise Leann E.
    BSTM1-B
    CV1

    After reading the lesson, I realized that being a new creation means that I have the opportunity to change and grow into a better person. I meditated on how God gives us chances to learn from our past and reminds us that our mistakes do not define our whole life. This made me reflect on my own actions, decisions, and the things I still need to improve.

    I learned that I should trust God more, be responsible for my actions, and always try to do what is right. I also want to become more kind, forgiving, patient, and understanding toward other people. This lesson reminded me that change takes time, but with God’s guidance, I can continue growing and becoming a better version of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Dela Cruz, Rowena D.
    BSTM 1-A
    CV1

    I learned that being a new creation in Christ means changing my old ways and becoming a better person. I realized that God loves me and gives me a new life through Jesus Christ. I should trust God, follow His teachings, and allow the Holy Spirit to guide me in my daily life. I also learned to forgive others, avoid sin, and show kindness and love to the people around me. As a student, I should be responsible, honest, and respectful. This lesson reminds me that no matter what mistakes I have made, I can always change and start again with God. I will continue to grow in faith and live a life that gives glory to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  142. PADAOANG, CHRISTELLE MAE D.
    BSA-4 (TUESDAY 9:15-10:15)
    CLV 3: LEADRERSHIP DEFINED

    PART 2: MEDITATION
    I learned that being a new creation in Christ should be reflected in our everyday lives, not only during prayer or church activities. One important lesson for me is that I should renew my mind by reading the Bible, praying, and choosing thoughts that align with God's Word. I also realized that even when I experience temptation, guilt, or discouragement, I should remember my identity in Christ instead of allowing my past mistakes to control me. As a student, I can apply this lesson by being honest in my schoolwork, treating my classmates with kindness, and making decisions based on my faith. I learned that I should also depend on the Holy Spirit because I cannot overcome every struggle through my own strength alone. Overall, this lesson taught me to practice my faith consistently and allow Christ to guide my thoughts, actions, and relationships.

    ReplyDelete

Vision vs. Ambition in Ministry

Vision vs. Ambition in Ministry Vision is a God-given picture of what God desires to accomplish through us; ambition is a self-driven desir...